Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start this in hopes it will make it easier for our new posters joining us. If anyone could start working on this that would be awesome, if not I will get to it this weekend. THANKS all for being here and helping find Stacy.

I checked out the timeline sticky. There are things missing I'd like to know more about. Especially a reported blue barrel he was moving around? Anyone have anything about that? I sure missed it. Also, WHO drove his or Stacey's car back from the little airport if both cars were missing from their driveway then all of a sudden later they both were there after he said he went to get her car?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3874806&page=2

Article stating how cops look out for one another :banghead:

Diane Wetendorf, who runs a nationwide program to help spouses of abusive police officers, says this frustration is not unique.

"Police officers rely on each other for their safety. There is a lot of solidarity there and there is a code of silence," Wetendorf said.

This is so true. I told of my own experience on another thread here. I could tell people things about "the code of silence" that would blow your mind!
I want to say also that their are some good "GOD FEARING" cops out there. It was because of one of those I am alive today.
Cops get jaded on life because of the fact that they see the worst of folks on a daily basis. They are expected to remain "cool, calm and collected" They handle pressure in different ways. A whole lot of them are abusers of their wives and girlfriends. One of the wildest New Years Eve parties I ever went to was held by the Chief of Police in the small town I lived in. Their attitude was "Whose gonna arrest us, we are all here"
Abuse is bad under any circumstance but if you are being abused by a cop in a small town, don't expect much if any help. I had to leave town, a whole lot of years ago.:silenced:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3874806&page=2

Article stating how cops look out for one another :banghead:

Diane Wetendorf, who runs a nationwide program to help spouses of abusive police officers, says this frustration is not unique.

"Police officers rely on each other for their safety. There is a lot of solidarity there and there is a code of silence," Wetendorf said.

Facts:
Wife#2 Vicki C stated on the NG show tonight that Drew abused her and threatend to kill her as well saying that he could make it look like a accident and that he could get away with it. Married 10 years in the 80's and that he tapped her phone.

Wife#3 Kathleen dead she told family members and her attorney the very samething that wife#2 said tonight. He was having a affair with Wife #4 while married.

Wife#4 Stacy is missing..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620