FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a post on another board about another child tonight, and it made me realize something about myself. I am a wimp. I truly am. I started out so hopeful for the safe return return of little Adji. I wouldn't let myself consider any other outcome. Over time, that optimism waned, and I still tried to hang onto it. I have to admit now, that I gave up. I still went through the motions of reading this board everyday, and searching the internet everyday for news, but in my heart, I really gave up. How would I feel if it were my child and I heard that from someone. Of course I would be furious. I would like to just express my admiration for all of those on this board who have continued to not only just read this board, but to post, and put forth useful ideas. You are the angels that make this world a beautiful place. I am going to try to get myself back on track. THanks for your hard work. Bless you all...Jennifer

:hug: Jennifer

I made a post on another board about another child tonight, and it made me realize something about myself. I am a wimp. I truly am. I started out so hopeful for the safe return return of little Adji. I wouldn't let myself consider any other outcome. Over time, that optimism waned, and I still tried to hang onto it. I have to admit now, that I gave up. I still went through the motions of reading this board everyday, and searching the internet everyday for news, but in my heart, I really gave up. How would I feel if it were my child and I heard that from someone. Of course I would be furious. I would like to just express my admiration for all of those on this board who have continued to not only just read this board, but to post, and put forth useful ideas. You are the angels that make this world a beautiful place. I am going to try to get myself back on track. THanks for your hard work. Bless you all...Jennifer

I totally understand and that is normal. There's been no news, no breaks, nothing new, nothing...it makes it really hard to keep my hopes up. But I think we all agree that even if Adji is dead, and statistics say he may have been so within the first 4 hours of his disappearance, at least his body needs to be found. He's gotta be somewhere. And his case has opened my eyes to the problem of media treatment of non-white missing children and that is something I will never let go of. That is a mission I have started on and will stay on. Thanks to Adji.

Hang in there, Jennifer. :)

Sending prayers up that this full moon will shed some light on Adji, Giovanni and Haleigh and they will get to come home!

Salem

I think about Adji every night when I look at my 4 DS sleeping soundly. I wish Adji was sleeping peacefully and safe at home like my sons are.

Where are you, Adji?

Some cases I just can't get out of my head. I still am baffled where little Trenton Duckett went to. His mother didn't seem smarter than all of the LE....
Little Adji is now going to be one of those. I just wish there was more we could do. NG irks me so much when she covers the A's all the time. I hate to say it this way but here it is, little Caylee is gone we cannot help her now but there are others who still have not been found. I just wish she would devote more time to those cases.
P.s. going to email Dr. Phil show now. Please do the same. Thanks

Your message was successfully sent to DrPhil.com. Thanks for your contribution!

Thanks,
Dr. Phil's Staff

:crossfingers:

Little Ji Ji, I think about you every day and hope you will be found soon.

Thanks for the sweet responses to my last post. I am going to try to practice having an unexpressed thought sometimes when I get in those moods. I know being a downer doesn't help a thing. I just sent off my email to Dr. Phil. Crossing fingers!

Thanks for the sweet responses to my last post. I am going to try to practice having an unexpressed thought sometimes when I get in those moods. I know being a downer doesn't help a thing. I just sent off my email to Dr. Phil. Crossing fingers!

I dunno, I like expressed thoughts. I'm here alone with my cat and my dog. They are not great conversationalists. But they are good listeners. I enjoy your posts, I know that, and those of everyone here.

Where did you get your user name from? It makes me think of a song that was on the radio waaaaaaaay before your time called "Patches." A really sad one.

Maybe Dr. Phil wil pick up the story. It's hard for me to believe that in a community that small and close knit that no one knows or saw anything. It will be 5 months on the 10th since Adji disappeared.

I dunno, I like expressed thoughts. I'm here alone with my cat and my dog. They are not great conversationalists. But they are good listeners. I enjoy your posts, I know that, and those of everyone here.

Where did you get your user name from? It makes me think of a song that was on the radio waaaaaaaay before your time called "Patches." A really sad one.

Maybe Dr. Phil wil pick up the story. It's hard for me to believe that in a community that small and close knit that no one knows or saw anything. It will be 5 months on the 10th since Adji disappeared.

I talk to my furbabies all the time! :) I don't know the song you mentioned, but it may not be that much before my time, as I just turned the big 4-0. My story is much lamer...my kitty is named patches. I so agree with your statement that there may be someone who saw something..my thoughts have always been that maybe a child in the neighborhood saw something that could have been of help. At any rate, if by some miracle, Adji might still be with us, he must be seen in the media to be recognized.

As Grace posted, tomorrow it will be 5 months that Adji has been missing:(:(

So very,very sad............no media, no news..........is LE searching?
Anyone looking?

It has been a while since I posted on Adji's thread, but he has never been far from my thoughts or prayers.

Why, oh, why, has there been no information, no tips, no coverage, no anything about this precious little boy? What is going on? How can a child just vanish? Without a trace?

Still praying...

Just bumping for Adji...

I can't believe it's been five months and yet... nothing.

Prayers for Adji...

I'm thinking about you, Ji Ji. Just, how is it that a child could simply disappear? And, that you're not the only one this happened to??:(

I have been out for a few days but Adji has not been far from my thoughts. Eventually something has to happen, one way or the other. I am glad we have kept him on the front page here. He deserves to not be forgotten so quickly.

Hi everyone - and hugs to any and all who needs/wants one. :)

Just touching base really as I know there is no news as of yet. Forgive me if it looks like I stop caring by staying away for a bit. I don't stop caring and once in my heart these missing babes and adults never leave... I carry them with me always. I do get busy but I must admit that sometimes I stay away to preserve sanity.

I echo Patches' sentiment on thanking all of you for your hard work and caring. Bless you all.

Praying for Adji and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member