FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lottery Winner's Shakespearian Tragedy or Disappearing Act?
Florida Woman Claims Shakespeare Wanted to Disappear

Caught in the police inquiry is Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore, a woman who is claiming she helped Shakespeare's vanishing act. Police have searched her home and car and questioned her extensively, she told the Florida newspaper The Ledger.

Moore could not be reached for comment by ABCNews.com, but she told the Ledger that Moore wanted to escape.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/multi-mill...m-shakespeare-missing/story?id=9271169&page=1

Hope news agencies pick up the ditch/being tied up story.

Like I said in my first post, you guys on here are great!!! You keep us on out toes and believe it or not, we actually learn a thing or two from you. There is a lot more to the story, and I can promise that if you keep up with the case there will revelations that shock you!!

Please shock me then. :biggrin:

Please share!

Lottery Winner's Shakespearian Tragedy or Disappearing Act?
Florida Woman Claims Shakespeare Wanted to Disappear

Caught in the police inquiry is Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore, a woman who is claiming she helped Shakespeare's vanishing act. Police have searched her home and car and questioned her extensively, she told the Florida newspaper The Ledger.

Moore could not be reached for comment by ABCNews.com, but she told the Ledger that Moore wanted to escape.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/multi-mill...m-shakespeare-missing/story?id=9271169&page=1

Hope news agencies pick up the ditch/being tied up story.

BBM: Typo in the news story, LOL.

Just a statement - Dead men cannot talk or refute anyone elses' story.

O/T:
(great work on all of this from the beginning, lbminnesota!)

Someone said the key to this case is follow the money. David Howard Stitzel was the attorney on record on many of this questionable mortgage transactions passing through LLC's formed in Abraham's name. How much involvement he had in setting up investments, trusts, etc. is still unknown.

Since Stitzel, Moore, and others were essentially taking over Abraham's finances, it's fair to access their own financial situation to ensure they were representing their client/friend and not themselves.

Cholzsch put together an excellent analysis of recent financial judgments against Stitzel's businesses. To see additional financial cases, Search by Stitzel following this link - Hillsborough County Clerk Court Records:

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/oridev/criminal_pack.ins

You'll see personal debt filings, non-payment of child support, currently divorcing 2nd wife, and both wives/himself named in foreclosure proceedings. His ex-wife is also an attorney in Plant City.

He also represented Moore in her divorce which was finalized this summer.

I hope city politics can be kept out of this case; both Moore and Stitzel should be spending their days in the company of detectives.

Poor Guy I hope he is alive and having fun somewhere.

Howard Stitzel's statement to local media on 12/1/09.

Howard Stitzel, a local lawyer who did work for Shakespeare, said Tuesday that the last time he talked with his client was in October when they discussed child support issues. The police believe no one has seen Abraham since April.
The details of family law cases are sealed but you can see the parties and outcomes. The court filing in Polk County involving mother, child, and Abraham is listed as Settled

Stitzel said Shakespeare did not show up for a hearing this summer, and Stitzel said he told the court that one of Shakespeare's “handlers” said, “Shakespeare was having health problems, and he was out of the country.” According to Moore, she was the only "handler."

“I firmly believe he's alive,” Stitzel said. “I firmly believe he's hiding because he doesn't want to be found.” I find it improbable that Abraham was able to create a new identify in a foreign country or in the US without assistance.

Stitzel said Shakespeare did not sound distressed during his phone conversation in October. As another poster astutely pointed out, phone records should verify this conversation.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...?Title=Reward-Offered-For-Missing-Millionaire

Someone said the key to this case is follow the money. David Howard Stitzel was the attorney on record on many of this questionable mortgage transactions passing through LLC's formed in Abraham's name. How much involvement he had in setting up investments, trusts, etc. is still unknown.

Since Stitzel, Moore, and others were essentially taking over Abraham's finances, it's fair to access their own financial situation to ensure they were representing their client/friend and not themselves.

Cholzsch put together an excellent analysis of recent financial judgments against Stitzel's businesses. To see additional financial cases, Search by Stitzel following this link - Hillsborough County Clerk Court Records:

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/oridev/criminal_pack.ins

You'll see personal debt filings, non-payment of child support, currently divorcing 2nd wife, and both wives/himself named in foreclosure proceedings. His ex-wife is also an attorney in Plant City.

He also represented Moore in her divorce which was finalized this summer.

I hope city politics can be kept out of this case; both Moore and Stitzel should be spending their days in the company of detectives.

what did u mean by keeping city politics out of it? were you refering to this being the same byrd who was speaker of the house (Fl)?
Because it is!
Byrd & Stitzel Property Group I’, L.L.C.-Active

* Byrd Office Properties LLC/ was stitzel property group till april09
* Byrd Office Properties LLC
* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.
* Byrd & Stitzel Property Group I’, L.L.C.

what did u mean by keeping city politics out of it? were you refering to this being the same byrd who was speaker of the house (Fl)?
Because it is!

* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.

--------------

It kind of reminds me of turning over rocks and seeing what kind of pale never seen sunlight insects are under there.
Just saying.. IMO.

I hope these new finds are being sent to LE daily.
Has someone talked to LE?
We don't want five of us reporting the same thing.

Ok here is info ive been working on stemming from the below address. those are companies/people listed there and info about each.

206 N Collins St Plant City, FL 33563
Companies at this address:

* Byrd & Barnhill, P.L.-changed from Byrd Stitzel PL jan20-2009

* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.
-changed to PL jan12-2009 (includes barnhill)
HOLE IN ONE DONUTS, INC. 1

* Byrd & Stitzel, P.L.:name change jan2009 to Byrd & Barnhill, P.L.

* Byrd & Stitzel Property Group I’, L.L.C.-A
BYRD & STITZEL PROPERTY GROUP I, L.L.C.
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/25/2009

* D. Howard Stitzel, III
4205 WEST KEYSVILLE ROAD
PLANT CITY FL 33567

* D. Howard Stitzel, III, Esq.
* D. Howard Stitzel III, Esquire
* Florida Citizens Coalition, Inc.
* Stitzel Law Group, PA
* The Stitzel Law Firm

* The Stitzel Law Group
BYRD, JOHNNIE B JR.,ESQ

C/O BYRD & STITZEL, P.A.

People at this address:

* D Howard Sfitzel
* D Howard Stitzel

* D Howard Stitzel
* D Howard Stitzel
* D Howard Stitzel
* D Howard Stitzel
* David H Barnhill

Barnhill, David H. 10/19/71 841062 DD 559164 08/09/10 N P U 206 N Collins St
Plant City, FL 33563-3314

* Howard Stetzel
* Johnnie B Byrd
* Johnnie B Byrd
* Johnnie B Byrd

607 S Alexander St, Ste 206
Plant City, FL 33563-5050
JOHNNIE B BYRD, Feb 1951, 121 COLLINS ST, PLANT CITY, FL, (813) 752-6...
(813) 752-5230
Job: Lohkamp Insurance Group
PO Box 2799
Zephyrhills, FL 33539-2799
BYRD, JR., JOHNNIE B. 02/08/51 77398 DD 924926 09/13/13 SANDBERG

206 NORTH COLLINS STREET
PLANT CITY, FL 33563
2835 HAMMOCK DR
PLANT CITY FL 33566
Johnnie B Byrd. 2835 Hammock Dr, Plant City, FL 33566. (813) 754-0...

* Johnny Byrd
2835 Hammock Dr Plant City, FL 33566

* Melane S Byrd
:represents bird stitzel property group
MELANE A BYRD, Jan 1980, 2835 HAMMOCK DR, PLANT CITY, FL, (813) 754-0...
Search Person Search Phone Map Address www.zabasearch.com
MELANE S BYRD, Jan 1952, 2835 HAMMOCK DR, PLANT CITY, FL, (813) 754-0...
related people:Melanie S Byrd
Nelane S Byrd
John Bryars Byrd
Amanda T Byrd
Sherer Elizabeth Byrd
Johnnie Bryars Byrd
Hazel S Byrd
Anne M Byrd
Lohnnie B Byrd

* Michael Fisher

BARNHILL, DAVID H
602 E. ALEXANDER ST. APT 812
PLANT CITY FL 33563

JOHNNIE D BYRD, Feb 1951, --, 2835 HAMMOCK DR, PLANT CITY, FL, (813) 754-0...

i think this is a residence, i found the taxes for it.

I've talked to LE and right before investigating came on, I let them know DM was posting here. Thought it was possible something that she said here may not coincide with something she had told them or she may have added something here that she hadn't told them.

Because it is!

* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.

I'm reading it as let's hope local politics won't influence (obstruct) the investigation. Since it's the same Byrd, I do wonder how well protected Stitzel may be.

Because it is!

* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.

Yes it was. Great stuff wanttohelp.
I'm working on Johnnie Byrd Jr., Stitzel, the Johnnie Byrd Sr. Byrd Alzheimer's Center and Research Center (another LLC totally funded with taxpayer money, named after Byrd's father, Stitzel was board member), and how a healthcare recruitment storefront LLC possibly fits into the mix.

And does any of this take us to Zephyrhills, FL? Michael L. Ford, the plaintiff in the lottery ticket lawsuit, is from Zephyrhills. Michael had said his dream, if he won the lottery winnings, was to move to GA and start his own business.

Ford, formerly of Zephyrhills, now lives in Georgia.

From wanttohelp's research:
JOHNNIE B BYRD, Feb 1951, 121 COLLINS ST, PLANT CITY, FL, (813) 752-6...
(813) 752-5230
PO Box 2799

I found this 2005 news article from the Lakeland Ledger archives.

In Moore's taped interview with the Ledger, she spoke of the luminal tests police had done on her Hummer. Even though the age of the Dorice Moore below doesn't match, I haven't yet found another Dorice Moore in the Tampa area. Curious as to the attorneys involved in settling with insurance companies.

Lakeland Ledger - Published: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 2:37 a.m.
Car, Hummer Crash, Killing 2
Two people died Sunday night after their car collided with a Hummer near Polk City, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.

