GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't figure how the case manager saw Jordan on the Fri before he was murdered if he was asleep, how does he know what condition that baby was in? Was he just worried about the bawling mother?

According to the Sheriff’s Office records, Stinson’s case manager with Directions said he last saw Jordan on Friday, and Stinson "was crying and upset because the father to the child is not helping her out and she is in the process of being evicted from her apartment." The case manager said he spoke to her for an hour and a half, and after, Stinson "appeared to be much calmer."

Jordan was asleep, the manager said, according to the note. The case manager said he was visiting the family twice a week.

Guardian objected to Largo boy being reunited with mother
Dad is going to try and present himself as a boy scout now. They think Jordan may not have been with mom some of the time in those 3 months he was returned. Get ready for more to come out,bet the defense is working on throwing blame to others and Stinson will tell some stories to help with a plea deal.Bet people are crapping.

These are two of many rubrics used to access FDCF’s performance:
Florida Department of Children and Families CBC Scorecard Performance Measures:
Child Welfare Statistics - Florida Department of Children and Families
Federal Child Welfare Indicators:
Child Welfare Statistics - Florida Department of Children and Families

Here are two statutes referenced in FDCF’s guidelines for placement:
2018 Florida Statutes regarding Proceedings Related to Children (Disposition Hearings/Powers of Disposition):
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

2018 Florida Statutes regarding Proceedings Related to Children
(Criminal History and other Records Checks, Limit on Placement of a Child):
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Below is Florida’s DCF’s SOP which uses the above statutes as guidelines:
Family Safety: Criminal History and Delinquency History Checks for Investigations, Placement and Emergency Placement:
https://www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/p...ations, Placement and Emergency Placement.pdf

This is my first time posting, albeit my comfort zone level is normally maxed out with pressing the “like” button. I felt compelled to write because of how utterly preventable Jordan’s death was.
IMHO and I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir, CS is fully accountable for her choices for her treatment of this child during his entire life. I won’t speak of Jordan’s other relatives because I don’t believe it is allowed, but there are valid reasons (we all know) why Jordan was placed in foster care.
IMO (and according to the two Florida statutes linked), the final straw is that the court magistrate used his/her judgment (prerogative) and allowed this child to be reunified with CS. So, even though fingers may be rightly so pointed at many who are in authority, the court ultimately had the final say-so. IMO, wisdom should have dictated final placement with the Warren family since they were proven to be sacrificing, loving parents who put the needs of Jordan above their own. IMO, they alone were worthy of the title of “Jordan’s Mom and Dad.”
I’ve got to pray now for my anger bcz of this evil and for the devastation the Warrens are experiencing...my heart is so broken for this child and the Warrens...

I can't figure how the case manager saw Jordan on the Fri before he was murdered if he was asleep, how does he know what condition that baby was in? Was he just worried about the bawling mother?

According to the Sheriff’s Office records, Stinson’s case manager with Directions said he last saw Jordan on Friday, and Stinson "was crying and upset because the father to the child is not helping her out and she is in the process of being evicted from her apartment." The case manager said he spoke to her for an hour and a half, and after, Stinson "appeared to be much calmer."

Jordan was asleep, the manager said, according to the note. The case manager said he was visiting the family twice a week.

This is what I was wondering when it was said at the last presser that DCF visited on Friday. Was Jordan asleep, or was he between seizures after already being attacked by CS?

Judge returned child to the mother despite guardian's objections.

"One of Judge Todd's conditions for Jordan's reunification with his mother was “stable housing and income” but records show that soon after her child’s return Stinson had neither. She was jobless, penniless and her landlord was evicting her-- but no one intervened."
Pinellas Judge returned slain child to mother over Guardian's objections

This:
Child advocacy group argued against return of Jordan Belliveau to mother
“Records released by Eckerd Connects, the agency that oversees child welfare in Pinellas County, show in a custody hearing on April 23, 2018, a Sixth Judicial Circuit Court judge reviewed a motion by Charisse Stinson, Jordan's mother, to regain custody of her son.

Child advocacy group Florida Guardian ad Litem objected to Stinson's motion, pointing out that neither they nor the Department of Children and Families had not received documentation proving she had received counseling, as required in November 2017 when Jordan was placed in foster care.”

Did not the magistrate and judge weigh all evidentiary documents to make the best informed decision for the proper placement of Jordan? Did they listen to Jordan’s advocates?

Instead of being worried how calm the mother was, the concern should have been on the child.
The case manager was reportedly always for "reunification" and how did that turn out? This case manager knew she was in the process of being evicted, why wasn't the child removed from her again?
"The guardian was "always against the reunification," an investigator wrote, but a social services case manager "was for the mother and wanted her to go forward with reunification.""

