GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We already knew these two were monsters but reading the newly released details is just too much. I truly, honestly hope fellow inmates, other mothers with babies they miss SO so much, learn all about what she did, and what she allowed to be done to her helpless, innocent baby. She is just pure evil.

There are no words for what was done to this innocent baby!
This is not something you would ever think of.
These two do not belong out in society!
They are not HUMAN!

I just could not read or listen to what these monsters have done to little Chance..............EVIL indeed! I hope they know fear in prison, I never thought I would say this, but I hope some jail monsters take pleasure in beating on them!

The list of injuries..recording of Baby Chance's screams, then the cries dying down...the horror! But if they discussed life insurance prior to assault wouldn't this be premeditation? This is probably from KB. Can't they take to grand jury for 1st degree murder so JW gets death?
I haven't finished my registration yet, joined because of my obsession w Baby Chance case. Wanted to post yesterday's reports but found already posted here!

:welcome:

Does anyone have any ideas re: missing vertebrae? Also, what is a binky? I have no kids, "only" 4 spoiled pets. Not even crazy about babies, but I love Baby Chance. This story has affected me like no other, except O.J. I've gone to the website where is obituary is found & discovered a treasure trove of over 70 photos of Baby Chance. I just can't wrap my head around brutality to a 7 pound, 7 week old infant. @ obituary site his photos show his arms, legs were like little sticks. So adorable, fragile, vulnerable.

Does anyone have any ideas re: missing vertebrae? Also, what is a binky? I have no kids, "only" 4 spoiled pets. Not even crazy about babies, but I love Baby Chance. This story has affected me like no other, except O.J. I've gone to the website where is obituary is found & discovered a treasure trove of over 70 photos of Baby Chance. I just can't wrap my head around brutality to a 7 pound, 7 week old infant. @ obituary site his photos show his arms, legs were like little sticks. So adorable, fragile, vulnerable.

Sorry graphic. In the Caylee case her skeleton was dispersed due to animals dragging the corpse. I'm thinking that's the reason here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A "binky" is a pacifier..

Sorry graphic. In the Caylee case her skeleton was dispersed due to animals dragging the corpse. I'm thinking that's the reason here

But he was buried wasn't he, wrapped in bags? I don't know how decomposed he'd be after a week dead in his cot (urgh) but I wouldn't have thought it would be long enough for his body to disintegrate ?

But he was buried wasn't he, wrapped in bags? I don't know how decomposed he'd be after a week dead in his cot (urgh) but I wouldn't have thought it would be long enough for his body to disintegrate ?

Yeah but that's the only thing I can think of unless it's some kind of congenital abnormality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe there was a similar abnormality in baby Duane's autopsy, missing or deformed ribs, vertebrae can't recall exactly. Its unclear to me if baby Chance was buried within the garbage bags. I've heard both, but it makes no sense for JW to take decomposing body OUT of bags to put into ground. Is discussion about life insurance policy on recording? I believe this is a twisted KB fabrication. Since KB is singing (and I recall someone posted here that her FB nickname was SingSing) I'd like to know what or rather, who caused injury to baby Chance's right cheek seen in prior photo. Looked like fingernail gouge probably done by cretin JW.

He was dead for a week in the crib, and then buried for another three weeks or so in Florida, in Sept-Oct. And I doubt they bothered to dig a deep grave, especially with a broken shovel.

Note that all of the injuries listed are to bones.

• Lower jaw bone was broken at the midline
  • Sternum was cracked, “caused by blunt force trauma”
  • “Greenstick” fracture of the left ribs
  • Some vertebrae was missing
If not the result of animal disturbance, the natural process could be responsible for the missing vertebrae. An infant's bones are soft and will crumble at a faster rate than those of an adult. Since a baby's vertebrae are so tiny, I think it's possible that the smaller ones degraded before excavation.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

I believe there was a similar abnormality in baby Duane's autopsy, missing or deformed ribs, vertebrae can't recall exactly. Its unclear to me if baby Chance was buried within the garbage bags. I've heard both, but it makes no sense for JW to take decomposing body OUT of bags to put into ground. Is discussion about life insurance policy on recording? I believe this is a twisted KB fabrication. Since KB is singing (and I recall someone posted here that her FB nickname was SingSing) I'd like to know what or rather, who caused injury to baby Chance's right cheek seen in prior photo. Looked like fingernail gouge probably done by cretin JW.
Welcome, Simba!

KB's remarks about the insurance policy are direct quotes, and phrased as if she were speaking directly to another person instead of relating an incident. So, it definitely appears that the statements were obtained from the recordings, which do come from KB's phone, per the response to discovery demand.

Investigators obtained a cell phone that recorded an argument between Walsh and Bury.

“Kristen is crying and trying to calm Joseph down,” the report said. “Joseph says (part is redacted). Kristen tells Joseph not to hit Chance. Kristen at one point tells Joseph that he is going to break Chance’s neck. The hitting of Chance can be heard on the recording.”

The crying dies down. What happened right before the recording stopped was redacted from the report.

Prior to the argument, the couple discussed the baby’s life insurance policy.

“Please tell me how I would get paid on Chance’s life insurance policy after we murder him,” Bury said, according to the report. “Yeah, they’re going to say thank you for killing your son, here is your life insurance. Have a nice day.”

You can read the discovery response at the Sarasota Clerk of Court's public records search portal. Select criminal cases; then "general public access use"; then enter the case no. 2015 CF 015921 NC or search by name. You'll see two files. One for KB (closed), and an open case for JW.

Select JW's file and scroll down to the case docket. The third document is the STATE RESPONSE TO DEFENSE DEMAND TO DISCOVERY. On p. 5 of that doc, paragraphs 3 and 4, among other things, these two items of evidence are listed. No other phones are mentioned.

- Recordings of conversations on Kristen Bury's phone

- Recorded conversations on her [KB] phone

Question about item on aforementioned Discovery List from Sarasota County: what would "controlled calls" w/KB be?
Minor note: an inmate from Hardeeville, SC, jail listed...Should be interesting...

inmate from Hardeeville, SC, jail listed as a witness, I should have noted.

Question about item on aforementioned Discovery List from Sarasota County: what would "controlled calls" w/KB be?
Minor note: an inmate from Hardeeville, SC, jail listed...Should be interesting...
Controlled calls are ones recorded by LE. For instance, in this case when the couple was in SC and the grandmother reported Chance missing, LE might have recorded a call between KB and her mother, with the mother's cooperation. <<--- Not saying this happened. Just throwing it out there as an example.

Does anyone know approximate dates/sources of last baby Chance photos? I assume last photo taken was one of Chance in diaper sucking his thumb posted by KB, her infamous "lil thumbsucker" FB post: "So worth it though" In the photo of Chance being carried by KB he looks distressed
& his R cheek is scarred, perhaps by a fingernail scratch. People say Chance looks scared, tense in photo of him in his cute red flannel shirt. Wondering if these 3 photos were all from KB FB posts or if grandparents took the other two photos & saw any signs of abuse prior to his murder.

I doubled checked. Listed as discovery is Grand Jury testimony of the defendant. Maybe state will ask for death penalty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back