FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Satsuma Apartments For Rent, Satsuma Houses For Rent, Satsuma ...Rent: $650.00 (Monthly). Deposit: $650.00. Date Available: 15-Oct-2008. Address: 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida 32189. Lease Terms: 1 Year ..."

I just got that off of Google, under the addy. Just adding info...RC moved in approx 10/08

Do we know where he lived before this address, and that was four months ago. Did he meet Misty after moving in there since her brother lives on the next road over then to Buffalo Bluff Rd?
Misty has been with Ron for four months to six months. Four months ago was Oct.
Want more info!!! grrr

Again, want to know why the sentence is blacked out on LE report. Did they track past Misty's brother's house on Tyler?
Who is her brother and what is his addy on Tyler? just asking.

The dog lost the scent at the rail road track accoring to the police report. Now I am reading there was a tip about two men at the railroad track. Can antone confirm where this tip is? Is it in a report somewhere online or is it just gossip?

Gf & father on interviews with Nancy Grace & Greta the other night; presser today LE said they would be interviewing the family again; items of interest found (not disclosed what they were)

I don't get why dad is bringing her on the shows with him. He is the parent. I wouldn't want her with me, pulling the focus to what will Misti say next. I would want to sit there by myself with photos and videos of my kid and plea with anyone watching to help me find my daughter.

Is the brothers house through the same woods the dogs went through? Where the footprint is? I have this picture of HaLeigh wander down that trail looking for mother figure. She could have met with an accident or she may have wandered into someone who "helped" the little lost girl.

The thing that bothers me is that the dad said he and the gf had passed the poly's. They just confirmed on JVM that LE would not tell them the results.

thank you sleuthster! Those tracks are too close for comfort...

Yes, but they are still a bit of a distance to carry or walk with a child without someone hearing them, I'm saying that unless she knew the perp you would think at the age of 5 she would have screamed or cried out let me go or something while walking that distance.

I don't get why dad is bringing her on the shows with him. He is the parent. I wouldn't want her with me, pulling the focus to what will Misti say next. I would want to sit there by myself with photos and videos of my kid and plea with anyone watching to help me find my daughter.

Is the brothers house through the same woods the dogs went through? Where the footprint is? I have this picture of HaLeigh wander down that trail looking for mother figure. She could have met with an accident or she may have wandered into someone who "helped" the little lost girl.

I wouldn't bring her on with me either, yet i think she is the main one that the show hosts want to talk to, due to her conflicting stories. So maybe he has to bring her on?

Yes, but they are still a bit of a distance to carry or walk with a child without someone hearing them, I'm saying that unless she knew the perp you would think at the age of 5 she would have screamed or cried out let me go or something while walking that distance.

Unless she was drugged with chloroform?

Is anyone else sensing another Caylee Anthony epic coming on?

I do nursebeeme..
I do think with everything in me that this gf did something.
I do think she is afraid to tell the truth because of the daddy.
The maternal grandmother of the bio mom said that he was very controlling, wouldn't let her daughter have a job, took the car she give her daughter away so that she couldn't leave.. then he even talks about locking the doors before he goes to work knowing that most kids play outside before dark..
I do think he is controlling her, has been, and she did something to get out of the situation however it took..

Unless she was drugged with chloroform?

I see LE geting search warrants for google to see who's been searching for chloroform recipes again.

On second thought, that would make some of us on websleuths suspect from searching the word cloroform from you know who's case

This thread is going very fast but a page back or so, there was a discussion about bio moms age. I found an interview with maternal grandmother. She states that bio mom was 18 when Haleigh was born. Here is a link to the video. You need to scroll down just a tiny bit to the second video on the page. Then the part where she talks about age is at :37

http://www.truecrimereport.com/

Okay, a footprint near the railroad tracks might be fine and dandy, but where was TES searching today in relation the footprint and their "significant find" today?

Bumping again.............

actually it is pretty grody (to use an 80s word) to think of Ronnie with a 14 year old girl (if bmom's age has been nailed down to 89). And a 25 year old with a just~turned~17 year old is up there too. Equating that with what may have happened to Haleigh though... I just don't see it...

In addition to her age she also appears very immature and childlike I just can't help feeling as if the dad is taking advantage of her. The age difference is 8 years but the maturity difference is more like 10-12 years IMO.

I have to agree. Seven or eight years may not be a hill of beans when two consenting adults are in their thirties on up, but in this case, there IS a decided difference in maturity levels which he's exploiting, now preying upon this girl just as reportedly others have done. Maybe we should be more concerned about his obvious drug involvement in the past, (uh like heroin possession? meth? ghb? what have I left out...). There shouldn't have been ANY children in this man's custody, and if she was using or was abused in the past, she was jumping from the fry pan to the fire IMO.

And secondly, it is her lack of education in large part which makes this all possible. So how was this guy doing her any favors by having her move in...and setting her up as babysitter to his children. She needs to at least finish high school and that (as they say) ain't happenin. I'm disgusted w the entire situation. And as always, it is our children who pay the price. JMO

:parrot:

shutterfly wrote:

Thank you for this, shutterfly.

We've been under the assumption that Misty's brother's home is behind bio dad's. That is not the case. The brother's home is here:

http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//p...CELID='39-11-26-0000-0190-0074'&QueryZoom=Yes

It is on Tyler, but on the opposite side of the street. So, not behind Ronald's.

I'm not getting something here, maybe I just had a brain freeze....do we know the house number on Tyler....I got a lil something weird shaping up here on my Google map.

The dog lost the scent at the rail road track accoring to the police report. Now I am reading there was a tip about two men at the railroad track. Can antone confirm where this tip is? Is it in a report somewhere online or is it just gossip?
This was reported LIVE on First Coast (?) webcast. There is no link and LE did confirm it was a tip which was a "dead end". Not gossip. The tip did NOT pan out as they found two trucks and while they did not say it...I assume it meant they found and talked to the men. There was no connection to Haleigh which is why they called it a "dead end".

Are we going to get a separate forum for this so we can start breaking down the info on separate threads? It is so hard to keep things straight this way.

I just read the police report. Misty's story is not tracking. I can understand as time goes on you will remember additional details that you may not have remembered in the moment of panic or under pressure but the main details don't change you just add more information to the in between parts as you start to remember more.
She put Haleigh to bed in a pink top and tan pants may end getting changed to Haleigh was wearing a pink top and underwear if you find the pants on the floor or at the bottom of the bed later, meaning the child removed them during her sleep but then you say "when I put her to bed she had on this or that but she must have taken this or that off because I found ...etc.

I know that eyewitness statement are the worst because no two people ever see exactly the same thing in the same way but when the main witnesses story keeps changing that to me is a huge problem.

Bumping again.............
Hey gibby..... it was not reported where they were searching in relation to the footprint.. however (using deductive logic) the footprint was noticed by LE at some point in between the home and the rr tracks (per the police report..as that is as far as they went per the report). There were pics up today of TES searching thru heavy brush and undergrowth so I do not know where that would be in respect to the foot print. Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow