Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does it nail Casey to the house? We know she was dragging around a laptop, and laptops can find connections anywhere. She didn't have to be home to upload to her MySpace. I do all sorts of things online with my trusty laptop when I'm traveling around the country.

IIRC, the records show she was using the desktop computer from Cindy and George's house. I might be wrong though.

Why the surname of Cindy's ex-sister-in-law (Pam Plesea) and mother (Shirley Plesea)are the same? Is it just a cute coincidence or what?

Because Pam was married to Shirley's son. Get it? :wink:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_45.htm

In this email to CA, Unc Rick makes an obviously sarcastic remark about maybe Casey gave the baby to the real bio dad, and mentions that Jesus Ortiz is too Hispanic to be the father...so Unc Rick doesn't know who the father is.... but he's obviously been told that JO is the bio-dad and doesn't believe it.

(my first post, I don't know how to add all the bells and whistles)

Cell phone pings place her at the house all night and through the 16th, until around 4pm.

So, no, she didn't leave. In fact, it seems pretty clear that she was sexting Tony most of the night.

This is all I have:
the "silence is golden" kinda thing..
Lee stated he knew who it was.
Dr Baden, a medical examiner and LKB husband... (on Geraldo soooo... not too credible)stated LE knew but it would not be released. defense team may have been told as well.
ICA said she had not seen the parents since she was little-, Rick divorced Pam - not sure when
could be the adopted cousin is the daddy LE checked it out and it has since been left to speculation
moo

The silence from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office indicates that the police may, in fact, already know the identity of the slain toddler’s father. Perhaps this information is part and parcel of the prosecution’s case. If not, one has to wonder why the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father is a clue that Orange County detectives do not choose to pursue

Fact of the matter is, it's no one's business who Caylees father may be. Why would LE want to pursue it? This fact is not a factor in this case.

Wait! Then does that make SP a liar too? She never said anything to LE about CA calling her to say that ICA had taken Caylee and the car on the morning of the 16th after the fight, did she? :dunno:

~ Quote by PP~

"Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

I'm off to check the phone records to see if there was a call from CA to her mom that morning.

I wonder exactly what Rick is referencing in the last line of this email -
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_28.htm

He writes "... destroyed her family for those worthless people from that club ...".:waitasec:

me too! re reading these emails there are a lot of comments that prove the family knew a good bit!
Even predicted what was to come...
RP email
Casey better change her story to an accidental death and she may cutsome time off of her sentence
she did
CA email
we have alreadyspoken with the man who started the program on instructing these dogs. He will testify that these dogscan be influenced by the trainers
he didn't
Its bad enough you havelittle faith in Casey but George, and Lee and I are busting our asses out here every day to find Caylee. Ido not see any support for her from my own family
they were? when?
Please do not reach out to me again. Use your contacts toget Caylee's face out there because she is alive. .there is the reach out phrase
I forgive your ignorance at this point.
guess RP wasn't so ignorant huh?
Oh yeah, Greta told me when she was in my house after she interview us that she can not wait to hearme tell everyone *advertiser censored**You when this is all over and Caylee is home
didn't happen...

SP email
I'M AFRAID CINDY WILL MESS AROUND AND LOSE HER JOB, MAYBE SHE WILL LOSEHER CREDIBILITY AND THEY MIGHT NOT WANT HER BACK.

SP called it!

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_R_PleseaEmails.htm

Wait! Then does that make SP a liar too? She never said anything to LE about CA calling her to say that ICA had taken Caylee and the car on the morning of the 16th after the fight, did she? :dunno:

~ Quote by PP~

I'm off to check the phone records to see if there was a call from CA to her mom that morning.
and the night before too.

I've always thought that she left the 15th with Caylee after a brawl with her mother.

I read the article about Pam Plesea with great interest as what Shirley told her about the events of June 15th is the closest to what I feel happened.

I've always thought that Casey fled the Anthony home after the fight on June 15th, taking Caylee with her. I don't think any family members ever saw Caylee again. I've always thought that GA's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leave at 1:50pm on June 16th was bogus. There's just too much detail to his story.

I've always felt that KC killed Caylee in a rage against her mother, Cindy, taking Caylee away from her forever.

edited to say that I'm catching up on this thread chronologically and now came to the post about letting the theory go so I will too. :innocent:
it has been speculated on before back in 2009 so it's not new.
This book should have some good info!
even though it's fiction

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_45.htm

In this email to CA, Unc Rick makes an obviously sarcastic remark about maybe Casey gave the baby to the real bio dad, and mentions that Jesus Ortiz is too Hispanic to be the father...so Unc Rick doesn't know who the father is.... but he's obviously been told that JO is the bio-dad and doesn't believe it.

(my first post, I don't know how to add all the bells and whistles)

I don't think uncle rick knew very much about Casey, and noticed that he said that "Casey's only problem is that she lies a lot and now she steals too". The family must not have known or heard about any stealing up until the thefts from the grandparents, but they knew about lots of lies. Wonder what all and whom she lied about......or accused of things over the years.

I had not heard anything about it during the trial unless I missed it. Anyone else hear this being brought up during the trial?

Cindy has always denied there was a fight between herself and KC on June 15th. Her testimony during the trial was that when she and Caylee got home from visiting her father at the assisted care facility, Casey came home and Cindy uploaded the video of Caylee with her great grandpa and she and KC watched it together. Cindy said that she had been told that her father's health was declining and she said she and KC were emotional about this news. She called it a special moment.

Cell phone pings place her at the house all night and through the 16th, until around 4pm.

So, no, she didn't leave. In fact, it seems pretty clear that she was sexting Tony most of the night.

The same cellphone tower would ping if she were at the Anthony house, at Lee's house, on Suburban Drive, or anywhere within her neighborhood, depending on how many towers are in the area. It's been said numerous times the pings weren't entered into evidence because all they prove is she was in the area, not necessarily in the family home on Hopespring Drive.

Maybe CA called her mom form work?

Compiled by wanttohelp from our resource links, case calender and timelines:
No call to SP from the Anthony home or Cindy's cell from that time that I can see.

Attachments

• phonecalls 16th june.jpg
    phonecalls 16th june.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 12
I do not envy the jury's task of picking through the web of lies.

Thank goodness the state has "facts" on its side.

Any family member that lied to cover up this woman's guilt should...

I know they say the punishment should fit the crime but what punishment would

"fit" the crime of the murder of this innocent child?

Fact of the matter is, it's no one's business who Caylees father may be. Why would LE want to pursue it? This fact is not a factor in this case.

We actually don't know that for a fact since we don't know for sure who it is...

If it's JP... probably no relevance.

If it was Ortiz, probably no relevance.

If it was her cousin... that might have more relevance.

I can see Cindy wanting it covered up if her brother's adopted son was the father of her grandchild.

I can see as Caylee got older, for some reason that coming out.

Maybe the Daddy wanted to be involved?
Maybe Caylee started to look like her Daddy?
Maybe someone found out and was going to tell?

I can see how IF the father was a family member (which I have speculated REPEATEDLY) that being a factor in this case.

I can see how if any father came back into the picture, that being a factor in the case.

It would really depend on WHO it was.

I think he was having a breakdown and was desperate but I do not believe he attempted suicide. If you ingest any meds you have to be taken to an ER to be cleared medically before you can be admitted to a Psych unit. GA was driven by police car to a Psych hospital, which is another reason to convince me he did not take anything other than a couple of beers, or LE would have called an ambulance to transport him.

I do believe that GA was close to the edge, but I always wondered if he wasn't just out on a bender. Now that I have read his suicide note, I am still not sure what to believe. Eight pages...

Also compiled by wanttohelp :tyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78281"]Cell Records revisited. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

June 15th evening calls (again I don't see any to SP)

Attachments

• june 15th calls.jpg
    june 15th calls.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 10
  • june 15th calls 2.jpg
    june 15th calls 2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 8
  • june 15th calls 3.jpg
    june 15th calls 3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 9
  • june 15th calls 4.jpg
    june 15th calls 4.jpg