FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the deceased guys wife testified against D. Sapp's trial in the 90's. So there is some connection between the Sapp's to the Griffi's to the Croslin's. Sapp is in the neighborhood less than two weeks and the child Misti watches can't be found.

small world uh? :(

Now this is just a question. I am way passed the having children 5 years old stage, but if your child around 5 was sleeping in the same room with you on a mattress on the floor could you pick her up and carry her out of the room without her making a noise?

Yes AND without waking her.

Exactly, I told ya so, and it's free. That's why we need to go back and re-run everybody and their mama's army boot buddies. I should have said something two days ago, but the sleuthing info was so good I just sort of figured they had it all under control. I think there's a treasure trove of wealth in information at veromi, it gives addresses, ages, middle names all relatives and friends, acquantances associated. Even those you may have had credit dealings with.

Honestly, I was shocked. All of it was 100% accurate re myself. No "possibles" that didn't belong to me. I'm not even sure how it pulled all the info together because my family is kinda complicated LOL!

I have been reading this thread for quite some time now and watching the news and everything is really leading me to say that sadly something happened in that house. I think that either Misti got upset with Haleigh and did something to her or her father did something.

I don't see why not, some kids sleep like rocks. Nothing wakes them, so I do think it's definitely possible.
_______

When I was 7, our house caught on fire in the middle of the night and my parents tried to wake me up to get us out of the house. My father had to carry me out of the house because I was so sound asleep. I didn't wake up until we were outside in the cold air and the fire trucks came.

Exactly, I told ya so, and it's free. That's why we need to go back and re-run everybody and their mama's army boot buddies. I should have said something two days ago, but the sleuthing info was so good I just sort of figured they had it all under control. I think there's a treasure trove of wealth in information at veromi, it gives addresses, ages, middle names all relatives and friends, acquantances associated. Even those you may have had credit dealings with.
Wow! That is very cool!! Thank you!

If biodad worked from 3 p.m. - 3 a.m. every day, there is no way that a 17 year old is going to spend those 12 hours, plus the other 12 hours every day, cooped up in a trailer out in the middle of no where with two little kids.

I really believe that when the dad went to work, the GF had "friends" she had met in the neighborhood (seems like mostly men in that area) over or she went over to their nearby trailers after the kids went to sleep.

There's NO way she is staying cooped up in that trailer with 2 little kids that aren't hers for 24 hours a day.

Well part of the day Haleigh is in school. Not sure if her little brother goes to day care or pre nursery school. THe children's father is home somewhere between 3:30 AM until 3:30 PM so the 17 year-old is not alone with the children all the time except what seems to be the late afternoon and evening hours.

I think these people just don't want the media exposure and the intrusion into their lives. it is a simple life and most times folks don't want to be put out there to be scrutinized. I know I wouldn't.

Geraldo will be discussing the case tonight with George Anthony. He doesn't mind being in the media.

Well part of the day Haleigh is in school. Not sure if her little brother goes to day care or pre nursery school. THe children's father is home somewhere between 3:30 AM until 3:30 PM so the 17 year-old is not alone with the children all the time except what seems to be the late afternoon and evening hours.

Daddy is going to be sleeping for a lot of the time he is home. So she would still be "alone" with the kiddos. I would bet she had friends or another "bf"....I don't see her staying at home alone either.

Yep, and that child could be in Tallahassee. I'm thinking he could have friends back in the old neighborhood. Maybe he was visiting???

I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL9136&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched goodle maps & Palatka is right up from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...29.6057,-81.655884&spn=0.132833,0.219727&z=12

That's what I was thinking too ~ she could go out while dad's awake. But a lot of times people who work these shifts don't go to bed right away so there wouldn't be much for her to do at 3:30am. I wonder what his normal habits are, like staying up until after Haleigh went to school?

And who are they tied to in this case? Not being snarky...lol Just what's the connection?

Investigate every known person. This guy is interesting.
HERNANDO COUNTY, FL -- A Jacksonville man is behind bars in Pasco County after leading police in a chase across two counties.
Authorities arrested 25-year-old Adam Daniel Shepherd Saturday.
Investigators say Shepherd arranged over the internet to meet with a 6 and 9-year-old girl to have sex at a home in Hernando County.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131380&catid=3

This guy has been on the prowl, you just never know how he can be connected. And he has balls.

I was just kidding, I didn't think you would.:) Don't see you as a stalker peeking into windows, for some reason. But the list was funny!
It was my list...I really didn't think anyone would do it, it was more for a moment of comic relief than anything else. :angel:

They can be 100% sure she was at school that day and the bus driver saw him take her off the bus. I am sorry...not buying that 99% thing. They keep adequate records no matter how small the district is...they would know. Her teacher would know. The bus driver would know. FBI and LE would KNOW for certain if she was at school. NO reason for them to hedge on it.

SS did you see Pirate's post that Haleigh was in school that Monday per someone who is a friend of one of the teachers in the school.

Honestly, I was shocked. All of it was 100% accurate re myself. No "possibles" that didn't belong to me. I'm not even sure how it pulled all the info together because my family is kinda complicated LOL!

Wow! That is very cool!! Thank you!

I can't take the credit. I learned that here from websleuths years ago from our fine sleuthers. Now the names on the right that comes up associated with your main target name entered into veromi needs to be singlely entered as targets back into veromi and I bet we can connect some dots on these few we have left hanging that we have gut feelings about but can't seem to close that cirlce.

childrens line would mean the kids land line phone. Many times they give you the telephone listings potentials, until you register and pay then they give you the complete info. Are you a member and did you pay and register? If so, we can look up all these involved and get more.

Oh I know a good search engine ladies and we do need to re-run all our names, the strangers and family involved that we've pulled up to date if it hasn't been done already and I haven't seen any of our sleuthers doing the sleuthing having mentioned this search tool and it's a winner! www.veromi.com It will pull up even boyfriends, past room mates, anyone you may have had contact with, children, aunts, uncles, parents, grandsparents, etc... it's the best and I think better than intellius.

Has anyone used veromi yet? on anyone to date?

KOOL LOOK- thanks for the site info.:)

We also heard about dad owning a 9mm baretta - but then heard nothing more. It did not appear on the police report as being taken from the house. I'm sure LE has it - you can bet on it - but we've heard no more. Also, someone was talking about the cassettes that were taken and could one have been a tape from an answering machine. That is possible - and if so - did dad call from work once, twice, three times that night with no answer and that's why he came home early? If he did come home early?

I do not know these people involved. I do not take any of their statements as gospel. Just because Ronald says he did something doesn't make it so. Just because Misty tell LE her chain of events doesn't make it so. I will believe what I hear LE say and whatever is releassed.

Too many people on BOTH sides have many suspicious things about them. I am honestly beginning to wonder just how many people are involved here.

Daddy is going to be sleeping for a lot of the time he is home. So she would still be "alone" with the kiddos. I would bet she had friends or another "bf"....I don't see her staying at home alone either.
So perhaps she takes the kids for walks through the neighborhood, stopping off at friends and seeing what's good, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow