FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! I wouldn't expect them to withhold the information. Like LB said though, adding Ford's attorneys quotes would bolster a negative opinion of a (most likely) victim. And I believe it's unfair. Like LB illuminated for me (thanks), unbalanced.

Here's the quotes:

" "From my background investigation, he was always kind of a transient type," Ford's attorney, Michael Laurato, said last week. "If it wasn't for his criminal record, he kind of didn't exist."

Arnold Levine, another attorney who represented Ford in the suit, remembers Shakespeare as an "angry guy" whose post-Lotto loans and gifts came with "strings attached."

"My sense," Levine said last week, "was that some of his family members were unhappy with the amount of money he had parceled out to them.

"Were there people who were jealous? I would assume so." "

Maybe his Mom and other family members refused the money like the Mom rejected an offer for a new home? I get the feeling his Mom is very proud, she certainly seems to be hard-working. I want to give the family credit.

Everything is about balance.

Arnold Levine is a high profile attorney. I'm pretty confident that Mr. Ford did not hire him contingent upon winning the case. There was a retainer up front I would assume and it was probably hefty.

Arnold Levine is a high profile attorney. I'm pretty confident that Mr. Ford did not hire him contingent upon winning the case. There was a retainer up front I would assume and it was probably hefty.

Have to disagree on this one. During his depo, Ford admitted that Abraham had given him money at times (before winning lotto) to put food on the table. This didn't take much preparation time as pretty simple case. Mostly a PI checking out background and being a watchdog on what Abraham was spending the money on.

I finally saw a Craigslist recruiting posting for LPN Positions (5732 SR 60 E Plant City, FL). No name but includes an email address. Posted on 12/4/09.

im only at this post, but poor kid. thats where our robert moore comes into play. looks like mamma is using him in transactions.

Yup; I think you are on to something. Just like I think our mysterious mobster is actually a borrowed name of a young man.

12/7/09 approx 11:30 pm
Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

Not sure what investigatingthecase's comment pertains to with Abraham but I have been looking at the attorneys involved in the lawsuit.

Like I said, Arnold Levine is a high profile attorney. He doesn't usually deal with cases like this, mostly his clientel are high profile also. In Dec 2007 he himself was the defendant (at his insistance, bizzare) in an ethics case.
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/12/05/Northpinellas/High_profile_lawyer__.shtml

The other attorney,Michael Laurato, is not only an attorney but a prominent member of the sicilian/cuban community in Tampa (as is my family) and the co-owner of the Laurato Cigar Company in Ybor.
http://www.lauratocigars.com/main.php

Intesting thing is when you google his name as an attorney, I only see 2 cases. One where he was the attorney and the other where he was the planitiff against a racetrack in Illinois.

Then there is Willie Gary, he was Abraham Shakespeare's attorney in the case.
His website, where he discusses the verdict being in Abraham's favor.
http://www.williegary.com/index223.html

Very interesting reading on the page .

"A lawyer familiar with the case estimated that Gary would earn $2 million representing Shakespeare" (taken from williegary.com website)

As I said in a prior post, I was pretty sure that the attorney received a nice payment.

I have unlimited calling. I have no problem handing out my phone number. How can it hurt anything it's just a phone call. If that lady would have called my mother to verify the account in the first place they would have found out she did not set it up.

ummm, that lady did call

her messages were not returned

Yup; I think you are on to something. Just like I think our mysterious mobster is actually a borrowed name of a young man.

Okay. I must have missed something.
Mysterious mobster is the borrowed name of ....?

Geez, I think I am keeping up with things and whoosh,
right past me...
Can you explain?

Hi all, I am new here started reading about this abraham charactor and led me here so after reading i read the entire thread and signed up as a member, i am fascinated by your excellent sleuthing, this and you all are truely amazing! may i ask about what is the connection to the missing pilot and abraham? is it the close simular dates both were missing? I may be thick but can someone fill me in please? I missed the connection.
:banghead:
Thanks

He says he is almost old enough to drive . . . Which probably means he is almost 15 which legally means you can drive a ar under a permit license if you have a licensed adult in the car. Everyone here picks at some really silly things.

everyone here picks apart every little detail, yes

whether they are silly or not remains to be seen

your first post I see ...

In reference to post #41:

Yep...it's been removed!

also, some other social networking sites ... at least I can't find them again

that's ok, that's what screenshots & google caches are for

:dance:

may i ask about what is the connection to the missing pilot and abraham? is it the close simular dates both were missing? I may be thick but can someone fill me in please? I missed the connection.
:banghead:
Thanks

No connection, other than missing in Polk County.

Okay. I must have missed something.
Mysterious mobster is the borrowed name of ....?

Geez, I think I am keeping up with things and whoosh,
right past me...
Can you explain?

IMHO - I just think this is DeeDee using an assumed name. She doesn't want her name on any mortgages so they use a name that could go through a background check. I can't find this guy anywhere; I can see so many of the others involved in mortgages but not him. Only place is where DeeDee is. Only my gut..but think he's probably a nice kid who's mom is friends with DeeDee and decided to use his name. Shar Anthony Krasniqi - 23 years old

I also found this in a white page search. Name brought me to sex references and a woman in CT - fraud charges.
Shqipe Krasniqi - 5732 State Road 60 E; Plant City, FL

Of course! I wouldn't expect them to withhold the information. Like LB said though, adding Ford's attorneys quotes would bolster a negative opinion of a (most likely) victim. And I believe it's unfair. Like LB illuminated for me (thanks), unbalanced.

Here's the quotes:

" "From my background investigation, he was always kind of a transient type," Ford's attorney, Michael Laurato, said last week. "If it wasn't for his criminal record, he kind of didn't exist."

Arnold Levine, another attorney who represented Ford in the suit, remembers Shakespeare as an "angry guy" whose post-Lotto loans and gifts came with "strings attached."

"My sense," Levine said last week, "was that some of his family members were unhappy with the amount of money he had parceled out to them.

"Were there people who were jealous? I would assume so." "

Maybe his Mom and other family members refused the money like the Mom rejected an offer for a new home? I get the feeling his Mom is very proud, she certainly seems to be hard-working. I want to give the family credit.

Everything is about balance.

[bbm]

I'm pretty sure if I won the lottery tomorrow, both my parents would insist on staying in their current home, the one they've had since they were first married

there is certainly a sense of pride, in that they worked to pay for it & all their kids were raised there so I understand his mom's pov & you're right, maybe she did refuse more - only accepting enough to pay off a few bills ...

wish she would come on here & tell us

Looks like DM and her alleged son have vanished, no posts lately. I wonder if they will return?

[bbm]

I'm pretty sure if I won the lottery tomorrow, both my parents would insist on staying in their current home, the one they've had since they were first married

there is certainly a sense of pride, in that they worked to pay for it & all their kids were raised there so I understand his mom's pov & you're right, maybe she did refuse more - only accepting enough to pay off a few bills ...

wish she would come on here & tell us

I would love to speak with her; just to let her know we're doing our best for her son.

Hate to dig up an old post, but I came up with an address that looked familiar, so I had to go back!

So... we know from public record that Shar Krasniqi owns 5802 S.R. 60 E. (I also notice the Property Appraiser doesn't link to a mortgage)

Now look at the address here!

Unbelievable!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well...I now think I have the answer. I found the phone number attached to the address of Krasniqi; which matches address of Stitzel and Moore.
S Krasniqi
5802 State Road 60 E
Plant City, FL 33567
(813) 737-3267

Intelius came up with this searching by phone number:

Sokol Krasniqi - London

This fits the pattern of the other Krasniqi's that I've researched. If you look at the mortgages, they are located overseas using foreign banks. Don't even know if these people are real or more scams. There is one Krasniqi in Polk County with pages of mortgage transactions and his mailing address is in London under the property owner information. Does that mean they are the real property owners, really live in London, live in Polk County and say they live in London, etc. I couldn't do this for a living....

I believe Stitzel is Moore's silent partner.

I have another transaction for shar. its a piece of farm land in gulf county, atached is pdf about it.

and dont know if this is relevent but ja kasniqi has a facebook and on the face book is the women he got the land from. the deborah geiger seems to be in charge of a facebook for alzheimers bay area or something like that (remember byrd was into that cause) also seems she is in the nursing business.

Attachments

I have another transaction for shar. its a piece of farm land in gulf county, atached is pdf about it.

and dont know if this is relevent but ja kasniqi has a facebook and on the face book is the women he got the land from. the deborah geiger seems to be in charge of a facebook for alzheimers bay area or something like that (remember byrd was into that cause) also seems she is in the nursing business.

Yes; I have that transaction over on the sticky financial thread. The property owner address is Abraham's house. I was looking for your pictures of the property on State Road. Is that the undeveloped piece of property? I also have another property on State Road that Shar Anthony filed a permit for HVAC work to be done this summer. But the property is owned by a property group - they dissolved in September.

Saw the picture; interesting about the alzheimers connection - ja's mother had One on One Nursing, LLC. Interesting that ja doesn't have any other krasniqi connections on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow