FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A siren just went off in my head reading this. There's another thing buggin about this thing with Misty. Being that the child was supposedly taken while in her care, where is any remorse, tears, blame, guilt, begging for forgiveness from the father? That's something that is lacking here.

The first thing I would do besides run around the yard like a rabid dog in search of her, would be blaming myself, wondering what I could have done differently. What I should have noticed, or seen or suspected. Something. Even if I was totally innocent, I would be apologizing to the real natural parents as this occured under my watch and I was right there when she was taken. Maybe it's just me, but I would be wearing some guilt and it would be noticeable.
yes yes yes. The 2 tears I have seen her shed didnt even roll down her cheeks. It reeks to me, I feel like a shmuck for even thinking it, I really do, but c'mon! I know everyone reacts in a different way, but this kid is like a zombie.

Okay, I'll come out of the closet here. I was potty trained at 3 but when I was 5-6 yo I had problems with weting the bed at night. We spent the summer in Sebring at a camp ground in a mh while my dad was doing some contracting work for them. I remember having issues weting and my father had to put the mattress out to air out every other night. I dont know why I did this, weak bladder maybe?? But it was imbarassing.

I was not however molested EVER by my father or anyone else. I doubt her weting had anything to do with molesting.

They just moved there after Oct we found out. Could be because of a new place or a fear of the dark.

I do remember having dreams at the time that I was geting up to go to the bathroom and peeing in the toilet but alas, it was just a dream and I was weting the bed each time.

or it could be something as simple as a dumb teenager giving her a big glass of fluid to drink within an hour of bedtime. my mom curbed fluid intake right before bedtime. I dunno if there are *rules* or *guidelines* about kids drinking before bed but I do know as an adult that if I have a drink of something just prior to bed i'm more prone to wakeup during the night to pee.

pretty much everything i've been talking about today has focused on misty being responsible for this, but one thing working for her is i would think that junior would have witnessed something if misty had been upset at haleigh. i wonder if he is unable to give any useful info, though.

I, too, wonder if the little boy saw or heard anything?

also, i notice the couple smokes. did they go outside to smoke? if yes then doors could have been unlocked periodically and someone forgot to relock it when they came back in. ??
Hi! That's what I've been wondering all along too ~ like maybe that's why the screen door was propped open and the door accidentally left unlocked. Right now I just can't see Misty having covered up a crime so well. MOO

I BELIEVE that's what the change was, based on what I remember from the first one. I believe the first one just said 5 year old girl and Putnam County and not even Satsuma. Sorry, I don't have the original Amber still saved on my phone.

ETA: Below is what I posted on the Caylee Memorial when I received the first Amber Alert: (don't know how to quote from a locked thread)

Watching on HLN and the Emergency System came on with an Amber Alert for a 5 year old girl from Putnam County, FL (not sure where that is). I believe they said the girl's name is Haley. Wow, just really eerie to get that alert during this memorial.

bumping my post about the updated Amber

i appreciate your logic :)

Tell you something else. On a purely personal note. God forbid I, or anyone I cherish ever turns up missing. However, if it ever happens, you guys have my permission to speculate all you need to. Reputations will survive, the missing might not.

another thing I would like to know is have there been any reports of anybody in these 2 families being out there physically looking for the child? all I have seen is them standing around, or casually walking down the street, or sitting in lawn chairs. kinda like it is someone's job to go out there and find this child. the bio mom says she "knows* the child is still alive and out there, so why is no one looking? (if in fact they are not)

LE does not let family members walk around and look for lost family members. Just in case, they are a suspect and at this point everyone is a suspect.

Going back to the cleaning thing. Wasn't going out and buying enzyme eating detergent at 4am was what did Brad Cooper in? I remember one of the forensic talking heads saying that other than burning dna, enzyme eating laundry detergent is the next best thing to getting rid of dna.

It's not necessarily what they were cleaning, but the timing of it.

Yes, mommya, it is always significant when added information is given that has nothing to do with the main point of the account. There's a lot of that going on in Misty's account and that's why it feels so "off" to a lot of us here.

The main point of Misty's account should be Hayleigh's disappearance, yet we see many details which seem unimportant. These portions appear to be explanatory in nature--a type of explaining away certain details that are important to Misty for reasons that are not yet known.

Agree! Gf is perserverating (TMI) about some things... while leaving huge gaps re timeline. Hopefully she's filled in LE by providing every significant (and seemingly insignificant) detail of that day.