KD, 17, was driving his 2000 Pontiac Sunfire south on State Road 33 about 11 p.m. when he crossed into northbound traffic and collided with a 2003 Hummer driven by 22-year-old Dorice Moore, said sheriff's spokeswoman Michal Shanley.

D's passenger, SE, 23, of Polk City died Sunday. D, also of Polk City, died Monday.

Moore suffered non-lifethreatening injuries, Shanley said.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20050525/NEWS/505250379?tc=autorefresh

I'm not even going to bother posting anymore since you already convicted me. I hope you enjoy ruining my life on here.

In a real investigation they look at all sides of the story and take their time. The investigators are real good on this case. They are doing their job and the truth will come out. I'm not really worried about it except for the fact you can judge someone without knowing the whole story.

If you could link the people of interest that know Abraham and what places they own you could help find where he his staying. But you're really not interested in finding him because the newspaper only gave you one lead and that's me. I'm not saying your not great at investigating but they don't list half the people involved which is amazing to me. Your only working with what you got so I can't blame you either. So, Thank GOD for the Sheriff's Department and I will pray for all of you.

I don't see that anyone has convicted DM. All they have done here is reported what is already in public documents. Like how she tied herself up with duct tape and had someone leave her in a ditch and then falsely reported that she was sexually attacked by 3 Hispanics. If she is going to make up sexual attackers, why does it have to become a racial thing? Got a years probation for that. Got charged with insurance fraud. Then in the newspaper interview she was saying how she thought she would be okay because of her reputation. I still cannot figure how she can get a notary public's license with that kind of a charge in her background. And how she owed over $50,000 since 2005 to the IRS and only this year in January 2009 managed to find the money to pay them back. It's all public record. You sleuths are doing a great job Keep digging. And there still may be a true crime book out of this, but it will most likely have a different author.
According to the paper, the real estate woman who sold Shakespeare his million $ home was the one who introduced DM to Shakespeare. Read the article in the Ledger, tells all about it.
And for someone who is trying to help someone else out, she's also done a lot of character assassination saying how he had done illegal things. And what's up with trying to help him get out of paying child support? If you are really mentoring someone else who needs your help, wouldn't you convince them they have a responsiblity toward the children they bring into the world and he should go to the court hearings and pay up? Wouldn't that make more sense than telling him he's going to be arrested and you don't want him to tell you where he is going, you don't want his address, because then you won't have to report him? He had millions of dollars. That's some mighty bad mentoring he was given.
Finally, no one here has ruined anyone's life. You can't do damage control here. People on this site are smart, real smart. All they have done is reported on public records.
I have total faith in the Sheriff's Department in Polk County. Shouldn't commit crimes when the man in charge is Sheriff Grady. That man makes it his mission to close cases. And if a crime has been commited, he will get everyone responsible in this case as well. They might as well just take a plea now.
If she knows where he is, too simple, tell the cops. I really am hoping that he did just decide to take off and that he is okay.
On the other hand, I'm really glad she is on this site. I hope she keeps talking. She makes this thread very interesting.

I found this 2005 news article from the Lakeland Ledger archives.

In Moore's taped interview with the Ledger, she spoke of the luminal tests police had done on her Hummer. Even though the age of the Dorice Moore below doesn't match, I haven't yet found another Dorice Moore in the Tampa area. Curious as to the attorneys involved in settling with insurance companies.

Lakeland Ledger - Published: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 2:37 a.m.
Car, Hummer Crash, Killing 2
Two people died Sunday night after their car collided with a Hummer near Polk City, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.

KD, 17, was driving his 2000 Pontiac Sunfire south on State Road 33 about 11 p.m. when he crossed into northbound traffic and collided with a 2003 Hummer driven by 22-year-old Dorice Moore, said sheriff's spokeswoman Michal Shanley.

D's passenger, SE, 23, of Polk City died Sunday. D, also of Polk City, died Monday.

Moore suffered non-lifethreatening injuries, Shanley said.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20050525/NEWS/505250379?tc=autorefresh

The DM in the Ledger article is 37 years old. The DM in this article was 22 years old in 2005 so she'd only be about 26 now.

The DM in the Ledger article is 37 years old. The DM in this article was 22 years old in 2005 so she'd only be about 26 now.

I believe the age is a misprint and it's in fact the same person.

Ok here is info ive been working on stemming from the below address. those are companies/people listed there and info about each.

206 N Collins St Plant City, FL 33563
Companies at this address:

* Byrd & Barnhill, P.L.-changed from Byrd Stitzel PL jan20-2009
* Byrd & Stitzel
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.
-changed to PL jan12-2009 (includes barnhill)
HOLE IN ONE DONUTS, INC. 1
* Byrd & Stitzel, P.L.:name change jan2009 to Byrd & Barnhill, P.L.
* Byrd & Stitzel Property Group I’, L.L.C.-A
BYRD & STITZEL PROPERTY GROUP I, L.L.C.
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
So, to recap, in 1/09 - Byrd removed Stitzel from all of the businesses. Stitzel then formed Stitzel Law Firm, LLC on 3/23/09.
Event Date Filed 09/25/2009
PO Box 2799
Byrd also removed himself as registered agent of Lohkamp Insurance and they were dissolved on 9/25/09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413