GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I can’t deal with them. They’re all responsible for his demise, even if they didn’t “back hand” him themselves. No one tried to protect that baby outside of his real family.. aka his foster parents.
I too was very happy to hear the foster family mentioned. The hair was going up on the back of my neck until they were mentioned!

From your link:
The grandmother and the great-grandmother wish to grieve in peace but they hoped to thank the community for their continued support. The father also attended the service but he left the park before they released balloons and lit candles for Jordan.

No surprise that the family ducked out. I'm glad the organizers included the foster family in their comments. I think they were the ones who chose the pictures.

As one who isn't a part of Jordan's community it's difficult for me to get into the mindset of supporting and praying for the very people who were responsible for the toxic environment he was returned to after foster care. I'll stop there for now.
The father left before media could ask him questions because he knows he does not have a good answer to the question,"Did you put your child in a bad environment and in harms way?" I would like for him to speak to the media instead of him having others speak for Jordan.

I truly hope that child services agency is involved from the moment that Ms. Stinson gives birth to her second child - probably while incarcerated for the murder of her 2-year-old son, Jordan Belliveau. If Jordan's father is, indeed, the father of Stinson's unborn child, I hope the courts will carefully consider the type of environment that the newborn would be placed in if the father and/or his family are granted custody. Everyone knows what happened to little Jordan. I doubt very much that the unborn child would be raised in a significantly different environment.

I truly hope that child services agency is involved from the moment that Ms. Stinson gives birth to her second child - probably while incarcerated for the murder of her 2-year-old son, Jordan Belliveau. If Jordan's father is, indeed, the father of Stinson's unborn child, I hope the courts will carefully consider the type of environment that the newborn would be placed in if the father and/or his family are granted custody. Everyone knows what happened to little Jordan. I doubt very much that the unborn child would be raised in a significantly different environment.
CPS could be proactive and supply birth control.

I have been thinking about Jordan and his family lately and while I am frustrated they did not seem to see the danger Jordan was continually placed in while he was in their care, I do have hope Jordan's death may save another child in this family. Surely the family, or other families in the same lifestyle, will see the need to make sure their homes are a safe haven.

Door of Hope program encourages more foster parenting

As the shock and grief begin to settle over the tragic death of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau, some people are taking action to make a difference in the foster care system.

"I have to remember that our case is not Jordan's case," said Aaron Slavik. "And the biological parents of our foster kids are not Jordan's biological parents, so it's a different situation, but it all comes back to what is our mission is to love these kids."

There are approximately 6,000 children in and out of the foster care system in Pasco and Pinellas counties every year. There are more children in need of foster parents than there are people willing to foster them.

Has anyone seen an obituary for Jordan? I keep looking for one, but so far, nothing. :(
I've been wondering about that.
In the meantime, I've re-read and re-watched the foster parents' statement.
(Wednesday, September 5, 2018)
Jordan came into our home in January 2017, and he was returned to his mother on May 31, 2018.

We loved Jordan deeply, and we are devastated by his loss.

We want you to know a bit of the Jordan we knew. He wasn't just the "boy in the Amber Alert."

He learned to roll over in our house. I remember my mom helping him learn to crawl. Jordan learned to walk and talk in our family.

He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply as well. He was loved by our whole family, the LifeBridge Church community, the Coast Guard community and the Door of Hope foster care community.

Jordan was filled with joy. Most folks knew the Jordan that was laid back with an easy smile and a twinkle in his eye. He was our "Mr. Chuckles." Like most other little boys, we saw Jordan's mischievous side as well.

We are devastated by his loss, but for a court order, he would still be safe in our home.

We hope that Jordan's loss will lead to the change that is needed to protect other endangered children in the system. Jordan was failed by the system. He was failed by many people who should have protected him but didn't. Promises that were made to us about how he would be protected after his return were broken.

Ultimately, we hope that our painful loss will result (in) a fundamental re-examination of the entire system, of how foster care works, of the reunification process. Jordan deserves that, and the other children in the system deserve that.

In closing, we need time to grieve. Please respect our privacy and give us the space we need. We will not be giving any further statements to the press. Thank you.

Transcript Source: Tampa Bay News, "Former foster parents: Jordan Belliveau more than ‘just the boy in the Amber Alert’"
https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/Former-foster-parents-Jordan-Belliveau-more-than-just-the-boy-in-the-Amber-Alert-_171527314

Video Source: ABC Action News, Former foster parents speak on death of Largo 2-year-old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pORF9HL_Y0

I've been wondering about that.
In the meantime, I've re-read and re-watched the foster parents' statement.
(Wednesday, September 5, 2018)

Transcript Source: Tampa Bay News, "Former foster parents: Jordan Belliveau more than ‘just the boy in the Amber Alert’"
https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/Former-foster-parents-Jordan-Belliveau-more-than-just-the-boy-in-the-Amber-Alert-_171527314

Video Source: ABC Action News, Former foster parents speak on death of Largo 2-year-old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pORF9HL_Y0
Absolutely breaks my heart. :(

Former caseworker says Pinellas child death points out flaws in privatized child welfare

Bryce says people should be slow to point fingers at caseworkers, judges, magistrates and other players involved in Belliveau’s case until all of the facts emerge. We’re expecting to see 1200 more documents in this case, released this week.

But Bryce is unequivocal in her criticism of a system that she says puts far too much weight on reuniting kids with unfit parents and makes it nearly impossible for caseworkers to terminate parental rights.

“I need a stack of documents this thick,” Bryce said indicating a foot high pile of papers. “And 212 reasons why.”

That said, Bryce believes various agencies, including her former employer, Directions for Living, missed several opportunities to keep Belliveau out of harm’s way before his alleged murder.

Family of toddler killed in Largo taking down page

"The family shut it down because there were other pages that we did not authorize," said grandmother Jessica Belliveau. As of Monday at about 5 p.m., the campaign had raised $2,565 from more than 100 people.

The funeral home is donating services, Dallas said, including the embalming and other costs for a visitation and funeral. That has a value of about $6,000, he said, but does not include "merchandise."

The extra costs are expected to reach about $5,600, according to Belliveau.

CPS could be proactive and supply birth control.
I wish I could have a court order to remove my daughter's uterus.
I know a young lady who has had 4 kids, all of whom have been removed by DCF & adopted by various grandparents. She's due in a bit with #5 and they have to wait for her to physically harm this baby prior to stepping in. THAT IS SO WRONG. Florida has a 3 strikes law but babies don't count. Grrr....

I deleted my post as to not get into a political debate and take away from Jordan's thread.

Last edited:
Family of toddler killed in Largo taking down page

"The family shut it down because there were other pages that we did not authorize," said grandmother Jessica Belliveau. As of Monday at about 5 p.m., the campaign had raised $2,565 from more than 100 people.

The funeral home is donating services, Dallas said, including the embalming and other costs for a visitation and funeral. That has a value of about $6,000, he said, but does not include "merchandise."

The extra costs are expected to reach about $5,600, according to Belliveau.
Is the father still putting up a mausoleum?
I read there is a gathering in front of the Criminal Justice building in Clearwater on Monday the 17th of Sept.I read this on a for the Warrens.

Last edited:
Is the father still putting up a mausoleum?
Good question. Unless I missed it, the article about his funeral service does not mention his interment - just the service and viewing information. I can't imagine there are funds available for a single crypt mausoleum. Don't those start in the area of $12-15k? If we knew the cemetery, we might be able to get a closer estimate, but even without it, I don't think it is plausible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back