Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he wouldn’t let her out of the car. That’s one reason to get into a physical confrontation.

yes, this took about 30 minutes for all of it to go down. She gets in the car at 9:30pm and was in the park by 10pm. ( Am I understand this right)? I want to know where she was coming from, was she followed? Prayers for Jordan's safety.

Ok this isn’t victim blaming to say that if this is totally true which we have to assume it is unless told otherwise. We can think what we want but I get we have to be victim friendly.

My concern with this “case” is there’s so many things wrong here that it’s hard to ignore. If she was forced into the car all my concerns would go out the window. But she took a ride with a stranger , ok that’s scary enough but she also put a child at risk by getting in the car. If she were alone that’s one thing but you always think of your kid at least I do in these situations. So if this all rings true she’s going to have a lot of quilt within herself to have to process. I feel for her. I do have to wonder what her mental state was prior to this was she on any medications etc. maybe causing a altered state of mind. The car ride with a stranger isn’t something you would normally do it’s not like they were stranded or in dire need.
2nd I have a 3 yr old and even if I were stranded somewhere , I would never get in a car with anyone even a person I knew or family without a proper car seat. I’d ask them to send help or acquire a correct seat. I’m also a car seat freak however and I still even rear face my guy. So maybe I’m in denial that others don’t share my point of view.

This is all imo. It’s hard to understand someone else’s thought process but I wasn’t there , there might be more to this then we are aware of. ReGardless it’s scary to think of this little boy being in this situation I pray he’s found safe

My 3 year old is still rear facing too Sassy... his sisters were until 3 and 4 as well 10 years ago. I promise that we are not the majority however. Many other parents wouldn't think twice about just hopping into a car with their toddler without a car seat. :(

Anyone local know if there are traffic cameras or cameras on area businesses?
ETA It looks like there should be, there are a couple of gas stations, several restaurants, a pharmacy and a ton of medical offices.

Attachments

• 4552241B-D446-44F3-9690-2B36EA49EB1D.png
    4552241B-D446-44F3-9690-2B36EA49EB1D.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 13
I am from Pinellas County, living in Pasco now but we where living in Largo 2 years ago near Starkey Rd and East Bay Drive. This is in between belcher and where Central Park is off East Bay. I'm sure there are cameras on every corner of the interstection of Belcher/East Bay. On the southeast side is a car dealership and a Boston Market. The south west is a Publx huge shopping plaza. There's a bank and a tijuana flats in the parking lot. The northside of belcher there is a cvs and other businesses. A burger king, culvers, and outback are also in the area.
The whole story is sketchy IMO. I don't think it's going to end well either. I hope I'm wrong.

Accepting a ride from a stranger is never a good idea. Walking around at 9:30pm with a 2 year old isn't either.This abduction was COMPLETELY preventable and it makes me mad that a child was put in such peril.

if that is what happened...

I am from Pinellas County, living in Pasco now but we where living in Largo 2 years ago near Starkey Rd and East Bay Drive. This is in between belcher and where Central Park is off East Bay. I'm sure there are cameras on every corner of the interstection of Belcher/East Bay. On the southeast side is a car dealership and a Boston Market. The south west is a Publx huge shopping plaza. There's a bank and a tijuana flats in the parking lot. The northside of belcher there is a cvs and other businesses. A burger king, culvers, and outback are also in the area.
The whole story is sketchy IMO. I don't think it's going to end well either. I hope I'm wrong.
Thanks for the description. Will be pretty easy to trace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99