FL FL - Arielle Reis Coutinho Valdes, 21, went for a run, Lee Co, 28 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At this juncture, there is no information that shows that there is foul play involved. However, this is still a very active and ongoing investigation.

Prayers for her and her family

She likely got hit by a car. The driver could have picked her up to take her to the hospital. Maybe she died though. Maybe they were drinking. Maybe they hid the body.

Most people going on a long training run have a phone, a gps watch, and Apple Watch, training shoes??? I don’t feel like this was that kind of a run. Her outfit doesn’t make sense and she would have had a gps device of some kind with her

She likely got hit by a car. The driver could have picked her up to take her to the hospital. Maybe she died though. Maybe they were drinking. Maybe they hid the body.
It’s not a rural area in downtown Fort Myers. MOO there would be some evidence after days that there was as an accident that caused severe injury. JMO of course.

I’m leaning towards she left the house suddenly, as she was not in proper running shoes. I’m hoping she is hiding out somewhere because I fear she may have been going through a rough time emotionally. IMO

This whole area is INCREDIBLY high traffic. People get hit by vehicles in Lee County on a regular basis, there is no way it would/could go unnoticed.

1725136980876.png

LEE COUNTY, Fla. —
The days Arielle Valdes has been missing have been days of torture for her family.

The Valdes family is handing out flyers at Terry Park, along Palm Beach Boulevard, based on tips they received from locals nearby that Valdes may have been seen there. This information is not confirmed with the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

LCSO is investigating downtown Fort Myers and several other areas with its Electronic Surveillance Unit and drones.

The Valdes family is hoping these efforts will bring Valdes back home, especially her mom, Priscila Coutinho.

"We can't eat, sleep for the past 48 hours," Coutinho said. "My daughter is my heart. I have two other kids. They also are my heart. But guess what? No one's going to take her place. I want her to bring her back home, please. I just want to bring her back home."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill
Back