GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I read correctly that she had other "children" that she lost custody of?
Victim friendly my backside, that whole family is a mess, every last one of them named in these reports.

http://mediaassets.abcactionnews.com/document/2018/CPID 2017.pdf
Here is where it states she lost custody of other children in the past. I wonder if more will come out on this?
O/T I got sidetracked with the police at neighbors because someone stole her car out of lot last night.

Last edited:
Family on Jordan's death: 'She killed her own flesh and blood'
September 7, 2018 @6:16 AM
[...]
Danielle Stinson said she was shocked when she found out her sister Charisse Stinson was arrested and charged for the murder of Jordan.

Danielle Stinson said she didn't think her sister was capable of such an inexcusable crime.
[...]
Danielle Stinson said Charisse Stinson told their family the same story as everyone else, leaving them wondering how they could have prevented this from happening.

"He's gone, that's it. You can't help but to blame yourself, like she could've called me. She should've said something," she said.

Charisse Stinson is one of seven siblings and their mother lives in Brooksville, according to her sister. Danielle Stinson said she talked to her sister all of the time and never saw something like this coming.

"We have the same mom, same dad. We grew up in the same house," she said. "I would have never thought that she would do something like this or these thoughts would have ever ran through her mind or she was even capable of something like this. You know?"

Danielle Stinson, who is a mother herself, said she could not imagine anyone hurting one of her children let alone hurting them herself. She said she knew of some of her sister's troubles in the past but never saw this coming and wants people to know her family is just as heartbroken as the rest of his family.

"We're sorry," she said. "Jordan is just as much as our family as he was theirs. We don't condone any of this. We don't condone what she's done. And we're sorry. We miss him."
[...]

Mother of murdered Largo toddler faces new charges

Charisse Stinson, 21, was charged with providing false information to a law enforcement officer Friday, which is a 3rd-degree felony, in addition to the murder and child abuse charges she also faces.

Stinson appeared in a Pinellas County Court Friday afternoon on the new charge. She didn’t say much during the short hearing.

Largo police say Stinson fabricated the story of her being beaten up by a person she identified as "Antwan" after getting a ride from him late Saturday night. She told police she woke up a few hours later and her son, two-year-old Jordan Belliveau, was missing.

St. Pete Guardian ad Litem reacts to Jordan Belliveau controversy

“Anyone who works in this field and has handled a case is certainly impacted when things like this go wrong,” Foster said.

Child welfare agencies handling Jordan’s case are currently reviewing and redacting 1,200 pages of documents involving his foster care and eventual return to his mother. Officials plan to release them to the public by the middle of next week.

Mother's false Amber Alert related to Largo 2-year-old's death cost taxpayers at least $500,000

Largo Police Officers say the lies not only cost them precious time in finding two-year-old Jordan but cost taxpayers an estimated half a million dollars.

Over the course of more than 87 hours, deputies dove into ponds, combed through trash cans, looked over every inch of Stinson's apartment and called in more than a dozen agencies for backup.

“She was lying the whole time and she had the whole city on a wild goose chase," Largo resident Cassandra Wright said while dropping off stuffed animals and other mementos to a growing memorial for Jordan Belliveau.

Largo Police Officers tell us 163 sworn law enforcement officers and at least 28 civilian staff members participated in the Amber Alert investigation.

Officials: Belliveau memorial to stay for "respectful amount of time"

They are expected to meet next week to discuss the future of the memorial. One option is to remove the items, give them to the family and allow them to purchase one of the brick memorials at Largo Central Park.

“We’re certainly going to leave them there for a few days,” said Largo Recreation Parks and Arts Director Joan Byrne. “A respectful amount of time and I can’t tell you exactly what that’s going to be."

Byrne said she met with officials from Parkland after the shooting there, and she hopes to use what she learned about how they handled the memorials during that tragedy for direction with this one.

Mother's false Amber Alert related to Largo 2-year-old's death cost taxpayers at least $500,000

Largo Police Officers say the lies not only cost them precious time in finding two-year-old Jordan but cost taxpayers an estimated half a million dollars.

Over the course of more than 87 hours, deputies dove into ponds, combed through trash cans, looked over every inch of Stinson's apartment and called in more than a dozen agencies for backup.

“She was lying the whole time and she had the whole city on a wild goose chase," Largo resident Cassandra Wright said while dropping off stuffed animals and other mementos to a growing memorial for Jordan Belliveau.

Largo Police Officers tell us 163 sworn law enforcement officers and at least 28 civilian staff members participated in the Amber Alert investigation.
That is so not the point to me. What if he really had been abducted? Cost would never figure in. The truth can be expensive, as it was in this case. But the truth was found.

That is so not the point to me. What if he really had been abducted? Cost would never figure in. The truth can be expensive, as it was in this case. But the truth was found.
The men and women who put all that time in looking for Jordan could have been working on other cases or helping other children that are in danger.Not to mention putting themselves in harms way searching in waters were alligators could be.

Last edited:

But one person knew all along that he wasn't really abducted. I don't think they would say something like this if it turned out he wandered off and drowned or something where no one knew the outcome ahead of time. But here, one person caused the city to spend all of that money and divert resources from other cases on a pointless goose chase.

Not to get all personal, but anyway. I have a family member who used drugs(meth) in the house with her two young sons and very into that lifestyle. One day my nephew called 911, my other nephew had "drowned" in the bathtub. Luckily EMTs revived him. The family member's story was that she had passed out asleep, and I was shocked to learn she got basically nothing while the boyfriend is locked up for life. When EMTs arrived he was standing in broken glass. NOW...did she get these children back? Yes. Should she have? No.

She got clean for a bit, had 2 more children and then went back to using. Her husband left her, she kidnapped her children and took them through multiple states with her pimp...they would stay in the hotel room next door. These are kids 5, 6, and 13. The state still wanted to give her a shot. 2 years later after being incapable of staying clean, they finally terminated. The older one cut her out himself. The foster families were amazing, I am not able to take on the children. All this basically means is, if this didn't get the children taken away, what will? My nephew who called 911 became a heroin addict in his mid teens, but it's pretty understandable given what he witnessed. Good news is he got sober and has a job. I hope he breaks the cycle.

I know some of you are shocked at what you see in these videos, but keep in mind a lot of society is involved in criminal behavior, and that is all they know. Not excusing it, but you have to understand it. If everyone around you is doing drugs it's just a normal thing. Not to mention the easy money aspect. Most people have a hard time going from making 10k a week or more, to a regular job and struggling. In my neighborhood in NYC, 12 year olds would fight over a block to earn about 100-200 for an 8 hour shift selling weed. It is a basically accepted truth that you would be dead or in prison by 25. Money is also power and respect. It helps to have no sense of self worth..when you don't value your own life you can become very dangerous. That was my truth, but I got sober, got up, go out and left everything behind and am in the process of undoing stuff that was beat into me at a young age, which is difficult, and if i was poor I would be unable to get good help. I give the love to my daughter I never had. I honestly don't think mom had much of a chance....do some brief poking around and it is clear everyone is deeply struggling..and it makes me sad for the US in general.

And my view with CPS is this, as I have also worked for them. It is a very difficult and disturbing job, for which here in CO you make 30-40k tops. Many cases were addiction related, and that involves a safety plan which is actually way more detailed than the one shown above...so maybe it differs. People sober for the most part are great parents. Not everyone, but most. So it is in the best interests of the child to stay with the parent/s IF no drugs are in the house. We did not search houses, we just generally sit in the living room, or take a peek in the house/childs room. For these cases we identify a secondary person that can take the child while the parent is intoxicated and pass the safety plan to the school to put into place. If the plan fails, or the people listed are unsuitable, the parent will lose custody of the child. The younger the child the more crucial it is for CPS to get involved...so the seriousness also relates to the childs age...a child at 2 is in much more danger than a child of 13 in many ways.

If no other signs of abuse or neglect, generally it is one home or office visit and the case is closed after a month with no incidents. If direct drug use is found the child is immediately removed (not marijuana, this is Colorado). Quickly replaced if the parent/s test clean for 6 months.

Not to get all personal, but anyway. I have a family member who used drugs(meth) in the house with her two young sons and very into that lifestyle. One day my nephew called 911, my other nephew had "drowned" in the bathtub. Luckily EMTs revived him. The family member's story was that she had passed out asleep, and I was shocked to learn she got basically nothing while the boyfriend is locked up for life. When EMTs arrived he was standing in broken glass. NOW...did she get these children back? Yes. Should she have? No.

She got clean for a bit, had 2 more children and then went back to using. Her husband left her, she kidnapped her children and took them through multiple states with her pimp...they would stay in the hotel room next door. These are kids 5, 6, and 13. The state still wanted to give her a shot. 2 years later after being incapable of staying clean, they finally terminated. The older one cut her out himself. The foster families were amazing, I am not able to take on the children. All this basically means is, if this didn't get the children taken away, what will? My nephew who called 911 became a heroin addict in his mid teens, but it's pretty understandable given what he witnessed. Good news is he got sober and has a job. I hope he breaks the cycle.

I know some of you are shocked at what you see in these videos, but keep in mind a lot of society is involved in criminal behavior, and that is all they know. Not excusing it, but you have to understand it. If everyone around you is doing drugs it's just a normal thing. Not to mention the easy money aspect. Most people have a hard time going from making 10k a week or more, to a regular job and struggling. In my neighborhood in NYC, 12 year olds would fight over a block to earn about 100-200 for an 8 hour shift selling weed. It is a basically accepted truth that you would be dead or in prison by 25. Money is also power and respect. It helps to have no sense of self worth..when you don't value your own life you can become very dangerous. That was my truth, but I got sober, got up, go out and left everything behind and am in the process of undoing stuff that was beat into me at a young age, which is difficult, and if i was poor I would be unable to get good help. I give the love to my daughter I never had. I honestly don't think mom had much of a chance....do some brief poking around and it is clear everyone is deeply struggling..and it makes me sad for the US in general.

I agree with you. Thanks for sharing. There are multiple failure points here. The most obvious and direct failure is the case worker who didn't yank Jordan out of that house on Friday, the court system that put him back with her at all, etc. But the larger failures are systemic, societal problems. Poor education. Cyclical abuse. Toxic masculinity. Poverty and drugs, and how those two things go hand-in-hand more often than not. And frankly, in this case, not having the access or knowledge or just even the perspective that allows a woman to understand she has (or can have) the ability to choose when and if she has children at all, if she just knew she had that choice.

That being said, there are hundreds of thousands of millions of people the world over who deal with bad situations and still manage to love their children. She is 100% to blame for killing a helpless, defenseless child. But there are larger societal issues at play here, and not just in this crime but so many of the crimes we read about and discuss here in depth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222
Back