GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family? Why are these newborns even being allowed to leave the hospital with "known addicts?" I will flip my lid if it comes out that Chance tested positive for drugs at birth and he was sent home like Baby Justice (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-Woodlands-24-February-2015-*ARREST*/page23) and there was a "safety plan" attached to him leaving the hospital with them.

I know a woman whose baby was born addicted to heroin. It was horrible. Now one year later after a few interventions from CPS, the two children were removed and adopted to an unknown family so the parents can never find them again. THAT is how it should work in the end, but I agree, she shouldn't have ever been allowed to take that baby home with her in the first place.

At this point, I think the best thing I could hope for (since poor Chance is most certainly deseased) would be that he died of SIDS or something and they just 'covered' it up because they didn't want to go down the same path the last time their child died.

I don't really know anything about drug use while pregnant. But I assume something like that could lead to health problems and/or death in a baby even when it's weeks old.

All Of these grandparents had to know what was going on with their son and daughter and had to know this was never going to be good for baby! I'm sorry!

I believe the grandfather did see him that date.

RSBM. This is what I keep reading in the MSM reports, but it's confusing. WHEN was the baby last seen exactly and by WHOM? The g-mother says she could hear someone inside but they would never come to the door. Did someone else see little Chance on the 9th because according to all these reports, the g-mom didn't?

All Of these grandparents had to know what was going on with their son and daughter and had to know this was never going to be good for baby! I'm sorry!

I agree. And I have read the brother's posts. They all knew about the meth use.
Not blaming. I just am at a loss.

"I really believe anything could be possible with those two," Haynes told ASBC 7. "They lived with me a while and I had to put them out because they were doing drugs.”

“It was concerning to me because she was pregnant at the time," Haynes adds. At the time, Bury was pregnant with the now missing baby, Chance.

"I had to live with them. I was afraid for my life. They had threatened everyone around here that they was going to blow up the houses,” Haynes says. “All around they had threatened that they was going to blow up their houses and blow up their vehicles.”

Why would they threaten this? Haynes says the couple believed that, “Everybody was against them."
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_fb59b3a6-6eaa-11e5-92df-cf90d2848ab0.html

At this point, I think the best thing I could hope for (since poor Chance is most certainly deseased) would be that he died of SIDS or something and they just 'covered' it up because they didn't want to go down the same path the last time their child died.

I don't really know anything about drug use while pregnant. But I assume something like that could lead to health problems and/or death in a baby even when it's weeks old.

This is exactly what I've been thinking and I hate having such a horrible thought in my head. But I don't think they gave him away or sold him and every other scenario I can think of is too awful to think about. She seemed to have so much trouble with herself and others after Duane (?) died I can imagine she would want to do whatever she could to avoid the situation again, and I think her moral compass is skewed. To put it mildly.

JMO.

The Meth use- the fires- the arrests- all these babies over the course of 10 yrs.
I'm sorry there is not way IN H*LL this or any other baby should have been with these 2.
jmo

This is exactly what I've been thinking and I hate having such a horrible thought in my head. But I don't think they gave him away or sold him and every other scenario I can think of is too awful to think about. She seemed to have so much trouble with herself and others after Duane (?) died I can imagine she would want to do whatever she could to avoid the situation again, and I think her moral compass is skewed. To put it mildly.

JMO.

She is a Junkie!

Junkies do not make good parents.

The infection that killed Duane is probably because she didn't clean him!
I'm sure she was a Junkie then!

The Meth use- the fires- the arrests- all these babies over the course of 10 yrs.
I'm sorry there is not way IN H*LL this or any other baby should have been with these 2.
jmo

I'm starting to have flashes of Diane Downs. I always thought if she'd had more children she would have killed them too.

Duane Jacob Walsh died two weeks after birth in 2014, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Neighbors questioned whether dogs killed the baby, but Bury claimed he likely died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, the newspaper reported.

Sarasota County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Russell Vega said the investigation into Duane Walsh’s death may be reopened depending on the outcome of Chase’s disappearance.

“At that time, our complete evaluation found essentially no significant injuries,” Vega told the Charlotte Sun. “We did find a pretty significant acute kidney infection, which is the first time I have personally seen one in an autopsy of an infant.”

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/08/authorities-search-for-clues-in-9-week-olds-disappearance/

Kidney infection typically occurs when bacteria enter your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and begin to multiply

jmo

Just wanted to put these three posts together. Definitely says what I feel...

It takes a whole village to raise a child...

Adoption _ Adoption _ Adoption _ Adoption
I wish that drug users wouldn't have children in the first place but if they are going to then give those babies up. UGH UGH UGH

There is definitely more going on with KW than just drug addiction. The neighbor says that she claims to be bi-polar. I wonder if she has ever been formally diagnosed and if this is what the grandmothers are referring to when they say there is more to the story.

"From what [Kristen] had told me, she was bi-polar, so she went back and forth,” Haynes says. “From what I heard on the news, that they had said that they're telling different stories, well that's normal [for Bury]."
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...cle_fb59b3a6-6eaa-11e5-92df-cf90d2848ab0.html

That is what is weird to me. They brought baby clothes but no carseat? I would think that the carseat would have more value and be something they were more likely to be able to sell than the baby clothes?

I would not assume that they had a car seat. We are thinking about this from the perspective of responsible parents. They might have a different perspective.

There is definitely more going on with KW than just drug addiction. The neighbor says that she claims to be bi-polar. I wonder if she has ever been formally diagnosed and if this is what the grandmothers are referring to when they say there is more to the story.

The more they know about this woman the madder I get.
Why didn't they get that baby out of there.
She also says she is a Pyro! she sets fires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper