family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just bouncing off your post....would lisa have gotten upset if she had known the person who had taken her?

i know my little girl (who is 2/3 weeks older than lisa) wouldn't cry or get upset if it was me or someone she knows picking her up but if it was a stranger she would be screaming the house down

just a thought

Per initial interview with DB, when asked about BL disposition, DB said she rarely cried and had no problem with strangers. That is someone picked her up and cuddled her right away, she probably wouldn't cry.

Funny how perceptions differ. The exact same thing felt like a big red flag to me. It's a sign of possible dishonesty IMO. I thought that if it was the truth she'd have been able to tell what she did instead of what she usually does. If it's a proper recollection you can usually tell what you remember doing without having to resort to generalizations or "solidifying" and "processing" a story.

It's not necessarily a sign that she did anything to Lisa, it may be just that she was not honest about the drinking and the not checking up on Lisa in the early interviews.

That's how I feel about it. And it explains why bathing Lisa etc doesn't show up on the timeline. The normal routine didn't happen that night.

Somehow I can't remember thru all the written things if DB stated she got Lisa ready for bed, changed her clothes....but she put her in a fresh pair of shorts and top instead of her pajamas? That's one thing that throws me.

Somehow I can't remember thru all the written things if DB stated she got Lisa ready for bed, changed her clothes....but she put her in a fresh pair of shorts and top instead of her pajamas? That's one thing that throws me.

Apparently, there are pajama sets that are a top and shorts. There was a discussion about it awhile ago, but I don't remember which thread.

Just want to add that based on the interview discussed a little up thread, it's questionable that DB put Lisa in "fresh clothes". More likely, she just put her to bed in whatever she was wearing that day.

Does anyone use the term "fresh clothes", I would say "sleeper, bed clothes" as your talking about bed clothes. IDK this thought that was a little odd the way see went out of her way to say "fresh" clothes. Maybe she didn't change her.

That's how I feel about it. And it explains why bathing Lisa etc doesn't show up on the timeline. The normal routine didn't happen that night.

Same here-that was actually one of the major things that gave me a bad feeling at the very beginning. Smart people keep lies close to the truth so it is actually common for guilty people to speak of the normal routine for a day rather than what really happened. Like, you can trace that trend in other cases. I really think the only reason we are getting a different version is because the normal routine one didn't fly-too many witnesses otherwise. So, now we get "I was blacked out unconscious drunk" with little to no Lisa mentioned at any point throughout the entire night.
One of the few reasons why I cannot throw myself 100% into random stranger abduction just now though it could be just that she felt guilty about drinking.

BBM
was her bottle empty?

I have wondered the same thing, but the article did not say. It was one line in the People Mag article. It just said her bottle was found on the floor.

That's the problem. No one here can even agree on the "facts."

That's the point I was trying to make. Not many facts have been released yet people are throwing around "facts' and "verified" facts left and right.

Does anyone use the term "fresh clothes", I would say "sleeper, bed clothes" as your talking about bed clothes. IDK this thought that was a little odd the way see went out of her way to say "fresh" clothes. Maybe she didn't change her.

To be honest, I think we are over analyzing. And not just you, I mean the collective "we". Remember, we all come from different background, different states, and different walks of life.

I am blessed enough that I have gotten to live for at least a few months in 13 different states and 2 different countries. Each had it's own norms, and own "tone". My husband and I sit around with local friends and (affectionately) laugh at the variance in language usage, theirs and ours.

Fresh clothes is a very common expression in some regions, and rarely uttered in other places I've lived.

Nope, I think DB moved her to the shed immediately following her death, and then JI moved her onto the neighbors property when he supposedly ran over there to see if the neighbor had taken Lisa to her house. I don't know if the neighbor knew about it or not.

ETA: After that, when the commotion settled, but before the FBI arrived with better dogs, they moved Lisa's body, probably when they started moving necessities from the house on N. Lister.

The commotion really hasn't settled until this week.

The cops were at the house by 4 a.m. Within four minutes, the higher ups were being summoned by the first responding officers. There was a huge police officer presence. By 8:30 a.m. Oct. 4 the first TV live trucks would have arrived (Amber Alert issued at 7:15). And I think the local TV stations had someone at the home on Lister 24/7 for at least, maybe two weeks after baby Lisa was reported missing. I think that the media was there camped out when the 1 a.m. search began around Oct. 17 (not sure on exact date) and the cadaver dog had already made the hit by then. My point being....after the call was made by JI and until the cadaver dog hit either the police and/or media were watching those houses.

I believe that early on DB said Lisa was not afraid of strangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting how that seems to be the norm when children disappear under suspicious circumstances. It seems to be a 'catch all' to explain why the child didn't make any noise, or no one heard a thing.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back