Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got on the internet at lunch and saw of the good news today but when I came home and really took a look, well what can I say? Caylee sweetie your justice is just around the corner.:thumb:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011

TT...what's with the CaseyAnthyony fell....did she really fall again, or did she fall from fainting...:giggle:

:woohoo: All crucial evidence is in....I am so glad Caylee's story to her demise will be told in it's totality to those selected jurors...YIPPEE....:great:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

The jury is going to love Dr. Vass. He can explain the most difficult science in the simplest of terms.

I'm starting to get a little worried about the "air samples?" This might just be the bone Judge Perry throws at the defense... "Here's your bone... now go and play." I don't think the State needs the air samples, but I just get a lot of satisfaction out of getting bad news for the defense and good news for the State?

I have no idea how he'll rule but I wouldn't take the length of time as a sign. I just think it's the most complicated decision of the bunch, and the only truly "novel" science of them all. IMO

Hey LLL are you watching Prime News?? I think you got through to them when you said you wanted Justice for Caylee! Their focusing on HER tonight!!!!

I was afraid he would segue into poor CA and GA can't be there but he's saying will GA CA or LA even be a voice for her?!!!

LLL you were outstanding!!!! Patty G thanks to you and Misha for all your hard work on posting this one.
Thank You Sassy....I try...for Caylee

Hey LLL are you watching Prime News?? I think you got through to them when you said you wanted Justice for Caylee! Their focusing on HER tonight!!!!

I was afraid he would segue into poor CA and GA can't be there but he's saying will GA CA or LA even be a voice for her?!!!

Yes, I'm listening...Who will be Caylee's voice?

Something we've said early on...I wonder WHO will be Caylee's voice, the SA's are, His Honor by allowing all this crucial evidence so those jurors get the complete story in it's totality...Evidence doesn't lie, people do...Those jurors when they find ICA guilty of 1st Degree Murder, will be Caylee's voice...

OH HAPPY DAY.....is singing in my head...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank You Sassy....I try...for Caylee

Yes, I'm listening...Who will be Caylee's voice?

Something we've said early on...I wonder WHO will be Caylee's voice, the SA's are, His Honor by allowing all this crucial evidence so those jurors get the complete story in it's totality...Evidence doesn't lie, people do...Those jurors when they find ICA guilty of 1st Degree Murder, will be Caylee's voice...

OH HAPPY DAY.....is singing in my head...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think you got to him and made him think.

I think you got to him and made him think.

I hope so....this is all about a precious child, Caylee Marie taken way before her time...Her grandparents rally around the one who sits accused and I also wonder how a jury would view this?

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

My new favorite word!

:denied::denied::denied::denied::denied::denied:

:great::great::great:

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011

TT...what's with the CaseyAnthyony fell....did she really fall again, or did she fall from fainting...:giggle:

:woohoo: All crucial evidence is in....I am so glad Caylee's story to her demise will be told in it's totality to those selected jurors...YIPPEE....:great:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Reporter's name - Jacqueline Fell - she is the author of the tweet about the Casey Anthony case

I know what you mean about the computer entries he made.
And Caylee allegedly slept between he and Casey in bed occasionally.
And the picture of her in the Big Trouble t-shirt and the bruise below the eye, sitting in front of his unmade bed....MAKES ME WONDER IF THAT SPEEDING BUS IS HEADING HIS WAY ON THE WAY TO GEORGES HOUSE...

Katydid23, I did go back and read all 3 of RM's police interviews and I was remembering correctly, but hesitated to pin it down because I get all of her boyfriends mixed up after 3 years! haha

You could be right about the bus headed for him, however, he has an air tight alibi as he was out of the country.

However, in his last interview by Yuri, he admitted to selling his story and at least one picture to Globe, also, after Yuri requesting him specifically to not alter his computer, after they left, he him hawed around about all the emails back and forth from "Sharon" at Globe, and more or less admitted to deleting them. He appeared to me, My opinion only, to not be very forth coming.

If anyone wants to review his statements, I will post a link. I, mainly wanted to check my memory to make sure I did not misspeak.

JA is just racking up notches in the old belt now...I'm losing count of the "first time ever In Florida"....I hope he is having a nice dinner with his family tonight. He and LDB deserve it!

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/transcripts-0428.pdf

Order on Defendant's Motion For Transcription Services
April 28, 2011

---why would they want the entirety of the Frye hearings transcripts?

fryetranscribed.jpg

Katydid23, I did go back and read all 3 of RM's police interviews and I was remembering correctly, but hesitated to pin it down because I get all of her boyfriends mixed up after 3 years! haha

You could be right about the bus headed for him, however, he has an air tight alibi as he was out of the country.

However, in his last interview by Yuri, he admitted to selling his story and at least one picture to Globe, also, after Yuri requesting him specifically to not alter his computer, after they left, he him hawed around about all the emails back and forth from "Sharon" at Globe, and more or less admitted to deleting them. He appeared to me, My opinion only, to not be very forth coming.

If anyone wants to review his statements, I will post a link. I, mainly wanted to check my memory to make sure I did not misspeak.

I'd still take his word over Casey any day!

LLL - I just watched the video & heard your voice. You are so smart & savvy! I know you weren't officially representing WS, but as a fellow WSer, I'm darned PROUD to have you around! Good job!

The jury is going to love Dr. Vass. He can explain the most difficult science in the simplest of terms.

Unless you are JB. I loved the faces he was making during his questioning. Like, "are you kidding me? is he really a lawyer?" I believe that is what JA was nodding his head about. He wasn't prompting the witness like he was accused of doing in the hearing or depo.

I'd still take his word over Casey any day!

You betcha...and it would be a HUGE stretch to implicate him in any way...I just remember CA saying...blah ...she had to have had help....All these friends have had years taken from them....probably the best years of their lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela