family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
did they seriously change it from 10:30 to 11:30??!!!!

(nurse runs to tape to put head back on as it sploded)

It's still the same.
1. DB went to bed at 10:30.
2. Neighbor went to bed at 11:30 (she stayed outside talking with another neighbor for that hour).

I have never heard this. Where can I find it to read/hear it? I would think this would be huge news.

Sorry I don't have a link. She said it about 2 weeks ago. Maybe someone has a link.

ETA: The thing is, what she said has not been anything substantiated by LE or media.

Some of the things that people have said are being taken way to literally. If your baby was kidnapped and someone asked you a specific question a few days later, you might not actually answer it exactly. But it is recorded by the media forever, and people then judge other things you say with those permanent comments. Any psychologist will tell you that the human brain can't remember a story - TRUTH or not, in exact detail. The brain doesn't work like that.

So, picking apart insignificant details that were said a month ago and comparing them to comments made 2 weeks ago, or yesterday, does not mean anything. In fact, IF the story was exactly the same each time, it would indicate untruthfulness - or at least that the information had been memorized, rather than recalled.

A simple thank you wasn't enough. THANK YOU!

But, but don't we all know that the media NEVER reports anything inaccurately?

Sorry I don't have a link. She said it about 2 weeks ago. Maybe someone has a link.

ETA: The thing is, what she said has not been anything substantiated by LE or media.

I heard it too... and saw it as well, I believe, in an article... I believe it was in an interview she gave to msm.. I will see if I can find it...

Isn't the 2:30 call still a rumor? For that matter, so is the 8:30 call. Or have both of these been confirmed by LE now, not a 'source'? (It's hard to keep up sometimes.)

Source of the rumor about 2:38 call is Judge Jeanine of Fox News who says she learned about it from LE, if I remember correctly. I would believe that before I would take something like what time Debbie says Lisa was last seen.

don't get me wrong... I believe there were phone calls too..

and I keep remembering what Young said over and over: that LE would release details of the investigation to the public if they thought it would benefit the investigation... confirming the calls, etc tips their hand and doesn't help the investigation so I don't expect to ever hear about it from them... moo

I don't see LE saying much else to the public any time soon unless there is a major development in the case, i.e. finding Lisa, an arrest, or a very reliable tip or sighting.

JMO

Isn't the 2:30 call still a rumor? For that matter, so is the 8:30 call. Or have both of these been confirmed by LE now, not a 'source'? (It's hard to keep up sometimes.)

I have read very little that came straight from LE. As far as I can tell we don't even know what was in the original interview. All we have is what the media is putting out and it is often conflicting, very often appears to be incorrect as far as facts and sometimes it seems to come out of thin air.

Someone should start a thread and get together what we know to be ACTUAL FACTS.

How the he)) many neighbors are running around in that neighborhood at 11:30 at night?

What time did DB say she checked on Lisa and Lisa was standing up in her crib?

Source of the rumor is Judge Jeanine who says she learned about it from LE, if I remember correctly.

I am confused about phone calls. Was there only one call and we aren't sure if it was at 8:00 or 2:30 in the morning? Or are these 2 separate calls? I remember hearing something early in the case about a text stating something to the effect of "ready when you are."

Anyone?

okay....sooooo... if their four hour window started at 1130 pm than the neighbor is in on this as well..

The neighbor wasn't *inside* the house so how the hello would she know what could have happened in there at 1030 when DB went *allegedly* inside.

2330-0330=4 hour window...

I hope the neighbor hasn't quit cooperating with police!

did they seriously change it from 10:30 to 11:30??!!!!

(nurse runs for tape to put head back on as it sploded)

No, I meant SB's "adult time" went on until 11:30 in front of her house. DB's, "adult time" apparently ended at 10:30.

A simple thank you wasn't enough. THANK YOU!

But, but don't we all know that the media NEVER reports anything inaccurately?

The media may have inaccuracies, but there's been specific details added to a few of them that must have came from a source that is trying to confuse the public. DB is tainted in the public eye and what better way to have people second-guess their suspicion than by adding details or changing the timelines.

Heck, we are all confused now :)

Every day we get a new "rumor" to add to the old rumors. It doesn't matter what branch we take off of any of the scenarios, nothing makes sense and nothing adds up. I have to hand it to the attorneys for DB and JI. With this jumbled mess of a case, reasonable doubt is running rampant.

I have read very little that came straight from LE. As far as I can tell we don't even know what was in the original interview. All we have is what the media is putting out and it is often conflicting, very often appears to be incorrect as far as facts and sometimes it seems to come out of thin air.

Someone should start a thread and get together what we know to be ACTUAL FACTS.

That's the problem. No one here can even agree on the "facts."

I remember thinking or possibly posting on the phone call that the chances of LE sharing anything with JJP was very slim; if at all.

It may have served a purpose for LE to release that info, but quietly through a media source.

the thing that keeps sticking in my mind is the presser LE did to announce that the parents were no longer cooperating with LE....... and it was right on the heels of a previous press conference.

I have *never* seen that before....

this case is sooo strange and confusing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back