GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#NEW Jordan Belliveau’s foster parents just gave a statement. Sam & Juliet Warren had custody of Jordan from January 2017 to May 2018.

“He flourished & grew in a community that loved him deeply,” Sam said. He went on to say, “Jordan was failed by the system.” @BN9

Jorja Roman on Twitter

Kudos to the Foster family that is speaking out!

How do you get pregnant when you can not care for or do not want the child you have?How does she get an apt. with no job?Was she getting govt. help and this is why she kept Jordan?

More than likely. What other use would she have for him? Poor little mite. she probably used the money she got for Jordan on her fake hair.

Please tell me she did not dump that baby while he was still alive!! Tell me she didn’t leave him alone, alive, having seizures, with a mysterious leg injury in the woods to die!!
HOW. How the h*ll can any human do that? He was TWO FREAKING YEARS OLD!

#ShowB4Show: Josh Benson talks the latest on the Jordan Belliveau case, Sen. Rubio and Alex Jones face off, House of Cards Trailer, Tropical Forecast with WFLA Ian Oliver and WFLA Ed Bloodsworth, Best Sunset Pic on your Phone, Song of the Day, Do you Remember? and Micah's Moment. Click here --> to LIKE Josh Benson and be a part of the show each day at 3:30!

Please tell me she did not dump that baby while he was still alive!! Tell me she didn’t leave him alone, alive, having seizures, with a mysterious leg injury in the woods to die!!
HOW. How the h*ll can any human do that? He was TWO FREAKING YEARS OLD!

I'm pouring some bourbon if you would like to join me, @SugarQueen - this is too much to handle with not having something to take the edge off.

These parents had options, Jordan was already in the system, if they couldn't/wouldn't take care of him they could have given him back to DCF and he would probably still be with that loving family. Selfish the whole way around. The father decided to sleep off a high rather then look for his missing son. SELFISH. IMO

I'm thinking she must have told someone in the family because LE said they got a tip where Jordan could be located and it didn't come from CS. IMO
I was thinking it came from the guy in the black car in video,maybe he saw her doing something and phoned it in but did not want to be involved.Would explain his behavior on video and why LE want to speak to him.
Your theory seems more plausible.

I’m sure she didn’t seek help for Jordan because she didn’t want to get in trouble. How the hell’s that working out for you Charisse?
She isn't a good liar but she could have made up a story...like the story she made up that he was abducted.
Injuries were probably so severe she wouldn't have been able to pull it off. She probably beat him versus the one smack she admitted to.
Such a blank expression...nothing there. IMO

I was thinking it came from the guy in the black car in video,maybe he saw her doing something and phoned it in but did not want to be involved.Would explain his behavior on video and why LE want to speak to him.
Your theory seems more plausible.
Could be but we have the reporter asking about seizures while Jordan was missing so who gave the reporter that information?
Unless Jordan had a past history of seizures.

These parents had options, Jordan was already in the system, if they couldn't/wouldn't take care of him they could have given him back to DCF and he would probably still be with that loving family. Selfish the whole way around. The father decided to sleep off a high rather then look for his missing son. SELFISH. IMO

I was feeling sorry for the father and his family until I read about him being high and needing to "sleep it off". He really didn't deserve to have his son, either.

I bet he got on her nerves because he was crying from being hungry.How could CPS leave him there when she said she had no money to feed him?Did they even check the fridg?
I imagine Jordan was not happy in that woman's "care" at all, emotionally or physically. I'm sure he cried a lot.
It's so tragic that he was removed from the foster parents who adored him back into a horrendously abusive environment only to be beaten to death.

Isn't it a little early for that? I suppose it's 5:00 somewhere :D Cheers! Perrier now, wine later.

I’m in NY, it’s almost 4:00 here.
I don’t think we have a legal punishment that is enough. LWOP? Nope, people learn to deal with living in prison.
DP? Nope, still to easy. None of our punishments are painful, or frightening enough for something like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back