FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This links to an old article, but it has a slide show of Farm Worker Village that I found interesting. It looks reasonably well kept and not as bad as I had pictured it. I would have just posted the photos, but I think that would violate copyright :eek:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/18/ground-search-adji-called/

The one that shows a man unloading scrap metal from his truck gave me pause, but I am sure that searchers have looked through any dumps or machinery that is close by.

It makes me sad to click on new posts and find Adji's thread buried 5 or more pages in. So many kind and intelligent people on this site, some with sharp analytical minds, I wish more of us would stop by , go over the info , do their thing and see what happens. Adji deserves that. :clap: to the ones who already do.

Below is a link to an interactive map they want suggestions on where to search for Adji.

http://www.naplesnews.com/thesearchforadji/

Oh, that is good, thank you for posting this. It seems like his community is still really concerned about finding him; that is good.

I notice Trisha made an effort to drive some traffic this way in today's Trisha's Tidbits. I appreciate that. I wish some of our brilliant sleuthers (not me for sure!) would come over here and do some thinking about Adji. I don't know what more to do besides contacting the media and lots of prayer.

I plan to stick with our kid until something is resolved, no matter what. It may be months and months but I can be patient.

Aw man... bless this little guy's heart.

I don't have time right now to look back over the thread, but does anyone remember if there were dogs, and where they may have traced his scent to? I can't remember.

Also, thanks for the link to the interactive map, auntbaby. I added a few things.

It's so frustrating to "google" Adji, and find that he hasn't been mentioned since the 20th by any news outlet. I'd love to be wrong about that if anyone cares to correct me. I just watched the interview with the father and grandmother. They both seem so sweet. Thinking again about how he is non-verbal. My sister basically is also, except for very few words that others outside of family could understand. The difference is that she isn't physically able to get out of our sight. Bless little Adji..extra prayers. Thanks for the interactive map link.

Hi guys this is in response to a comment about Adji's race maybe being a factor. I know I live in Canada and I would like to help but since it is so far, I just don't know what help I could possibly be. We have a few missing women here, one is a teenager who went missing a month ago. All First Nations. I posted about that teenager on web sleuths and got virtually no responses. I think it's because where I'm from, most Americans haven't even heard of. It's a small province in Canada.

Regardless, I unfortunately don't think Adji would be alive at this point. Most abducted children are dead within hours, statistics show. Sure, it's good to keep hope alive but with virtually no leads... The abducter can be living in relative comfort right now knowing nobody even suspects him. Then again, even children from rich white families go missing and the cases aren't solved. I guess some abducters are just wicked people who put a lot of time into figuring out how to pull it off.

This guy lives 0.3 mile from Adji's home. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=15722
Luis Reveron
CallImage-1.jpg

There are 8 absconded SO's, two of which are preditors.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/searchNeighborhood.do

SoLuisReveron.jpg

I wonder if there is a ravine behind the home. It kind of looks like it slopes. Has this area been searched?

SoLuisReveron.jpg

I wonder if there is a ravine behind the home. It kind of looks like it slopes. Has this area been searched?

I live in the area, and there are no hills in the county. I don't think there are any ravines either. SOuthern Florida is extremely flat. Good thought, though.

I live in the area, and there are no hills in the county. I don't think there are any ravines either. SOuthern Florida is extremely flat. Good thought, though.

Thank you for answering that. I wanted to search around and find the answer but my computer has slowed to a crawl today for some reason. I feel about the same way LOL

You live in the area? Do you have any insider info that the media has missed? I was born in Tampa, Florida but it was so long ago there were dinosaurs, so I don't remember much.

I love your user name BTW; it makes me want to curl up with a cup of cocoa.

Hi guys this is in response to a comment about Adji's race maybe being a factor. I know I live in Canada and I would like to help but since it is so far, I just don't know what help I could possibly be. We have a few missing women here, one is a teenager who went missing a month ago. All First Nations. I posted about that teenager on web sleuths and got virtually no responses. I think it's because where I'm from, most Americans haven't even heard of. It's a small province in Canada.

I'm so sorry you got no responses to your post. I know that things can get lost in all the excitement of other cases, or just the sheer volume of threads here. Is there any word on your missing teen? Young women are so vulnerable in this world.

Regardless, I unfortunately don't think Adji would be alive at this point. Most abducted children are dead within hours, statistics show. Sure, it's good to keep hope alive but with virtually no leads... The abducter can be living in relative comfort right now knowing nobody even suspects him. Then again, even children from rich white families go missing and the cases aren't solved. I guess some abducters are just wicked people who put a lot of time into figuring out how to pull it off.

You could be right; I just feel like if he is dead, his body needs to be found and buried decently, and if there is a perpetrator, he/she needs to be brought to justice. If they get away with it this time, they will surely try it again.

By the way, I had never heard the term First Nations so I googled it. Looks like what we might call Native Americans? It's nice to learn something new.

I think of this little guy everyday and wonder whats happened to him, not much news I see, this is so sad

Please GOD help someone find this little guy. I pray that he is well and safe but even if not please let him be found. His life has worth and purpose and he matters, he matters so very much. Dear GOD please let him be found soon.

You could be right; I just feel like if he is dead, his body needs to be found and buried decently, and if there is a perpetrator, he/she needs to be brought to justice. If they get away with it this time, they will surely try it again.

By the way, I had never heard the term First Nations so I googled it. Looks like what we might call Native Americans? It's nice to learn something new.

Lol! Yes, we don't use the term Native Canadians all though some people say "native" however we have had gang problems here, there is a gang called the native syndicate and the indian posse so both words can be taken as... I wouldn't say derogatory, but might have a negative connotation. Where I live we have a very large native population that makes up most of our prison population and has a lot of trouble with poverty. I guess in the States you could compare it to the struggle that many African Americans have.

We took "First Nations Studies" in school so that's just what I call them, our university is First Nations University and we have a First Nations Exhibit at the museum. So, technicaly it's the same as native to the land... the first ones in our nation. I think it just, I don't know, sounds more respectful but it's a cultural thing. A lot of racist people here call them indians or "natives" in a nasty way. When I used the term with my "First Nation" friend I think she found it amusing. She once used the word "indian" then corrected herself quickly and said, "ah-I mean First Nations".

No word on the missing teen, rumours abound but that's all there is. There has been a $50,000 reward offered for any information.

I still get the strangest "connection" to "the baby in the well". I just hope that the searchers probed any holes in the ground. I feel like the dogs would've been able to find him if he were close to home in a hole, but....IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413