GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still feel sorry for him. He loved his child. It was his 22nd bday and he was at a hotel celebrating, it's not like he had Jordan that day and was drinking and smoking next to him. That call was probably the last thing he was expecting to get that night.

After reading several articles/court documents this morning about drug distribution and use, gang association, domestic and/or other violence, filthy home environment, guns, etc., I'll stick with my initial impressions of the father and his family. Jordan, Jr. was much better off in foster care than with either of his parents or other relatives.

After reading several articles/court documents this morning about drug distribution and use, gang association, domestic and/or other violence, filthy home environment, guns, etc., I'll stick with my initial impressions of the father and his family. Jordan, Jr. was much better off in foster care than with either of his parents or other relatives.

Quoting ch123'd next post. People changed their minds as we read more. moo

I can't believe i defended the father earlier. Im gonna be sick. This entire family..

And they're acting self righteous in the media trying to act like good, innocent people who loved him. Absolute BS.

I hope the public sees this before they donate to the . God only knows where that money is gonna go, but i can bet it's not gonna be spent on a funeral.

Dear God...just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I have no words. :(

I was thinking last night, that we are all going to have to steel ourselves. It's just going to keep getting worse. We are going to get more info than we typically do, with the Sunshine laws, and it's going to be awful on top of awful.

This poor little guy was ripped away from the only chance he ever had.

Sam and Juliet Warren:

"Jordan came into our home in January 2017, and he was returned to his mother on May 31, 2018.

We loved Jordan deeply, and we are devastated by his loss.

We want you to know a bit of the Jordan we knew. He wasn’t just the ‘boy in the Amber Alert.’

He learned to roll over in our house. I remember my mom helping him learn to crawl. Jordan learned to walk and talk in our family.

He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply as well. He was loved by our whole family, the LifeBridge Church community, the Coast Guard community and the Door of Hope foster care community

Jordan was filled with joy. Most folks knew the Jordan that was laid back with an easy smile and a twinkle in his eye. He was our ‘Mr. Chuckles.’ Like most other little boys, we saw Jordan’s mischievous side as well.

We are devastated by his loss, but for a court order, he would still be safe in our home.

We hope that Jordan’s loss will lead to the change that is needed to protect other endangered children in the system. Jordan was failed by the system. He was failed by many people who should have protected him but didn’t. Promises that were made to us about how he would be protected after his return were broken.

Ultimately, we hope that our painful loss will result (in) a fundamental re-examination of the entire system, of how foster care works, of the reunification process. Jordan deserves that, and the other children in the system deserve that.

In closing, we need time to grieve. Please respect our privacy and give us the space we need. We will not be giving any further statements to the press. Thank you."

And these, everybody, are his parents. I am so sorry for their loss of a little boy that should have been legally theirs.

I was thinking last night, that we are all going to have to steel ourselves. It's just going to keep getting worse. We are going to get more info than we typically do, with the Sunshine laws, and it's going to be awful on top of awful...

I'm bracing for the inevitable excuses we'll hear from CS' court appointed attorney. Psych evaluation coming, I'm sure. Despite her alleged admission of having hit her son during a moment of frustration, this will not be an open-and-shut case.

I was thinking last night, that we are all going to have to steel ourselves. It's just going to keep getting worse. We are going to get more info than we typically do, with the Sunshine laws, and it's going to be awful on top of awful.

This poor little guy was ripped away from the only chance he ever had.
Yes, you are so right. Who could forget the thousands upon thousands of pages in the CA case. :eek:

I want to see justice for this 'lil guy, but mercy, I'm not sure I can handle it. It pains me so much to think about those poor foster parents. It is so obvious how much they loved Jordan. I'll never understand why he was returned to his mother and that horrific environment. Never. :mad::(

I don't know how foster parents can have a baby for 16 months and then turn them over to the monsters who put the child in jeopardy to begin with. I would be up all night every night with worry. I would fight to keep him with every dime I have - which is against all the rules of fostering. These poor people must be in agony. Pray for them, they gave Jordan the only good part of his short life and you know they love him like one of their own children. Heartbreaking.

Early on I had some sympathy for the bio father based off of his fb. It only took ONE comment made by paternal. Gma to clue me in to what these people are like.
I am not of fan of blaming the system right away. Blame starts with the parents, and sometimes extended family. In this case even I have to say there was a major system failure!! These “ people” didn’t even try to change or improve their situation, not one tiny bit. I have NO sympathy for any of the bio- family. They never deserved Jordan.

I don't know how foster parents can have a baby for 16 months and then turn them over to the monsters who put the child in jeopardy to begin with. I would be up all night every night with worry. I would fight to keep him with every dime I have - which is against all the rules of fostering. These poor people must be in agony. Pray for them, they gave Jordan the only good part of his short life and you know they love him like one of their own children. Heartbreaking.
Sadly they did not have a choice. I fostered my grandchild at 3 months. Ended up a long battle not because my daughter was a bad person but her husband was and it was my biggest fear he would do something to her to harm her. I even had a judge tell me that I could not block her rights to have unsupervised visits after she took off for a year and just showed back up wanting her. Years later we adopted her when my daughter realized that it was best and she has a happy relationship with her mom and siblings visiting while we are her parents. The husband is in and out of prison and has no allowed communication. I agree that dcf should have severed parental rights on these 2 since Jordan's life would have been so much better with the foster parents adopting him. He'd still be here

They couldn't even keep him safe during a d$#n visit!

Even while in foster care, Jordan was allowed at least one unsupervised visit with his parents, on June 18, 2017, during which he got caught in the middle of a fight between his father and a rival that ended with Jordan getting hit in the lip and being treated by emergency medical technicians, the newspaper reported.

Slain Florida boy's foster parents seek changes in child services

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413