Guy WAS the appraiser at one time.

Guy W. Sapp and Lindsy Croslin co-own the home that Lindsy and Tommy Croslin live in on Tyler (arond the corner from the Cummings home). Tommy is Misty's brother.

Haven't yet found a tie between Donald Sapp and Guy Sapp. Working on it...

:blowkiss: (bold mine) Thank you Eliza, anxiously awaiting w/e info you find.

I agree.

This is really getting to me. To think Haliegh had to go bed with a *sheet* because there weren't any extra blankets in case of accidents, just breaks my heart.

O/T For the parents dealing bedwetting, if you are not using pull-ups, use a plastic sheet to protect your childs mattress. :blowkiss:

Felt this way 2 (thought this was what mattress protectors were 4?) and was also trying to convince myself at first that it's so "warm in FL" a sheet was perhaps adequate just for short time--til I heard how chilly, this bothers me 2 :(

:parrot:

There are little facts coming out in this case yet other than Haleigh is missing and the world is suspect. Speculation is the only thing we have to go from watching the interviews of the immediate family/gf and other family members.

It IS sleuthing and it is not sick. It is a fact that Misty said these things as we can see her say them on the video. We are trying to figure out her movements prior to when Haleigh goes missing because it is important.
Thank you for responding in such a clear and reasonable way. I wholeheartedly agree, SS.

I BELIEVE that's what the change was, based on what I remember from the first one. I believe the first one just said 5 year old girl and Putnam County and not even Satsuma. Sorry, I don't have the original Amber still saved on my phone.

ETA: Below is what I posted on the Caylee Memorial when I received the first Amber Alert: (don't know how to quote from a locked thread)

Watching on HLN and the Emergency System came on with an Amber Alert for a 5 year old girl from Putnam County, FL (not sure where that is). I believe they said the girl's name is Haley. Wow, just really eerie to get that alert during this memorial.

OK I found the first one the only difference I could find was her age was changed from 5 to 5yrs 5 mos. Sorry when I read that the place had been updated I freaked and couldn't find the original to compare.

I removed the post and I'm going back to bed because this case has me entirely too freaked out. Every time I see a picture of this little one I just want to cry then scream for who ever took her to be burned at the stake even if she's fine, just for causing this heart ache to her family.

i think the amber alert update just added some more specific info, but is really nothing substantial. they probably wanted to attract some more attention by updating it.

yes yes yes. The 2 tears I have seen her shed didnt even roll down her cheeks. It reeks to me, I feel like a shmuck for even thinking it, I really do, but c'mon! I know everyone reacts in a different way, but this kid is like a zombie.

Well, in the police report she was referred to as "my dumb b*tch girlfriend".
Maybe she is verbally abused always and just has no emotions.

O/T. Well SS I have been reading all the threads and watching the interviews. and was wondering about your chosen stance on this previously and now I just have to say Its about time lol.
I always agreed with you on Caylees thread and was really shocked about your take on the blankets before now. :crazy::clap::crazy:
I don't mind admitting when I am wrong. ;) It just didn't stand out to me before I saw that interview. I thought I had seen them all...but evidently I missed it. Maybe I didn't want to believe she could be involved...I don't know. (shrugging shoulders)

Can you direct me to that report of abuse on MC? I have somehow missed that and I am pretty sure that is very important in understanding how MC thinks, feels, reacts, etc........anyone???? thanks.

Hi there, wasn't she 13 when her boyfriend/family acquantance was arrested, charged and found guilty of physical and sexual abuse concerning misty? Remember the guy, I think a boyfriend at the time or so it was said, I think he was an adult recieved 8 years for attacking Misty. So at 13 he was molesting her because she was sexually active is what I gathered from that. If he beat her so badly, and probably had more than once, I'm sure that changed her very being and who she was and how she viewed herself and others. Her girl childhood was ruined I think. Plus we have police reports if I'm not mistaken of her mother being arrested for drunkedness and so on. Alcohol abuse carries over in the home and I'm sure Misty had a god taste of it. Abusing alcohol as a parent abuses your child.

I just saw this quote from TM:

"At times I think the most success we could ever hope for right now is to find her little body," said Tim Miller of EquuSearch. "So that there's some closure and law enforcement will have another area to search."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18706529/detail.html

Does TES know more than we do at this point?? :( Sorry if this has been discussed, I can't keep up

They should correct the caption on the picture that says "Johnny Sheffield, Haliegh's FATHER wears her picture....." I hate misinformation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan