Identified! FL - Clewiston - WM, 18-60, Blue Eyes, Brown Hair - Paul Stephen Darmetko

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

astridxx

Reaction score
Unidentified Person Case

Found in a rural area. Partial remains with soft tissue. White male, aged 18-60, short brown hair, brown and grey goatee but no mustache, blue eyes.

found 10.7.18

Original

Last edited:
Marc Allen Hirst could be a match - blue eyes, brown hair, facial hair in provided pic. He went missing end of August from Hilliard which is upppppp north near the GA border, so it's a long shot.

Missing Person Case

Original

This is so crazy! This is where I live! I have heard absolutely NOTHING locally about this. This is an extremely small town, and news travels fast. Nothing on the news or social media about this??

Yes! I live here, and this is a very small town. When you go out to eat, your neighbors know what you ordered before you leave the parking lot, lol. I can not believe that a body was found here, is unidentified, and already entered into NAMUS and I have not heard one peep locally. This makes no sense to me. Not a news article or even a rumor is floating around. Everyone I asked has not heard of it at all

I looked up those GPS coordinates listed on NAMUS, and he was found in the middle of Dinner Island Ranch. Not sure if that contributed to the unrecognizable state. Dinner Island Ranch is a WMA, teeming with wildlife, including a ton of alligators. I am guessing he must have been dumped there, because it is a quota only hunt area, so they would be able to identify him by quota permit if he was hunting... that place is not gated and extremely rural... still nothing being said locally... so weird.

Attachments

• 20181011_212650.jpg
    20181011_212650.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members