Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression that he is alive. And he is hidden in Oregon. But that might just be the anger coming from them. Whatever happen to TH first husband. I wonder if they know who, by phone records or have a hunch.

Exactly! Just like Sharon Rocha when Laci went "missing".

The body language in the first presser said it all.

Greetings LNL,

PRECISELY! When I watched Desiree, all I could think about was Sharon -- grace in action these two ladies.

I know when I go to bed tonight, I am going to dream of the next presser...

The one with Kaine and Desiree in front of a podium......

with a *Smiling Kyron* standing on an empty milk crate in between them....

meeting the press for the first time!!!

I think seeing these two parents together it is clear they are a team even though in the past things happened. MOO I believe that Desiree was talking about her relationship with Terri. I get the impression it was strained.

And I imagine Desiree's husband holding baby K while they have the presser: A total unified group. I'm hoping anyway...

So, they both know Terri is a liar. BOTH of them. Desiree had an instinct that Terri did something relative to Kyron disappearing - she "KNEW" Terri had something to do with what happened when she go the phone call. She knows Terri's lying because she's known Terri a loooong time. (Too long, it seems.)

Apparently, Kaine agrees - knows Terri's a liar. Yet Kaine let Terri raise his kids.

If I were Desiree, I'd have more than a little difficulty even standing next to Kaine.

Desiree had concerns about Terri all along but suppressed them for blended family's sake.

IMO, There's more skeletons in the closet ... lots more.

:(

And the body language, especially when they were asked if someone else was involved along with TH in Kyron's disappearance.

I have always thought Desiree suspected Terri from the get go. Her body language at the family presser was clear in that regard!

I agree with your assumption about Desiree having history with Terri's veracity; I think she is in an awkward situation where she can't make Kaine look bad and just come and say what she thought of Terri.

One does have to wonder why he was with someone that he was half way not surprised that she failed two polys.

And at the beginning of the presser when Kaine was asked how Kyron's relationship was with Terri and he actually said Terri would best be able to answer that!! WHAT? He hasn't paid attention enough to be able to characterize their relationship?

I thought that was lame-o shame-o.

I'm thinking that this may be a jab at Terri and also that he is not going to say anything in case he has to testify to that in court. That would be evidence IMO.

I was watching KOIN ch 6 locally and before the press conference a woman came in and the anchors explained she was giving them the guidelines. While there was no sound, just picture, perhaps there were some subjects they were asked to steer clear from? Might explain some of the silence and similar questions asked.

I watched it locally too and still think the reporters could have done a better job. I think they were not expecting to have the entire thing be a Q&A session and no one came prepared with enough questions. They really missed an opportunity, IMO.

I think those skeletons in the closet point to the motive.

I really think they have a good idea why it was done.

Really you think so? I got the impression they had no clue. But if I recall Desiree did look down for a second when that question was answered so perhaps she does have an idea of motive. But I got from Kaine that he had no clue.

I know when I go to bed tonight, I am going to dream of the next presser...

The one with Kaine and Desiree in front of a podium......

with a *Smiling Kyron* standing on an empty milk crate in between them....

meeting the press for the first time!!!

Me too. Let's will it to happen. :)

I have a feeling that Desiree was not too fond of Kaine either and is just dealing with him now because they have a common cause...and she must be angry, very angry, that he married someone who could do this to her son...even if she knows the anger is irrelevant and not helpful at this point. I would be steaming mad at Kaine and Terri. She clearly never liked Terri, as far as I can make out and I was one of those who thought she treated Terri like she had leprosy at the first PC.

It looked like they answered that question as if to say it came as a suprise to KH but not to DY. I'm not bashing DY by any means, but I can't imagine allowing another woman to care for my child unless I fully trusted and respected her.

This is a sticky situation sometimes, and things are not always as clear cut as they would appear to be in theory. Parents don't always agree on how to raise a child when they are married, much less when they are divorced and/or remarried.

Divorced parents are stuck with the stepparents & significant others of their former spouses, whether they like them or not. The most important thing, from a parent's p.o.v. is that the child is loved and cared for, and not adversely impacted by whatever the parent doesn't like about the other parent's spouse or girlfriend. This is because it is so important to and for the child that s/he have a good relationship with both parents.

Apparently, Kaine agrees - knows Terri's a liar. Yet Kaine let Terri raise his kids.

If I were Desiree, I'd have more than a little difficulty even standing next to Kaine.

Desiree had concerns about Terri all along but suppressed them for blended family's sake.

IMO, There's more skeletons in the closet ... lots more.

:(
<respectfully snipped>

I think women know women better than men know women. I wonder if DY ever told KH that she had concerns about TH before Kyron went missing? Did Kyron tell DY about things that were happening at home that when DY asked KH about he dismissed them? If so, the guilt on Kaine must be torment.

I was watching KOIN ch 6 locally and before the press conference a woman came in and the anchors explained she was giving them the guidelines. While there was no sound, just picture, perhaps there were some subjects they were asked to steer clear from? Might explain some of the silence and similar questions asked.

Bump. :)

Thank you AChronic. That would certainly explain the limited questions that were asked by the reporters.

Isn't it fairly common to outline what will be discussed and won't be discussed prior to a presser? Just curious.

I don't know what to say.I feel they need to do thier pressers with LE from now on.For her to come right out and call Terri a lier is wrong.That is her oppinion.I really don't know what to think of all this.I think any other pressers to come needs to leave Terri out of it and not accuse her.I think they need to let LE handle all this now.They need to just concentrate on finding Kyron now.I thought LE just said Terri was not a suspect or POI and no one has been ruled out.I thought LE said she was cooperating.I really think it is time for LE to say for sure if Terri is a suspect or POI and clear this all up once and for all.I really thought they already did this.I am going to back away from all this and Kyrons case.I pray they find little Kyron.He's a sweet little boy and all this is very sad.

You may think its wrong for them to call her a liar - personally i consider it a far bigger wrong what Terri is believed to have done. Its obvious Kaine and Desiree are getting there information from the police which is why they know more than WE do. Because there the parents and NEED to know LE shares information with them.

Seriously I dont know how anyone can stick up for Terri even...but regardless..they made it very obvious tonight that Terri is NOT cooperating in the search for the child that SHE was the last person to be seen with. A child that SHE is supposed to love like her own :furious:

I wonder if Kyron does come home safely (hoping that) but wonder if DY will try to get custody back after everything settles down.

<respectfully snipped>

I think women know women better than men know women. I wonder if DY ever told KH that she had concerns about TH before Kyron went missing? Did Kyron tell DY about things that were happening at home that when DY asked KH about he dismissed them? If so, the guilt on Kaine must be torment.

I was just going to say the bolded line above. You beat me to it.

This is a sticky situation sometimes, and things are not always as clear cut as they would appear to be in theory. Parents don't always agree on how to raise a child when they are married, much less when they are divorced and/or remarried.

Divorced parents are stuck with the stepparents & significant others of their former spouses, whether they like them or not. The most important thing, from a parent's p.o.v. is that the child is loved and cared for, and not adversely impacted by whatever the parent doesn't like about the other parent's spouse or girlfriend. This is because it is so important to and for the child that s/he have a good relationship with both parents.

ITA - but if one has serious concerns - concerns strong enough to make you immediately suspicious when you hear your child is missing, before you even know it's a crisis - then it is odd that she left Kyron there. I see K!tty's point, as well as your's.

Wow. I never, ever expected the mother of a missing child to give me so much hope, to give so much faith, and so much optimism in the midst of such horror and outrage. That is not Desiree's job right now - to help us, but my God, she did.

I heart Desiree. I so heart Desiree.

I'm thinking that this may be a jab at Terri and also that he is not going to say anything in case he has to testify to that in court. That would be evidence IMO.

I am also thinking that he won't put words in her mouth. ESPECIALLY if it comes to be true that she was involved in his disappearance. He doesn't want to mess anything up by saying what a wonderful and loving relationship she has/had with Kyron. ITA with his answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member