FL FL - Alexander Hodgson Doughty,30, UK National, last seen getting in a taxi,Jacksonville, 11 Sep 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LBT Global have taken down Alexander’s appeal. I hope it’s good news, I couldn’t find any updates.
Still missing. See latest post for updated clothing last seen in at Bay Street Bar and Grill [Jacksonville Fl.] Before leaving in uber/taxi.

Passport photo?
Here are our latest estimates and updated fliers and case summary flier thus far. He is still missing. A non profit volunteer group is and has been assisting the family regardless what LE is doing or not doing. Thanks for your attention and sharing.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1676696606244.jpg
    FB_IMG_1676696606244.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
  • FB_IMG_1673567125527.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673567125527.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 29
Here are our latest estimates and updated fliers and case summary flier thus far. He is still missing. A non profit volunteer group is and has been assisting the family regardless what LE is doing or not doing. Thanks for your attention and sharing.
Do you know in what context of the last photos of him were taken? He looks rather agitated.

1. NamUs says he was dropped off around 1:00 AM, but the flyers say he was picked up at 2:00 PM in Jacksonville, then dropped off later that afternoon/evening in Kingsland, with his phone still in action until around 6:51 PM.
  2. Why would he go to Richland? It's not exactly an international tourist destination. Furthermore, why go to the Carquest? For those who also didn't know, it's an auto parts store. Was he having car trouble or something? Did he have a car in the US? It's not far from other things in Richland, but also not close to anything that jumps out at me.
  3. Why was he in the US? Business, pleasure? How long had he been here? When was he supposed to leave?
  4. I saw there were dog searches near the Carquest, but for anyone who's not seen a map, there is a large wooded area immediately to the rear.
I had questions about where he stopped before he ended up in Kingsland, which are somewhat clarified by his facebook page.
Alex has been missing now for four months. Please help find him.
While there are still uncertainties in Alex's disappearance, we know that on 11th September he travelled from Jaxonville, Florida onto Kingsland, Georgia. It is believed he stopped in Callahan and/or Fernandina, Florida on this journey.

Callahan is a town of only about 1500 people. This would have been either early Sunday morning, or Sunday afternoon, depending on where you look. Why go there at all?

Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island is cute and a viable tourist destination, but it doesn't sound like he spent much time there, and it's out of the way going from Callahan or Jacksonville to Richland. The bar in Jacksonville to the auto parts store in Richland is a straight shot up I-95 going north, while Callahan is about half way there and due west, with Fernandina Beach also being about halfway there, but due east. Callahan and Fernandina Beach are a straight shot from each other going east/west on State Road 200.

Social media indicates he was at Tomorrowland (EDM music festival) in De Schorre, Belgium in July 2022 (posted July 22, 2022).

NAMUS case (#MP96772) updated today. Additional photos posted.
It mentions the photos are from police body cam footage. Do we know anything about that encounter?
Doughty was last seen on police body camera footage on 9/11/22 with two canvass tote bags and a red shell suitcase.
The background is consistent with the distinctive lettering inside the bar where he was last seen (they refer to it repeatedly as the Bay Street Bar & Grill, but the establishment at that address now is Wildkat Records Bar & Grill)--you can make out the "ONE" in "MONEY".
1692808045497.png
1692808138780.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member