Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be more of the reason to cancel. Because they need time for crime scene etc..

I think it was just a misunderstanding. I think they found him and said "we will have a press conference" and the media reported one was scheduled but it never was. They just meant they would hold one later. So then they reported it was "cancelled" when it was never scheduled... now it's just not scheduled yet. Just confusion.

Honestly I think they will have to handle family for a bit before they can hold a press conference.

That wailing is so heartbreaking. They all pretty much knew how this was going to end judging by there SM posts but still, the reality of it setting in must be so awful.

I hope Largo PDs next statement will be that they've made an arrest.

I hope if they find the baby that it’s clear exactly what happened and who was there. Also maybe the perp will start to crack when faced with discovery.

Yes. Obviously you always hope a child will be found alive, but if that's not possible it's best that they're found as soon as possible. It's not fair on the relatives waiting for news. And from a practical standpoint there's more chance of finding cause of death if the body is found sooner :-/

It's hard to type hearing the wailing on the video :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member