This:
Child advocacy group argued against return of Jordan Belliveau to mother
“Records released by Eckerd Connects, the agency that oversees child welfare in Pinellas County, show in a custody hearing on April 23, 2018, a Sixth Judicial Circuit Court judge reviewed a motion by Charisse Stinson, Jordan's mother, to regain custody of her son.

Child advocacy group Florida Guardian ad Litem objected to Stinson's motion, pointing out that neither they nor the Department of Children and Families had not received documentation proving she had received counseling, as required in November 2017 when Jordan was placed in foster care.”

Did not the magistrate and judge weigh all evidentiary documents to make the best informed decision for the proper placement of Jordan? Did they listen to Jordan’s advocates?
I thought this picture of Jordan with the injury was from the Burger King incident but another article states he had an injury to the lip. How did he get this injury to the left eye? I know toddlers have accidents,did the guardians take this picture? This is the picture that they should be wearing on their tshirts.

I thought this picture of Jordan with the injury was from the Burger King incident but another article states he had an injury to the lip. How did he get this injury to the left eye? I know toddlers have accidents,did the guardians take this picture? This is the picture that they should be wearing on their tshirts.
You’re right it does look swollen; there is no telling when the picture was taken.
The incident at the fast food restaurant was 18 June 2017, and as documented on 20 June 2017 on Florida DCF paper, EMS responded and assessed Jordan’s injury as having “no external bleeding and minimal swelling to his lip.” CS signed a “refusal” for treatment. I’ll try to go back to find the post which linked to all three confidential investigative summaries that were compiled by the FDCF subcontracting agency.

You’re right it does look swollen; there is no telling when the picture was taken.
The incident at the fast food restaurant was 18 June 2017, and as documented on 20 June 2017 on Florida DCF paper, EMS responded and assessed Jordan’s injury as having “no external bleeding and minimal swelling to his lip.” CS signed a “refusal” for treatment. I’ll try to go back to find the post which linked to all three confidential investigative summaries that were compiled by the FDCF subcontracting agency.
Thank you Suwanee and WELCOME! to Websleuths.

I live in Florida and was woken up by the amber alert text on my phone, and as I was half asleep I didn't pay much attention. I also do not live in the surrounding counties. When I got to work and saw on our lotto machine that there was a missing baby who was 2 years old, my heart broke. Tuesday, when I came back in from a break and had a thing saying the amber alert was canceled, I prayed he was found alive. I signed on my facebook and saw it was the opposite.. and I just cried. To finally read everything that that poor baby has endured in a short period of time.. OMG. Florida is messed up when it comes to the laws. Grandparents have no rights in the state of florida. (And in this case, it's a good thing!) The only people who seemed to care about Jordan were his foster parents. THEY ARE HIS FAMILY. My daughter's paternal grandmother wanted to go after me over some nonsense, and turns out nothing was done because she was just a grandparent. And as far as welfare checks go, those rarely happen as well. Someone, somewhere should have stood up and fought for Jordan. He deserved that much. DCF failed him.. I agree. If the social worker saw him "sleeping" on Friday, my biggest fear is that by that time, Jordan was either already seriously injured, or he was already gone. That worker should have attempted to wake him up to check on his well being, especially if there were previous instances of abuse. There are many many people who could have taken this sweet baby in.. instead his mama just kept him for a welfare check. But shame on DCF and that judge for not allowing her to terminate her rights if SHE WANTED TO. I get people think kids belong with their biological parents, but not when they are not being taken care of and being put in danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED!!! I don't know who I am more mad at. His so called mother, the father, the rest of the "family", or the state of florida.

I was thinking about the case workers for Jordan having to visit these violent difficult people. I would be scared.They put themselves in danger trying to protect Jordan and for little pay I am sure. They must be crushed by this outcome.
Bless you! whoever you are.

Dad is going to try and present himself as a boy scout now. They think Jordan may not have been with mom some of the time in those 3 months he was returned. Get ready for more to come out,bet the defense is working on throwing blame to others and Stinson will tell some stories to help with a plea deal.Bet people are crapping.

If Jordan, Sr. is the father of Stinson's unborn child, will he be allowed to keep the child? Is Jordan, Sr. gainfully employed (other than selling drugs)? How would he support a child, or would the child actually be raised by other family members? I suppose the father has legal rights to the child, but it might not be in the best interest of the unborn child to be raised in the current environment of the father and his family's home.

If Jordan, Sr. is the father of Stinson's unborn child, will he be allowed to keep the child? Is Jordan, Sr. gainfully employed (other than selling drugs)? How would he support a child, or would the child actually be raised by other family members? I suppose the father has legal rights to the child, but it might not be in the best interest of the unborn child to be raised in the current environment of the father and his family's home.
I think he will end up like Ronald Cummings.

Good question. So, Jordan Sr., or the Florida Child Protective Services system. Six of one, half a dozen of the other?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222
Back