FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS. you and I think so much alike sometimes it is skeery!

This is exactly where my head started to take me last night...

:yow::raincloud::no:
So...if it happened there...we are down to who was present and how? The father still could be a suspect since they won't release if she attended school on Monday.

I been thinking too, from 911 call he know that there SOs in the area.
But I don't know anything anymore, the Gf remind me Susan Smith.
Yes, and that could explain his insistence that "he" took her. Almost as if he knew who, but never went to look for her? Tyhen again, he could have used that knowledge to deflect attention from him and the home, which was the impression I got initially.

And Ron wouldn't be out walking the streets with custody of his son of there was any sign of a meth lab.
Right. The guy has a job, he's supporting his family. Night shift isn't easy, especially with a GF and two little kids at home.

Jeffrey died what date???

Yes I was right, Jan. 9 09, just went back and found:

Absolutely Addicted said:
Only that Jeffrey Michael Griffis, 29, died in Jan 09.

Billye Lee (his wife) supposedly testified in Donald Lee Sapp's trial in the 90s according to a post a few threads back. If that poster is reading, great sleuthing and would you mind sharing a link to the source!?

:parrot:

Sadly I was thinking about that too and why LE would still be holding the mobile home, if they thought a perp just came in an unlocked door, took Haleigh and left. If they're expecting to release the scene in a couple of days, they'll have been there a week. Maybe waiting for some test results first? :waitasec:

Thats what I think, panthera. I can just see no other reason for LE to keep it as a crime scene for this long.

So...if it happened there...we are down to who was present and how? The father still could be a suspect since they won't release if she attended school on Monday.

I'm still thinking BF and bro's help....she admits to bro being there that day. And the van thing. Now I admit ac guy may not be bf...but I still think there is one.

I want to know how many blankets were found in the house by LE. This taking the blanket off the window, there's got to be a reason for explaining it not hanging up any longer. Possibly to Ron, since LE wouldn't have suspected a blanket should be over and covering a window in the house. Only ron would question it being moved or missing if it was.

If Haleigh wondered off on her own, she sure wouldn't have dragged the blanket with her. there would be drag marks on the ground. IF she left the trailer wrapped in one, then no evidence of said other than the people living in the trailer knowing of it's existence and disappearance.

I would think it isn't missing, because surely Misty would have said so to police. IF it comes to be that a blanket is missing, and Misty didn't inform anyone, we have another red herring.

like maybe a teenager with nothing to do all day but watch a 4 year old and the tv?
you make it sound so easy! It isn't. They have to eat and dad needs a lunch packed, not to mention shopping for food, and getting Haleigh off to school. Geesh!

Normally in a standard mobile home, there is carpeting in the bedrooms, living and dining rooms. The bathrooms and kitchen would have some sort of linoleum. You have to upgrade your mobile home to hardwood floor or tiles.

Thanks Patty G
So, someone could very easily not have been heard.

Mom and company are still on my watch list.....
IMO

This is what I think too. I am so certain that Ron and Misty are involved that I am not even bothering to read the posts relating to the SO's. Very telling that the trailer is still being held by LE and no more media interviews. Plus the fact that both are so shifty looking. Poor Haleigh.

Plus, it is very telling when they say they "are treating this AS an abduction", not "this is an abduction"
Not releasing the poly tests is something that is telling to me, if the Misty and Ron both passed this test, they would have told the public they were cleared..Instead, they are not clearing anyone yet. I think them not issuing a warning to the public about a perp being on the loose is a big sign as well, along with not releasing the house yet.
Then you have Misty changing her story several times..
Something is very wrong with this picture, and I think it all came from within that home.

or his work time for Monday either. He said he went in at 3:45 (which on a 3 to 3 schedule makes him late) or did he leave "for lunch" - did he leave on time or early?

If we knew JUST THAT - we could possibly rule him out. Until then - nope.

you make it sound so easy! It isn't. They have to eat and dad needs a lunch packed, not to mention shopping for food, and getting Haleigh off to school. Geesh!
something tells me she's no martha stewart

Thats what I think, panthera. I can just see no other reason for LE to keep it as a crime scene for this long.

Forensic testing for touch DNA. Also keeping the possible crime scene pristine and undisturbed. Tee foux cajon...Mon oui :)

But could just anybody pick her up and move her? :) I still think it would've been pretty bold especially since it doesn't look like the perp could make a fast getaway out of the area, and how did the perp know nobody with a gun was inside the house? MOO

I don't see why not, some kids sleep like rocks. Nothing wakes them, so I do think it's definitely possible. No one heard when Jessica Lunsford was taken and she was older, so bigger and I would think more akward to carry.

I think if someone took Haleigh he wasn't worried about someone with a gun. I think he had been watching and knew the workings, schedules and dynamics in the house.

Okay, I'll take it on and read all the parents' comments on MySpace. I have to leave for an hour and when I'll get back, I'll start sleuthing. I still think I may have seen a comment that a mom said her son sat next to her on Monday at school, but I just can't be sure now, so I'll take on the task.

Hold the fort in the meantime!

Army-Smiley.gif

childrens line would mean the kids land line phone. Many times they give you the telephone listings potentials, until you register and pay then they give you the complete info. Are you a member and did you pay and register? If so, we can look up all these involved and get more.

Oh I know a good search engine ladies and we do need to re-run all our names, the strangers and family involved that we've pulled up to date if it hasn't been done already and I haven't seen any of our sleuthers doing the sleuthing having mentioned this search tool and it's a winner! www.veromi.com It will pull up even boyfriends, past room mates, anyone you may have had contact with, children, aunts, uncles, parents, grandsparents, etc... it's the best and I think better than intellius.

Has anyone used veromi yet? on anyone to date?

Holy Cow! That's GREAT! It pulled up everyone who I've lived with for the past 25 years, mother, father, stepchildren, children. AND it pulled up my maiden name even tho I hadn't told it that info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke