Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2022-02-04-at-3-29-51-PM.png
[/url][/IMG]
Screen-Shot-2022-02-04-at-3-32-34-PM.png
[/url][/IMG]

Namus
Florida arrests (More pictures)

<modsnip: Not an approved source>

According to Namus, Clinton Ingram, 39, shared a residence with his girlfriend and on April 28, 2015 he left and never returned. He also goes by "Tommy" (his middle name is Thomas). Seems to have a lengthy criminal record going back as early as 2002 and has ties to Palm Beach County. Haven't been able to find much more info, unfortunately.
I wonder why there hasn't been more posted about his disappearance. I've only found his Namus page and a few Facebook posts. I hope answers come soon for his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Facebooks Attempt to Locate post dated 6/19/2020.

Missing man’s truck found buried but no sign of him

On April 28, 2015, Clinton Thomas Ingram left the residence in Spring Hill, Florida, that he shares with his live in girlfriend. Clinton who also goes by the name Tommy was reported missing after not returning home for three days. 

Clinton was last seen driving a white Ford F150 pickup truck, the front grill of the truck is spray painted blue and it has a cracked front windshield.

According to his sister, a couple years ago his truck was found completely buried, but there were no signs of Tommy.

We can’t find any articles on him or his truck, so if you find anything link them in the comments!

NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back