GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/36527704-story

snip

back on the morning of september 15, it says, bury and walsh got into an argument. Walsh allegedly struck chance repeatedly, despite bury's objections, and threatened to "bash his head into the ground."

"[bury] never called 911 or took any measures to prevent [walsh] from abusing chance," the affidavit noted.
After chance died, they left his body in the crib until the odor of decomposition became overwhelming. Walsh allegedly wrapped the boy's body in trash bags and moved it to the closet.

Before dawn on september 24 -- more than a week after the murder -- the reports says the couple drove across town to a lot off elliot court and dug a grave, went home to get the baby's body, and then buried him at the lot.
The couple hit the road -- "to start a new life," walsh later told detectives -- but got into a crash in south carolina. After concerned relatives reached out to deputies, an alert for chance was issued. By then, of course, it was too late. Bury and walsh were arrested when their stories did not add up, but it wasn't until thursday that chance's body was found.

The affidavit says bury directed detectives to the burial location.

"the decomposed body was covered only with a diaper," the report added.

Investigators also found fragments of surgical gloves that bury said walsh wore as he dug the hole.

Snip

she did, though, shed some light on why she didn't go to police after the murder. Bury told detectives she didn't want to lose both people she loved in the same day, the document said

omg :(

A couple of years ago, Isabella Vallance was killed at 12 weeks by similar parents. Mum blamed dad, played the victim and walked away with 9 months probation.

I hope they don't blame each other because it will make it impossible for a jury to convict either of them of the actual murder. I'd like to see them BOTH rot in eternal hell.

in case cops came upon them digging. sickos. bastards.

Why would you drive thirteen miles from home, dig a small hole, then go get Chance's little body and bury him? I wonder if Chance did have skull fractures and broken ribs arms, and legs?

These two are what the death penalty is for. No trial, they admitted to killing him, so let them say their goodbyes to family and friends, and then do the deed.

there is no bright side to this sordid azz case but one thing, "mom" wont be able to use PPD defense.

I think they were avoiding family because they didn't give a crap and were already ignoring and detached from this poor tiny human. what were you born into poor baby boy?

I may have missed this, because tbh I've had a hard time with the details in this case. It's heart-wrenching to follow at times.

But, did we find out why LE was searching the waterway? Was this explained? Were they looking for further evidence, a weapon or something?

I apologize if this was discussed and ya'll have to repeat to fill me in.

Maybe crib bedding?

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/36527704-story

snip

Back on the morning of September 15, it says, Bury and Walsh got into an argument. Walsh allegedly struck Chance repeatedly, despite Bury's objections, and threatened to "bash his head into the ground."

"[Bury] never called 911 or took any measures to prevent [Walsh] from abusing Chance," the affidavit noted.
After Chance died, they left his body in the crib until the odor of decomposition became overwhelming. Walsh allegedly wrapped the boy's body in trash bags and moved it to the closet.

Before dawn on September 24 -- more than a week after the murder -- the reports says the couple drove across town to a lot off Elliot Court and dug a grave, went home to get the baby's body, and then buried him at the lot.
The couple hit the road -- "to start a new life," Walsh later told detectives -- but got into a crash in South Carolina. After concerned relatives reached out to deputies, an alert for Chance was issued. By then, of course, it was too late. Bury and Walsh were arrested when their stories did not add up, but it wasn't until Thursday that Chance's body was found.

The affidavit says Bury directed detectives to the burial location.

"The decomposed body was covered only with a diaper," the report added.

Investigators also found fragments of surgical gloves that Bury said Walsh wore as he dug the hole.

snip

She did, though, shed some light on why she didn't go to police after the murder. Bury told detectives she didn't want to lose both people she loved in the same day, the document said

I am more disgusted than I knew possible. Scum.Of.The.Earth. Complete and total waste of oxygen, these two. :furious:

I did not see the actual affidavit linked to any of the news stories. Did anyone see it posted? I would like to see if there is as much redacted on his as there was on hers.

I have so much hate for them.

Sarasora Herald Tribune reporter Michael Davidson has some of it on his Twitter feed.

According to the document, Bury told Walsh, "You are going to break his *advertiser censored**ing neck." However, police say the woman didn't call 911 or attempt to prevent Walsh from hurting the boy.

Walsh, the boy's father, allegedly told police Bury told him she didn't want to call dispatchers because she didn't want to lose both people she loves in the same day, according to the affidavit, which is partially redacted.

[...]

On Sept. 25, the two allegedly dug a shallow grave, and later brought the child's body there in their car and buried him. According to the affidavit, Bury told police Walsh was wearing blue "hospital gloves" as he dug the hole, but the gloves were damaged by the shovels and fragments were likely left behind

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-mother-of-murdered-florida-baby-did-not-prevent-abuse/

UGGGGG!!! I'm so sorry but I just wish something had happened on the 9th and 11th when family tried to access the baby.

They murdered their baby on the 15th.

On the 17th she says they're going a surprise vaca and he has the NERVE to write "fun times" (excuse me while I throw up).

On the 21st she posts a pic of Chance telling people he kept her up that night.

On the 21st she states "No matter what life brings, good or bad, know that I will always love you with all my heart Joseph Walsh"

On the 25th they put him in a hole in nothing but a diaper and then they take off to start a new life.

On the road they encounter people and tell them their child died and they try and sell his things...things a community GAVE them when they felt bad for them. Then they have an accident that they probably staged to pretend that the baby died that way for their family's sake.

Oh no my friends. You cannot plead insanity. She cannot plead that she was a victim. This is all too calculated. People were probably asking to see the baby and she posted an old picture of him while he was in her CLOSET!!

I can't handle this. I am not a violent person but the things going through my head right now...

Sarasora Herald Tribune reporter Michael Davidson has some of it on his Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/MSDavidsonHT

oh it's even worse. The details and how she said (while he was beating poor little Chance) "You're going to break his *advertiser censored**ing neck"

Then to complain about the smell.

Worse than $hit, honestly, because even in a pile of $hit, I have seen things grow.

What does CW have to say about his awesome brother now? :sick:

https://twitter.com/MSDavidsonHT

oh it's even worse. The details and how she said (while he was beating poor little Chance) "You're going to break his *advertiser censored**ing neck"

Then to complain about the smell.

Worse than $hit, honestly, because even in a pile of $hit, I have seen things grow.

In the twitter pic of the affidavit, you can make out one line that was meant to be covered and I wish I hadn't figured it out. It says "a baby bottle. Bury noted Chance was deleted by me". I deleted it because I just can't even handle it and don't want you all to see it either

I think I am done here. I don't know that I can ever know what is covered in that affidavit.

Yes, we knew it was going to be bad, but I just can't.

I just can't. I feel absolutely sick, like I've been kicked in the gut.

This is not a threat, and I will not act on it, but I want to personally kill these two with my own bare hands. HOW COULD THEY? HOW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89