Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthster, a local, said that there are cameras around where Jordan was abducted, so why isn't LE giving more information (eg number plate) or a better description of that guy and car?

Eta maybe because this is not what really happened? JMO

Last edited:
My 3 year old is still rear facing too Sassy... his sisters were until 3 and 4 as well 10 years ago. I promise that we are not the majority however. Many other parents wouldn't think twice about just hopping into a car with their toddler without a car seat. :(

I"m wondering if he was even in the backseat at this point. She could have had him on her lap, then I question how did he hit her in the head with a child there. My mind is racing trying to make sense of this. Still praying for Jordan.

Trevor Pettiford on Twitter

@LargoPD @SheriffPinellas @fdle collecting evidence and mother’s home of missing toddler Jordan Belliveau. @BN9

DmHgfdyVAAADqgD.jpg

Trevor Pettiford on Twitter

@LargoPD @SheriffPinellas @fdle collecting evidence and mother’s home of missing toddler Jordan Belliveau. @BN9

DmHgfdyVAAADqgD.jpg
PCSOweb active calls
LA18-009230 9/2/2018 10:24 AM
ABDUCTION / KIDNAPPING 3660 East Bay Dr
LARGO MC09

This address is Columns of East Bay (aka Enclave at East Bay now). Near the northwest corner of Belcher/Eastbay. I wonder if that's where they live. The photo looks like an apartment complex

PCSOweb active calls
LA18-009230 9/2/2018 10:24 AM
ABDUCTION / KIDNAPPING 3660 East Bay Dr
LARGO MC09

This address is Columns of East Bay (aka Enclave at East Bay now). Near the northwest corner of Belcher/Eastbay. I wonder if that's where they live. The photo looks like an apartment complex
Here's the link:
ActiveCallDetail -
LA18-009230 9/2/2018 10:24 AM ABDUCTION / KIDNAPPING 3660 East Bay Dr LARGO MC09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan