GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good question. Unless I missed it, the article about his funeral service does not mention his interment - just the service and viewing information. I can't imagine there are funds available for a single crypt mausoleum. Don't those start in the area of $12-15k? If we knew the cemetery, we might be able to get a closer estimate, but even without it, I don't think it is plausible.
Did the family say when they plan to take down the ? Latest update says grandmother Jessica will be making withdrawals to pay for the funeral. It doesn't mention the name of the funeral home for those wishing to donate directly or what company is supplying the mausoleum in case people want to donate directly.

I saw online quotes for mausoleums and prices are all over the place; 2k all the way up to 20k+. Private sales can be found on buy and sell sites and... EBay! I had no idea!

Did the family say when they plan to take down the ? Latest update says grandmother Jessica will be making withdrawals to pay for the funeral. It doesn't mention the name of the funeral home for those wishing to donate directly or what company is supplying the mausoleum in case people want to donate directly.

I saw online quotes for mausoleums and prices are all over the place; 2k all the way up to 20k+. Private sales can be found on buy and sell sites and... EBay! I had no idea!
TR Dallas Funeral Home. This article explains donating to funeral home, but the is still up.
Family of toddler killed in Largo taking down page

The way the article reads, the is already shut down and has been replaced with the PayPal account so funds go directly to the funeral home. I remember (vaguely, lol) someone telling me that it takes a few days to process the withdrawal, but I have no idea if that is accurate or not since I've never done a myself. I also haven't looked at any of the three that were set up for Jordan, and cuffem says the is still up. Who the heck knows?!

Yeah, mausoleums aren't cheap. Unless someone is donating one or a large chunk of change, I just don't see that happening.

A friend of mine that lives in largo lives 3 blocks from where Jordan lived. I talked to her today, and she said the foster parents are absolutely heartbroken. She said that Jordan’s grandma fell out when they told her Jordan was dead, but that his foster parents just completely lost it. My heart broke. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. his foster parents were his real family.

Largo police chief pens open letter about Jordan Belliveau murder case
The Largo Police Chief is making a heart-felt plea in the wake of the tragic murder case of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau.

In an open letter to the public, Chief Jeffrey Undestad is urging people to help fix the system that failed Jordan.

He's encouraging those who can to become foster parents or volunteers as "a guardian ad litem," the voice of a foster child in court.

Here is some of the information 8 On Your Side found in the newly-released documents:
  • Jordan was removed from the home in November of 2016. Charisse Stinson was 19 years-old and couldn't understand why he was taken away.
  • Stinson was living in a home with gang members, but she wanted to be reunified with with Jordan in a different place.
  • Stinson was getting poor grades for her protective capacities involving safety of the child.
  • In July of 2017, a foster parent reported that even though Jordan was exposed to substances at birth, he was developmentally on target with no medical issues and no medications.
  • In March of 2018, child welfare workers included a "danger statement" that expressed concern, not about the parents but about "...ongoing violence brought in from other family members, and the inability of the parents recognizing (sic) the potential."
  • In April of 2018, Stinson was approved for unsupervised visits with Jordan at a park twice a week.
  • On May 31, 2018, Jordan was immediately reunited with Stinson after Pinellas Circuit Judge Kimberly Todd signed an order to return him to the custody of his mother following a year and a half in foster care.
  • Stinson was receiving excellent remarks, but there were still concerns about gang violence.

The day before 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau was killed in Largo, a case manager warned his parents that the toddler could once again be taken from them and placed into foster care if they failed to address growing issues in their homes.

The case manager was supposed to perform a home study at Belliveau’s house the next week, according to the report. Stinson expressed worry that he would not allow her to see her son. Belliveau told Stinson he knew she cared for Jordan and would never keep the boy from her, according to the report.

Here is some of the information 8 On Your Side found in the newly-released documents:
  • Jordan was removed from the home in November of 2016. Charisse Stinson was 19 years-old and couldn't understand why he was taken away.
  • Stinson was living in a home with gang members, but she wanted to be reunified with with Jordan in a different place.
  • Stinson was getting poor grades for her protective capacities involving safety of the child.
  • In July of 2017, a foster parent reported that even though Jordan was exposed to substances at birth, he was developmentally on target with no medical issues and no medications.
  • In March of 2018, child welfare workers included a "danger statement" that expressed concern, not about the parents but about "...ongoing violence brought in from other family members, and the inability of the parents recognizing (sic) the potential."
  • In April of 2018, Stinson was approved for unsupervised visits with Jordan at a park twice a week.
  • On May 31, 2018, Jordan was immediately reunited with Stinson after Pinellas Circuit Judge Kimberly Todd signed an order to return him to the custody of his mother following a year and a half in foster care.
  • Stinson was receiving excellent remarks, but there were still concerns about gang violence.
And more...

According to the documents, Stinson was “very emotional” telling a caseworker she was about to be evicted and was nervous about not being able to see her son Jordan if he was moved in with his father, Jordan Belliveau Sr., and paternal grandmother.
On July 26, Stinson also opened up to a case manager telling her she was still in love with Jordan Belliveau Sr. and that she was concerned “there was another woman” adding that “everything went downhill” after they broke up. A case manager noted that Stinson was forced to sell her furniture because she didn’t have money.

New documents: Charisse Stinson was 'emotional' just days before allegedly killing her 2-year-old
More at the link. Stinson's motives are becoming clear as day. She was angry at Jordan's father and now we learn she thought he was involved with another woman. She was struggling financially and was facing eviction. She was warned that Jordan might be removed from her again.

It was a perfect storm. Not only was she incapable of understanding what it means to protect her child and keep him safe she was also pissed at his father. Facing eviction and having no money she then learns Jordan may be taken away.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think she gave a hoot about Jordan and may have even been tired of caring for him. Rather, IMO she was angry at others and took it out on her little boy. I also believe she, like so many we see here, didn't want anyone else to have Jordan. Is it any surprise that Jordan ended up dead?

And now we hear that "no one could have predicted" this outcome that to us here anyway, is as clear as the sky is blue:

However, agencies responsible for the foster system in Pinellas and Pasco counties said his mother, Charisse Stinson had never shown any "violent tendencies."

"No one could have predicted the behavior of the mother, and the tragic outcome," said April Lott, the CEO of Directions for Living, a sub-contractor tasked with providing case managers to study the homes and situations of about 3,000 foster children in Pinellas and Pasco Counties.

Child welfare official: 'No one could have predicted... tragic outcome'
SMDH.

...And now we hear that "no one could have predicted" this outcome that to us here anyway, is as clear as the sky is blue:

However, agencies responsible for the foster system in Pinellas and Pasco counties said his mother, Charisse Stinson had never shown any "violent tendencies."

"No one could have predicted the behavior of the mother, and the tragic outcome," said April Lott, the CEO of Directions for Living, a sub-contractor tasked with providing case managers to study the homes and situations of about 3,000 foster children in Pinellas and Pasco Counties.

SMDH.

'Sleuthers' hinky meters were on high alert from the get-go! I doubt that anyone here actually believed the mother's lame narrative. I surely didn't.

Detective Milton Arbogast (Psycho): "Well, if it doesn't jell, it isn't aspic, and this ain't jellin."

Last edited:
Basically after reading what was just released, I've completely decided she had the "if I can't have him, no one will" mentality. So for her own SELFISH REASONS, SHE KILLED HER CHILD. Anyone know if they've released his autopsy report yet?

After reading several articles/court documents this morning about drug distribution and use, gang association, domestic and/or other violence, filthy home environment, guns, etc., I'll stick with my initial impressions of the father and his family. Jordan, Jr. was much better off in foster care than with either of his parents or other relatives.

I have a well thought out decision I’ve made pertaining to both parents.

I don’t care what age the children are, the minute you Have a child parents havevacresponsibility to provide the best lives possible.

In my career I had to deal with and solve issues exactly like this situation. A parent should have steady work and give their families every opportunity to live a hook, solid life. Most of all the kids should be safe. And it’s never acceptable to expose them to drugs, gangs and especially never domestic violence. Never.

These people both failed miserably. And perhaps it sounds as if he was used as a pawn for conflict between them. Parents don’t realize kids recall those fights forever. There is no good attached to those conflicts.

I worked very hard fo decades, as did my husband to ensure they had a good home. And college when time.

And more...

According to the documents, Stinson was “very emotional” telling a caseworker she was about to be evicted and was nervous about not being able to see her son Jordan if he was moved in with his father, Jordan Belliveau Sr., and paternal grandmother.
On July 26, Stinson also opened up to a case manager telling her she was still in love with Jordan Belliveau Sr. and that she was concerned “there was another woman” adding that “everything went downhill” after they broke up. A case manager noted that Stinson was forced to sell her furniture because she didn’t have money.

New documents: Charisse Stinson was 'emotional' just days before allegedly killing her 2-year-old
More at the link. Stinson's motives are becoming clear as day. She was angry at Jordan's father and now we learn she thought he was involved with another woman. She was struggling financially and was facing eviction. She was warned that Jordan might be removed from her again.

It was a perfect storm. Not only was she incapable of understanding what it means to protect her child and keep him safe she was also pissed at his father. Facing eviction and having no money she then learns Jordan may be taken away.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think she gave a hoot about Jordan and may have even been tired of caring for him. Rather, IMO she was angry at others and took it out on her little boy. I also believe she, like so many we see here, didn't want anyone else to have Jordan. Is it any surprise that Jordan ended up dead?

And now we hear that "no one could have predicted" this outcome that to us here anyway, is as clear as the sky is blue:

SMDH.

BBM Yes, yes, yes THIS!!!

Live news conference Tampa Bay Times

I missed it and couldn't find a replay at the link. Anything newsworthy?
Tampa Bay Times was live.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM ·
Dr. Chris Card, chief of community-based care for Eckerd Connects, and April Lott, president and CEO of Directions for Living, give an update on the case of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau, who was killed last week in Largo. Police say his mother confessed to hitting the boy in the head and leaving him in the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back