Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for all of the families who are involved, including the foster parents who took care of Jordan from the time he was 3 months old. I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

I just don’t understand why this has to happen.
How and why in God's name did she get custody of Jordan back this summer? How? Why? He was in a wonderful foster home, so so happy. How did this happen? She didn't want him, that is so clear, so why did she even bother taking him back?

My heart aches knowing what sweet Jordan went through in his short life. Two year olds are still cuddly and sweet, wanting to give mommy kisses and follow daddy around. I wish so much that the DCF investigators or case managers in this case had listened to the baby's family. The blame is not on them though as I do not know the circumstances; the blame is on the person who was supposed to protect this precious boy. I'm so tired of seeing this. Our nation is focused on the wrong things. Why can't focus be on saving these babies? Rest sweet boy.

I was 17 when my first child was conceived. I’d graduated high school at 16. My now husband was 20. We’ve since both graduated college with bachelors and masters degrees and had four more children. Our oldest child is 18, homeschooled and holds a management position. CS deserves the death penalty for murdering her child, but being a teen parent doesn’t mean that one is incapable of parenting or should be sterilized.

but when you murder your own child...

Just curious....why is her commissary acct negative almost $700?

Correct me if I am wrong. But I believe that is a standard for cost to state/funeral etc for a murder charge. Fund. She already owes money to state. Or it could be the simpler that she is negative because she hasn’t been approved for anything yet to be purchased inside the jail. I would think she wouldn’t get that delicacy.

I'd surely like to know whether or not Stinson is expecting another child as was reported by some media sources over the weekend. If true, it certainly doesn't bode well for the welfare of the unborn child.

According to her, yes. I believe she said early January due date? Don't quote me on that though, I was more interested in Jordan.

Didn’t Jordan disappear on his dad’s bd? If so, that is unbelievably cruel.

Yes, yes it is.

I wonder if it's the same father since they split 3 months ago. I hope so, and hope he can get custody.

I haven't seen any mention of him being the father. He's only ever talked about Jordan. Maybe the pregnancy was the reason FOR the split? Because he was not the father?

I disagree, this father was involved, engaged and actively fighting for full custody. She lost it to the point of having the law called because he brought Jordan Jr. to her “too soon” and murdered his son on his birthday.

Though, there was a reason Jordan wasn't in his care and was instead in foster care...

Praying for all of the families who are involved, including the foster parents who took care of Jordan from the time he was 3 months old. I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

I just don’t understand why this has to happen.

Yes, these are the people I really feel awful for. These were the people who fed, burped, comforted, changed, bathed, nursed and loved Jordan the majority of his life. These are the people who are mourning a child they truly loved, cared for and raised.

Yes, Jordan's family did lose him too and I feel awful for them. But it's not the same as the ones who raised him. Probably not a popular opinion. I wish someone in Jordan's family had been able to take him instead of him going to foster care. I wonder why that wasn't an option?

I saw that too and I don't know. Does Pinella's county jail have a jail stay charge? IOW, so much per day for prior incarceration(s) accumulated and remain unpaid?

I was wondering if it was unpaid, but I wouldn't think they'd let them out of jail owing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova