GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mini fire truck is one of the toys left behind at the memorial for #JordanBelliveau This is just heartbreaking. The memorial is just a few feet from where his body was found this week. Please pray for his family and this community. May he Rest In Peace.

Saundra WeathersOnTV on Twitter

Attachments

• 28ADDF1C-C18C-4211-A622-4A5E93BBA891.jpeg
    28ADDF1C-C18C-4211-A622-4A5E93BBA891.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 25
Carlton: How many times can we write the story of a child that could have been saved?
Published: September 8, 2018
You have read this story before. Too many times.

Somewhere in Florida, a child is in circumstances scary enough for the state to step in and take him away.

The parent — or parents — do what’s required to get the child back. They take classes. They get counseling. And even if afterward the red flags seem so bright and glaring you think you could have seen them from space, the state sends the child home. Because putting the family back together is the state’s goal.

Then we read another horrific story of a child dead at the hands of a parent who should never have been given the chance. Then everyone pores over records and points out mistakes and says things must change. Until the next horrific headline.
[...]
The Florida Department of Children and Families has promised a full and thorough review of what did and did not happen for Jordan. Forgive me if I feel like I already know what it will say, and what it won’t change.

Pinellas Magistrate identified in case of slain toddler
8 On Your side has learned the General Magistrate who recommended the return of Jordan Belliveau to his mother over the objections of a court appointed guardian five months before the boy’s violent death is Jennifer Paullin.
Paullin declined a request for an interview by 8 On Your Side. Todd is reportedly out of town and couldn’t be reached for comment either.
Next week, Eckerd Connects, which oversees child welfare in Pinellas under a contract with DCF, expects to release 1200 pages of previous confidential records involving Belliveau that may shed more light on why the boy ended up in harm’s way after a year and a half in foster care.

This case just absolutely guts me. Poor, poor baby, he didn't have to die. And he died for what? So he could be raised with someone who shares his dna but is not capable of parenting? Our system of reunification, at almost all costs, sucks beyond belief.

Here we go. Grandmom speaking again. Dad and great-grandmother are only listed as gang associates, not gang members and any endangerment of Jordan (like her son being shot at) was unintentional!!! :rolleyes:

Slain toddler's family says reports of guns, drugs in home are misleading
Jordan Belliveau’s paternal family says documents from Pinellas County Child Protective Investigators describing the 2-year-old’s environment before he was turned over to foster parents only tells part of the story.
“There is no gang activity," Belliveau said. "Yes, my kids are on the gang list for Betty Lane Boys, but they are related to all of Betty Lane. It’s a family.”
According to Clearwater Police, Jordan Sr. is listed as gang associate and not a gang member.

Great-grandmother Laurie Moore is listed in the documents as well.

“As far as baby Jordan being put in danger. I don’t think he was put in danger intentionally,” she said.

Here we go. Grandmom speaking again. Dad and great-grandmother are only listed as gang associates, not gang members and any endangerment of Jordan (like her son being shot at) was unintentional!!! :rolleyes:

In at least 10 reports, investigators reported the home she lived in with her son and Stinson was frequented by suspected gang members and felons with guns. Jordan was only 3 months old.

“As far as baby Jordan being put in danger. I don’t think he was put in danger intentionally,” she said.

o_O Sitting on my hands.

Can I please just LMAO at the grandmother's comments? I am trying to imagine my very proper British grandmother uttering these words after one of her grandchildren's life could have been in danger by an "accidental and unintentional shooting" while she claims one of my uncle's was an associate of a gang. I can't picture my own grandmother saying this, or my parents, or if I had grandchildren, myself.

I am just so disgusted and stunned.........sorry, proper and decent words escaping my vocabulary right now, so I must leave thread and try not to get upset at her comments above...

In at least 10 reports, investigators reported the home she lived in with her son and Stinson was frequented by suspected gang members and felons with guns. Jordan was only 3 months old.

o_O Sitting on my hands.
and they think he belonged with his biological parents? WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this was coming,needed a day to do the clean up and paint a cross on the front door. As far as it being years ago,it was 1-2 years ago not many. Stinson and Attny. will be coming out with more very soon.

I can not believe this woman says " If gang/drug activities were going on,the children did not know" She thinks that makes it more acceptable? Love the shot of the dolls on display like "Look this is a nice place for kids"
Where is dad and co. hiding out,grieving?

You mean like the campaign on "approved and managed by" the dad? To pay for the funeral. The update is a complaint about negative comments. Surprise.

And while I'm here I'll add that I don't believe Stinson's story of how Jordan died. One slap to his head with the back of her hand, he hits the wall, seizes and dies? Nope. I think that "minute of frustration" was something very different and IMO the autopsy will prove it.

Let me think... DCF visits on Friday, grandma is scheduled for a home visit for Jordan to be placed with her and it's dad's birthday. IMO this was no brief minute of frustration. I believe she was seething and Jordan became the object that she relieved her rage on. MOO.

Yessiireee Bob the story stinks. Mother has been lying. Sad sad day for another child. And I don’t have a solution. It one that will work for kids like Lucas Hernandez the baby unspeakably abused in North Carolina and the child burned alive in the craze filled plan by the mother and her female lover in Louisiana. It’s to late to teach morals and ethics to adults. And I agree the families in each case had to know. With Lucas they tried but the others I don’t think so.

I can not believe this woman says " If gang/drug activities were going on,the children did not know" She thinks that makes it more acceptable? Love the shot of the dolls on display like "Look this is a nice place for kids"
Where is dad and co. hiding out,grieving?
The day Jordan was reported missing his father was in a hotel room celebrating his birthday and too high to do anything but say he needed to sleep. Seriously, they need to look at the type of people they are.. disgusting excuse for parents. All of them.

The more these people talk, the more disgusted I get. I understand this is a victim friendly website.. and they are "victims" in a sense.. but then again they aren't in my eyes. They IMO obviously did not care for Jordan. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They let all of this activity go on around him, and put him in danger, and he ended up dead. He did not have to die. Even if the court and DCF did not want to let CS give up custody, she knew who his foster parents were, I'm sure. She could have found their phone number. Called, said "I can't care for him anymore. please take him." instead of killing him. Jordan could have broken that cycle! But no, his selfish mother took it upon HERSELF to end his short little life. And that ticks me off SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. He deserved so much more than he was given. I'm so sorry baby boy. Find my mama, and my baby girl up there. Tinsley will play with you. And my mama will love you and hold you and give you that love you deserved.

The more these people talk, the more disgusted I get. I understand this is a victim friendly website.. and they are "victims" in a sense.. but then again they aren't in my eyes. They IMO obviously did not care for Jordan. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They let all of this activity go on around him, and put him in danger, and he ended up dead. He did not have to die. Even if the court and DCF did not want to let CS give up custody, she knew who his foster parents were, I'm sure. She could have found their phone number. Called, said "I can't care for him anymore. please take him." and they would have taken him in a heartbeat. THEY WANTED TO ADOPT HIM for cryin' out loud.. instead of killing him. Jordan could have broken that cycle! But no, his selfish mother took it upon HERSELF to end his short little life. And that ticks me off SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. He deserved so much more than he was given. I'm so sorry baby boy. Find my mama, and my baby girl up there. Tinsley will play with you. And my mama will love you and hold you and give you that love you deserved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222
Back