Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 people in these pictures that I hope LE have spoken to.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-blasts/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Just look at the pictures in sequence.

Person 1 is running away; must have been close to detonation spot. Clothes are ripped. Notice others that are standing do not appear to have ripped clothes.

Person 2 is in the green jacket. In each picture he keeps moving closing to wounded but doesn't seem to be hurrying in to offer assistance. Others are holding their ears/ducking. He keeps moving closer. Does he have in ear plugs?

These 2 individuals reactions raises questions for me.

I hope LE has spoken to them to ask what they saw.

JMO

It was multiple sources.
And I don't think I can go beyond that since we are not supposed to be discussing this anymore.

It may well have been multiple sources. But my point was, none of these sources as far as I know is an official one. Right? Just media sources claiming what they saw.

I am sorry if I am coming across as combative; that is not my intention. But in these situations, separating the factual from the conjectural is vital. So I am always looking for confirmation from authorities rather than relying on the media and its so-called "reliable" sources.

:peace:

A recently married couple are among the more than 170 people wounded in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Patrick and Jessica Downes were married in August. Both are avid runners. According to an email sent to friends, each lost their left leg below the knee.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=18982813

If everyone else has been glued to their computers all day I guess so.

Your snarky sarcasm is not lost on me.
Nice to see you being cordial.

Stating a fact isn't sarcasm. I'm pointing out that if you have FBI sources then you should cite them. Otherwise you are just responding to online and news gossip just like everyone else. There has been much misinformation out there including CNN saying that they had made an arrest. I just want to be clear that you are not using information promoted by the FBI, rather you are using gossip that you heard about alleged persons of interest by the FBI. If you had official descriptions given by the FBI and photos provided by the FBI I'm sure you would share them and cite the source.

Seems to me this case has created a lot more confusion in the way the media has presented information.

It may well have been multiple sources. But my point was, none of these sources as far as I know is an official one. Right? Just media sources claiming what they saw.

I am sorry if I am coming across as combative; that is not my intention. But in these situations, separating the factual from the conjectural is vital. So I am always looking for confirmation from authorities rather than relying on the media and its so-called "reliable" sources.

:peace:

If multiple sources say they saw it, either that are all lying or they saw it.

but if this were any of us photographed and labeled...wouldn't you clear it up asap and be done?? why suggest sueing? you have a large bag and need to be cleared...period.

I would sue in a heartbeat if my pic was shown as suspects in the bombing. I would have a lawyer before my eyes stopped popping in rage. Lets say the fbi doesn't get the real guy for months. These two are all over the news sites and sites like this as bombers. Implied or directly stated. Their jobs may be lost, friends may be lost and torment applied emotionally.

Its richard jewell all over again but hopefully shut down faster.

Anyone have links to pictures of Cowboy Hat Man giving away the flags BEFORE the bombings? Just curious what bag HE was carrying. I haven't seen any footage of him before the bombings and I am just curious.

Crap. Got a family member on a business trip over there in TX (checking distance now). Da$#%Nit. Whats the wind speed? Whats the wind direction? What's he breathing in? Gotta go.

(not trying to get attention, lol, stay on topic please, see you guys over there later.)

Anyone have links to pictures of Cowboy Hat Man giving away the flags BEFORE the bombings? Just curious what bag HE was carrying. I haven't seen any footage of him before the bombings and I am just curious.

I haven't seen any. I don't think he's being looked at at all as any type of POI or suspect though.

I'm curious about your fascination with this guy.

Do you really suspect him of something sinister? If so, why?

You have repeatedly stated they were persons of interest for the FBI but I have not seen any evidence at all to support this statement. I assumed you did. Asking you to back up your statements is not attacking you.

I won't reply again.

Thank you.

Crap. Got a family member on a business trip over there in TX (checking distance now). Da$#%Nit. Whats the wind speed? Whats the wind direction? What's he breathing in? Gotta go.

(not trying to get attention, lol, stay on topic please, see you guys over there later.)
I'm not sure, but did you mean to post this in the Texas thread? :)

If multiple sources say they saw it, either that are all lying or they saw it.

I was clear in my post about multiple vs. official sources.

I am positive the multiple sources saw some images. I don't think they are lying.

My point was, whether that something actually came from official sources or not, we simply won't know until an official source confirms it.

I haven't seen any. I don't think he's being looked at at all as any type of POI or suspect though.

I'm curious about your fascination with this guy.

Do you really suspect him of something sinister? If so, why?

LOL I have no more "fascination" with this guy than all of you who pinned the two "foreigners."

Just curious what he was carrying the flags in because I haven't seen any photos of him before the blasts. Oh and the FBI asking for his clothes is just interesting. How many other people were asked?

LOL I have no more "fascination" with this guy than all of you who pinned the two "foreigners."

Just curious what he was carrying the flags in because I haven't seen any photos of him before the blasts. Oh and the FBI asking for his clothes is just interesting. How many other people were asked?

Every dead or hospitalized victim and anyone who came in close contact with a victim like he did. :twocents:

Every dead or hospitalized victim and anyone who came in close contact with a victim like he did. :twocents:

Yes. That was stated again today on my local news by a MA General Trauma Surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat