Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Antwan No Camry, still looking for the person in video to speak w/him for info...she was Not in Central Park, she made up the story, the injuries to her were self-inflicted, in the time she stated she was unconscious she was in another location, where body was found.
They have a video but not sure what is on it yet. Doing due diligence.
Initially there were parts of her story detectives thought were possibly not true..."We know from working cases like this that sometimes people make statements that are inaccurate".
Generally speaking, we received info that led our detectives to the location where the body was. It was not given by the Mom...
He won't say that the video of the rug/etc was involved, or not.
No reason to believe there was anyone else involved in this crime.
They believe that person driving on E. Bay DR may have encountered her randomly...
Don't know until autopsy at 11am if child was alive when left.
Dang...

Last edited:
What an evil woman!! I guarantee that she did a lot more than just one strike that caused him to hit the wall. And how could she watch him seize and suffer and do nothing to help him:mad: My son had a febrile seizure at 17 months old and I'm an RN who's seen plenty of seizures but watching my own son have one was horrible and I was so scared.

The black duffel bag is addressed. That was probably part of LE's equipment.
According to detectives, there is no feeling (on the part of detectives) that she has remorse...
As to evidence in apartment no comment.
She's being charged with what's appropriate. So no extra charge for false 911/Amber Alert.
Jordan was not wrapped in anything.
We have reached out to the father. Not aware of what he may have said.
She was at Largo Central Park, after she made her way to the park, after we knew she had deposited Jordan, self-inflicting injuries by her own admission, going to Hampton Inn, "we are doing an investigation into a criminal matter"

The black duffel bag is addressed. That was probably part of LE's equipment.
According to detectives, there is no feeling that she has remorse...
As to evidence in apartment no comment.
She's being charged with what's appropriate.
Jordan was not wrapped in anything.
We have reached out to the father. Not aware of what he may have said.
She was at Largo Central Park, after she made her way to the park, after we knew she had deposited Jordan, self-inflicting injuries by her own admission, going to Hampton Inn, "we are doing an investigation into a criminal matter"
This is just horrific </3 :(

from what I got from the presser some bullets.

information from citizens gave us the big break we needed

no feelings have remorse, she just made stuff up as she want as they interviewed her multiple times

he was not wrapped in anything

We have video after she made her way to the park with the intent to have a fictional story, and she's self-inflicted her wounds and feigned unconsciousness

they believe she was a lone person and that nobody else is involved

They have a video of somebody at the 7-Eleven driving by on Eastbay didn't count her and spoke with her at random they believe. They are still looking for that person. Does anybody here have that video is he is referring to it that is still available and I have not seen it.

I understand what you're saying but these are all choices she made. She's 21, she understands how birth control works. If she couldn't handle one child, she should have made it a priority to not get pregnant with a second one. Just like too many parents she seemingly used her child as a pawn in some power game with the baby's father. If she didn't want Jordan, there are a line of people who would have happily taken him. But for some people that pride hit - or benefits hit - is just too much. It's selfish, and she has no one to blame for sitting in jail charged with murder right now but herself.
Why continue to have children you obviously didn’t want to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova