FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....my daughter will be five in May. She does not wet the bed because...she wears pull-ups. For every three nights she goes dry she has one where she wakes up wearing a water balloon.

Should I be calling the cops. :waitasec:

My brother was a bed wetter till he was 12, he was not SA either, My ex sister in law was still wetting the bed and she is in her 40's:eek:

I can't find this on google maps.
a link please. I want to see if it surround by woods.
also any Reynolds in putnam county?
tia

that is because the Clearwater address says Putman, FL, but there is no such city, so I imagine they use a county address. It's also close to the Buffalo bluff that was talked about in earlier thread.

Barrysgirl, just me hazarding a guess re: presence of *advertiser censored* in the environment. Spent a lot of years running w/ a crowd that mirrors the cast of characters in this tragedy. Little kids would be running around, menfolk watching *advertiser censored* video in living room, hardcore magazines lying around, drug paraphernalia all over the table, friends stopping over in the middle of it all to buy some drugs then sitting around socializing while the bong gets passed around the room..... if others can speculate about gang tats, I'm gonna speculate about *advertiser censored* cuz I've been there & seen that.

well okey dokey then.

Yeah, the shoe fits, no offense taken.... I just wanted to point out that I myself fit that "stereotype" from the time I was 15 when I left home and GOT MARRIED(:eek:) until I was about 30. It wasn't because I came from a dysfunctional, uneducated, or poor family. I came from a good family and one that I am extremely proud of to this day. We never lived in older apartments, trailers, had beat up cars OR had the utilitles shut off.
I was just stoopid! I thought I knew everything and that everyone else was an idiot. Did I mention that I was stoopid?
:blushing:

We're all stupid sometimes, you just got yours out of the way at 15;)

seriously, none of us are immune to bad mistakes;)

I actually find it quite refreshing. There is often so much animosity towards new (step) siblings in merged families...it's nice to see Crystal and Chad hit it off so well.

JUST KIDDING! :ducks projectile vegetables:

LOL!

You always make me laugh!

:blowkiss:

Guys! On Chad the SO myspace - he has a friend whose name is 'Sexy Kimbo' - Someone said there was a Kim Reynolds who lived close to the Cummings. It says she lives in Jacksonville though
this is really getting creepy, yall.

I so agree with you seiouslysearching :clap:

Actually i agree SO MUCH that it has brought me out of my very long ago self-imposed " do not comment" ban.

Ive been following these threads since day 1 and bio-mum and ga have done nothing BUT bad mouth bio dad.

IMO i am more suss on the bio-mum and i think the gf is the scape goat in this. Sadly she makes for an easy scape goat.
Well...I am glad you came out to post! :) Don't go back into your self-imposed ban. No need.

Scapegoat sounds about right actually. She does make for easy pickings.

this is really getting creepy, yall.

I was seriously waiting on someone to comment. I looked through his friends to see if I could find a Kim and didn't THEN I just noticed it on his Top Friends and OMG. I don't know what to say

More likely that something changed at that location. Put in a car, put on the train, her mode of movement clearly changes there. The dogs apparantly just stop there, if reports are accurate. Her scent is just gone.
In my opinion most likely in the vehicle that carried her away. I still think from JW's maps that the tracks are a very likely place

Ok red (really I'm praying you're right!!!) then if hounds could so easily distinguish eg between when Haleigh was out that afternoon (playing with neighbors outside), and that evening (if she maybe walked w gf or her nephews down path) you're saying they could in addition differentiate that as little as two hours later (anytime after 10pm according to gf) Haleigh walked to railroad tracks...AND to pond? Wow, that's alot of ground to cover w her abductor, I don't get it. :confused:

:parrot:

There is a myth busters where they try to outrun or outsmart a bloodhound. They do the coffee rubbing thing, running in circles, crossing a river, hiding in a tree. Dog got him every time, until they went to a really busy dirty city (not sure this bloodhound had spent much time with asphalt under his feet, seemed like a country boy to me). He got really thrown by the city smells and sensory overload. I think he technically found the guy, but dog seemed as suprised to see him as everyone else did ;)

I was seriously waiting on someone to comment. I looked through his friends to see if I could find a Kim and didn't THEN I just noticed it on his Top Friends and OMG. I don't know what to say
do you think that LE has seen this and checked it out?

do you think that LE has seen this and checked it out?

I have no idea. I would hope so but then if they didn't even realize Chad SO was missing - I have no idea. It may not even be the same 'Kim' but still. CREEPY!

Guys! On Chad the SO myspace - he has a friend whose name is 'Sexy Kimbo' - Someone said there was a Kim Reynolds who lived close to the Cummings. It says she lives in Jacksonville though

Already checked her. The ages are wrong. The one in Satsuma is 42, maybe a daughter or daughter-in-law of Victor L. Reynolds. There are also elderly Ulysses (sic) and Anna B. Reynolds. Again, I have know idea if they have anything to do with Chad or if he has anything to do with Haleigh, which I hop he doesn't.

Here is an updated image with an added marker (GF brother)...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.
picture.php

I know this from the Caylee threads. The testing they have done with a piece of a sheet that was under a body that was dead less than 2 hours. They would leave the cloth somewhere for as little as ten minutes. The dogs found with like 98% accuracy the first month, and 96% accuracy 6 months later.

Yes if you go back and check it was kiki who posted that... lol! You aren't understanding my question, I am not questioning whether they can pick up scent in as little as 10 mins (I researched so know this). I am questioning whether they can distinguish--and ONLY ALERT ON--a scent from two hours, versus four hours, prior... JMO

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member