Feb 9 National Enquirer --Revisiting accident theory based on KMT statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always 'wanted' to believe this was an accident with a terrible coverup. The one thing I dont quite "get" is the timing . Casey wanted to go to Puerto Rico with her friends, if it had been premeditated it would have made more sense to do it and disappear to PR. She had 30 days to leave. She knew how to get the money to leave. She had access to Amy H's car for a week- and her bank account.

There was only one post removed in error and that was Janes.

Can you do me a favor. My son just had a major seizure and so I have to go.. PLEASE don't make a mess. thanks :blowkiss:

I'm so sorry to hear about your son, I hope he will be fine.:blowkiss:
We will behave.:angel2:

Can you do me a favor. My son just had a major seizure and so I have to go.. PLEASE don't make a mess. thanks :blowkiss:

How scary! I hope he's okay.

Don't worry about it JBean. I'm not concerned about my post, it wasn't important. I was just trying to clarify a point for the OP. I just thought you'd like to know if other posts disappeared.

I am/was open to the possibility of an accident because it made more sense to me and I had expected evidence or something from someone to support that.

While the forensics do not clearly 100% demonstrate murder versus accident, although the duct tape is very problematic -- the totality of what we know makes it hard to support an accident theory.

I think what speaks volumes are KC's actions and statements. As the case progressed you can certainly argue that KC could not admit to her family that Caylee was dead and what happened. However, as time passed there was still no change from KC at all and she got into deeper and deeper water and --- even the DP was on the table. Nada! KC is charged with Murder 1 per GJ!!! How serious does this need to get?

In December Caylee's remains were found and I sincerely expected a reaction within days/weeks of a plea deal and an admission to an accident, since the game was up. Everyone now knew that Caylee was dead. Time to fess up. KC is facing months and months in jail. Why sit and remain firm? Fess and go home. It has been over 2 months since Caylee was recovered.

So my question is, while we can shape some accident theories that are plausible since there is no cause of death -- how does this come into trial? KC is the only one who knows whether it was an accident or not and -- even an accident statement at this late hour would garner some sympathy, a desire to conclude the case and, a lesser charge -- if credible.

Why sit in jail and go for broke given the mounting circumstantial evidence, the 40 coincidences thing? Each side is hardening their stance and KC is going to go down based on what we know .... and there is even more!!!!

For as much as we try to second guess KC and figure out if this was an accident and, if so, what accident -- the only person who knows is KC. The only one who can bring this into the light and present it at trial is KC. There are no other witnesses, asis known. No Defense witnesses other than experts.

KC has nothing to lose now and everything to gain IF this was indeed an accident and -- to continue to let the evidence against her develop and play the poker hand she has today -- that is insanity.

How does an accident theory get into trial unless KC wises up and testifies?

I don't think it was covering her head, but the duct tape had to be cut away and that is what was holding her hair on. It was around her mouth and the back of her head apparently. Maybe this was an accident and she just compounded it. Will we ever know?

We won't ever know because only KC knows and she is charged with Murder 1, per GJ so either KC is found guilty and that's it or -- the Defense attack enough science to raise reasonable doubt and she walks. Either way, we will never know. KC will never admit the truth.

The truth and KC are strangers, no matter the cost.

I've been a supporter of the accident theory since the beginning. It is possible that she either did something that led to an accidental death or the child had an accident; fell in to the pool etc.

While 90% of us would call for help, someone like Casey would fear the loss of the rest of her family and her only means of support (other than stealing from friends).
I'm not saying she had a psychotic break over the whole thing but it is possible that she disassociated herself from the thought that the truth would come out.

this. i've thought this (off and on, lol) since the beginning. casey seems exactly like someone who, when faced with something that makes her look bad, will literally sweep it under the rug, deny, deny--even if it would behoove her in the end to admit an accident occurred.

Why didn't Casey just go straight to the dump site instead of letting a body make her car smell? That tells me that maybe Caylee died away from her home and she was kept in the trunk until Casey found a convenient time to dispose of her? I don't know, really.

because she wasn't thinking. because she wouldn't let herself think. because either a) the death was a horrible accident, and casey didn't want to get in trouble/face up to what had happened, or b) she was literally in denial that her daughter was rotting in her trunk.

this. i've thought this (off and on, lol) since the beginning. casey seems exactly like someone who, when faced with something that makes her look bad, will literally sweep it under the rug, deny, deny--even if it would behoove her in the end to admit an accident occurred.

Sounds a lot like CA as well. We have experienced that first hand over a few months.

How bad does it have to get before you reach a breaking point and seek a way out?

GA has testified that while KC would lie and lie and lie and then pile a whole bunch more stuff on .... there have been instances of reconciliation. Now I am not too sure, as some have said -- whether this was acceptance of a more plausible story and the truth never ever saw the light of day.

Would KC spend LWOP in jail rather than tell the truth that it was an accident?

Would KC spend LWOP in jail rather than tell the truth that it was an accident?

i think maybe she would, honestly. i had a boyfriend like this--not nearly as sinister. but he would get really ashamed of anything that made him look bad (for example, his GPA or the amount of credit card debt he had) and just lie, lie, deny, not admit at any cost. he actually pretended to go to class (like KC pretended to go to work, ring a bell??) and it took me weeks to figure out he was actually kicked out of school...

get this. he had attendance problems partly because, once he'd missed class, he got embarrassed to go back...so he wouldn't go, compounding the problem, which would make it impossible to ever go back! *bangs head against wall* this is was so frustrating for the people close to him. we could clearly see his life problems were fixable if he'd just own up to mistakes early on and correct them, but emotionally, he just could not do it.

i think a psychological mechanism very much like this could explain how you leave a decomposing child in your car. looking in there and seeing the body just reminds you what happened. deny, deny, repress, repress.

i've never understood why, if she hated caylee and wanted her dead, she would bury her in the special area (aka pet cemetery) like that. it seems like an infantile and sort of sick tenderness. i definitely think she's messed up in the head, but i can't make things add up that she intentionally and knowingly killed caylee. i think if it was premeditated, she convinced herself of another reality after the fact :eek:

that is how extreme i think her NEED for, and capacity for, denial really is.

No Accident!!! Murder one. This was no accident. KC planned this and I believe that diary entry will prove to be written a few days after KC killed Caylee. Even without that I believe she killed Caylee on purpose to get back at her mother and to be rid of Caylee so she could live the life she wanted (just like she said in that diary).

I try to see the evidence behind this whole mess being an accident, and am usually successful in terms of being able to say "Yeah, maybe she's not like your average person..."

But that aside, there's too much to reconcile. You can explain the duct tape by thinking "Well, the leakage and the tongue would make it too much to bear."

Then you can say "Well, she didn't call 911 in a frantic, desperate hope to revive her daughter, because she forgot Caylee in the trunk and she was already stiff and cold."

So, after that, you can be all "Alright, she didn't tell anyone because she was controlled and intimidated by her mother, and the truth would be worse than prison."

You can look at the Fusian pics and her IMs and her texts and say "She just broke. Something broke in her head and she believed her own story."

Then all the stuff with LE and the tour of Universal and the fake nanny, friends, and life can just be brought back to her fear of her parents' reaction.

What I can't reconcile, however, is all of those things together. I think we have to be quite generous to give her that much benefit of the doubt, IMHO. Call it Occam's Razor or looking for horses instead of zebras, but unexplained Google searches before a child isn't reported missing for 31 days, combined with more lies than one can count, decomp evidence in a trunk that was never reported stolen, tape over the mouth of the recovered body, and an armchair psychologist's textbook picture of both narcissism and antisocial personality disorder?

A fish can go belly up in its bowl. You can find a hamster stiff in its cage one morning. You have an almost three year old little girl who winds up dead on her mother's watch and the mother acts not torn up, but in the best case, apathetic. I'd probably go as far to say relieved.

To me, that points to murder. This would have stopped being an accident (at least perjoratively) as soon as KC made the decision not to come forward. Her burying Caylee in that pet cemetery means nothing more to me than that Caylee held no more significance to her than a dead betta fish.

All MHO, obviously.

No Accident!!! Murder one. This was no accident. KC planned this and I believe that diary entry will prove to be written a few days after KC killed Caylee. Even without that I believe she killed Caylee on purpose to get back at her mother and to be rid of Caylee so she could live the life she wanted (just like she said in that diary).

I agree with you 100%. When she says in her diary that she feels she made the RIGHT DECISION, she is basically saying the she had a choice to make and Caylee lost.

I try to see the evidence behind this whole mess being an accident, and am usually successful in terms of being able to say "Yeah, maybe she's not like your average person..."

But that aside, there's too much to reconcile. You can explain the duct tape by thinking "Well, the leakage and the tongue would make it too much to bear."

Then you can say "Well, she didn't call 911 in a frantic, desperate hope to revive her daughter, because she forgot Caylee in the trunk and she was already stiff and cold."

So, after that, you can be all "Alright, she didn't tell anyone because she was controlled and intimidated by her mother, and the truth would be worse than prison."

You can look at the Fusian pics and her IMs and her texts and say "She just broke. Something broke in her head and she believed her own story."

Then all the stuff with LE and the tour of Universal and the fake nanny, friends, and life can just be brought back to her fear of her parents' reaction.

What I can't reconcile, however, is all of those things together. I think we have to be quite generous to give her that much benefit of the doubt, IMHO. Call it Occam's Razor or looking for horses instead of zebras, but unexplained Google searches before a child isn't reported missing for 31 days, combined with more lies than one can count, decomp evidence in a trunk that was never reported stolen, tape over the mouth of the recovered body, and an armchair psychologist's textbook picture of both narcissism and antisocial personality disorder?

A fish can go belly up in its bowl. You can find a hamster stiff in its cage one morning. You have an almost three year old little girl who winds up dead on her mother's watch and the mother acts not torn up, but in the best case, apathetic. I'd probably go as far to say relieved.

To me, that points to murder. This would have stopped being an accident (at least perjoratively) as soon as KC made the decision not to come forward. Her burying Caylee in that pet cemetery means nothing more to me than that Caylee held no more significance to her than a dead betta fish.

All MHO, obviously.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very well Said!!!

But it does not stop with the LE Universal Tour, it continues on month after month with CA pleading for info, any info, her family tortured, KC indicted with Murder 1, nada!!!

Your list goes on and on and KC just sits in the motion hearings and goofs off with JB.

I tried to reconcile it all and I stretched my accident theory further and further but the elastic snapped. Too many coincidences. Too many actions. Too many lies. All that speak to the worst.

KC is doomed by her very own 'mistruths' and silence -- as one Defense attorney said -- just take the 31 days and that Caylee's Mother NEVER reported her missing. Guilty on just that one fact.

Hope he's alright!:blowkiss:

Duct tape= no accident. Also, if the entry in the diary is proven to be from 2008 rather than some earlier time, THAT is even more incriminating of intent than ever. If one considers the circumstantial evidence in its totality, then to me it is clear that this crime was no accident. JMO.

Okay please don;t make this so hard people.
IF you would like to discuss the accident theory and this article then please do.
IF you think this magazine and the theory are outlandish and have nothing to add to the accident theory then move to another thread.
IF you would like to civilly challenge a specific pro-accident post then do so with logic and information to back up your position.

Do not attack personally, which I have already seen in the first 3 minutes of the thread opening.

Look, if you are coming to this thread to cause trouble, don't bother. Just use common sense here folks.

I am leaving this closed for a few minutes so I know that everyone has read this.

>>No flames, defendant bashing, or repeat posts saying you just think KC murdered Caylee or you think KC is evil,<<

You all aren't supposed to be doing this anyway, so please don't.

okay so the idea here is to discuss the possiblility it was an accident.
OR to challenge a specific point that is used to prove it was an accident.

it's not to just generally post about why it wasn't an accident because the entire forum has threads about that already.

Last time:

Discuss the accidental theory and why it is a possibility in your opinion.

OR

Challenge a specific point someone uses to bolster the accidental notion

Do NOT just list why it wasn't an accident because there are 50 threads that discuss that at length in the rest of the forum. Trying to get a focused specific discussion here.

I personally do not subscribe to the accidental theory and as such I probably won't post in this thread. Maybe some of you others might consider that as an option as well.

THERE ! Ive put all of Jbeans posts here - She clearly said to not post and post and post that its MURDER

There are plenty of other threads to do that in.

ITs not about what happend then there or where - its about the article in the NAT Enq by Kiomarie

No one can get a civil word in on any other alternate theories BESIDES Premeditated murder , because on any thread where it is discussed people just shout out ITs Murder ITS MURDER - Shes evil shes this shes that Fry her and so on and so forth

And then guess what happens the thread gets shut down.

Is that peoples intent ? to stop the voices of those who think other than Premed murder ?

I thought America was the land of free speech!

Please Just Let this thread be what it is about and stop saying its murder in here PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV