FL FL - Bonnie Dages, 18, & son Jeremy Dages, 4 mo., Brandon, 28 Apr 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case is not as cold as you may think... By this point I am pretty damn sure my Mother and I are Jeremy and Bonnie. I grew up in Cleveland and got one hell of a surprise when I relocated to Tampa about a year ago. The Hillsborough county sherriffs department and the Dages's have done everything possible to try and shut me up.
Is that picture up above of Bonnie your mom? Her nose seems pretty distinguishable.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am the sister of Bonnie and the Aunt to Jeremy Dages. This person Christian Underkofler is mentally ill. He contacted our family about a year ago claiming to be Jeremy. After the detective ‘s spoke to him and he’s mother, they told us he was completely crazy and not Jeremy. His is 3 years older than Jeremy and his Mother is 13 years older than my sister. The police advised us not to even do a dna test because people like this won’t except the answer no matter what. But after our family spoke we decided we wanted to make 100% sure. The DNA test confirmed he is not related to us. But like the police tried to warn us, he will not except this and has decided to go around and spread false information about our family. He has also done this to another family in our area that he decided was baby Sabrina And they have a restraining order against him. We have asked him to not contact our family and move on with his life. I was informed by one of your members that he was also spreading false information on here. If anyone has any helpful information, our family would appreciate any help. Thank you.

I am the sister of Bonnie and the Aunt to Jeremy Dages. This person Christian Underkofler is mentally ill. He contacted our family about a year ago claiming to be Jeremy. After the detective ‘s spoke to him and he’s mother, they told us he was completely crazy and not Jeremy. His is 3 years older than Jeremy and his Mother is 13 years older than my sister. The police advised us not to even do a dna test because people like this won’t except the answer no matter what. But after our family spoke we decided we wanted to make 100% sure. The DNA test confirmed he is not related to us. But like the police tried to warn us, he will not except this and has decided to go around and spread false information about our family. He has also done this to another family in our area that he decided was baby Sabrina And they have a restraining order against him. We have asked him to not contact our family and move on with his life. I was informed by one of your members that he was also spreading false information on here. If anyone has any helpful information, our family would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Yes, I remember at the time looking at this person to see if he or his mother where even the same age and saw that there was a big discrepancy. Sad that this happened to you but it was probably better that you did rule him out so he does know that he is not Jeremy. I hope he can move on now with his life.

I agree. I felt very sad for him as well but after trying to speak to him with compassion, he continued to say extremely nasty things to me and very unkind things about my family. He is very unstable and has done this to other families. I truly hope he gets help, but I also want him to leave our family alone.

Looking at the Charley Project link, I see that it says there is suspicion on a known man that she gave the 15,000 to. First I have read of that!
Yes, I found that very suspicious to say the least. Where is he and what's up with the 15k she lent him? Does anyone know?

He has moved to North FL. The man told her she was supposed to be a “silent” partner in a business. Her van was found at the location she told her friends she was going to meet him to give him the money.

Did Bonnie give him money on more then one occasion or was it just the one time? Did anyone have contact with her after her meeting with him at the shopping center in Lithia? I read that her van was found at the plaza. I've only been to the area a couple times back in 89 or 90 when our kids where very small and we used to go to Lithia springs to swim and canoe so I can't remember the area well, but what was the area surrounding the shopping center like? Was it woodsy? Did law enforcement do a search of the area? I would assume they did but unfortunately there's no mention on any of the missing sites and I'm just curious. One more question. Was this guy around her age or much older? How did she come to know him?

I was thinking. Why would the car seat be missing? It makes me think that they went somewhere with him either planned or forced. Planned you would think that she would have taken her purse too. Maybe she left it on purpose. Bonnie got out and approached his vehicle with the money and maybe he wanted her to take a ride somewhere, the bank, or something to do with the purpose of the loan (land? business?). Maybe she felt uncomfortable and she left her purse to say she'd been there if she didn't come back. Why didn't she take the diaper bag though? This makes me think that she wasn't asked to go, she was told that they where going for a ride and he got her the car seat. Just out loud thinking.

Did Bonnie give him money on more then one occasion or was it just the one time? Did anyone have contact with her after her meeting with him at the shopping center in Lithia? I read that her van was found at the plaza. I've only been to the area a couple times back in 89 or 90 when our kids where very small and we used to go to Lithia springs to swim and canoe so I can't remember the area well, but what was the area surrounding the shopping center like? Was it woodsy? Did law enforcement do a search of the area? I would assume they did but unfortunately there's no mention on any of the missing sites and I'm just curious. One more question. Was this guy around her age or much older? How did she come to know him?
She had just

This was the only money she gave him. She was never seen again after she left the home she was living at working as their nanny. They did do a search of the wooded area around the plaza and also other wooded areas. The man was much older, he was a brother to a family friend. She met him through his family and also in the team penning( horse riding competitions)community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace