Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #3

Sorry for the delay. 18 hours of food poisoning kicked my butt. I'm vertical now......

:eek: On NO! Hopefully you are feeling a ton better! No problem on the delays! I understand RL gets in the way of WS! LOL! :D

And thanks for what info you did post. Guess she plead guilty to some kind of deal - like Robert did!

:eek: On NO! Hopefully you are feeling a ton better! No problem on the delays! I understand RL gets in the way of WS! LOL! :D

And thanks for what info you did post. Guess she plead guilty to some kind of deal - like Robert did!
I guess the begin with they were gonna do 10 years because she lied to the grand jury, and somehow they gave her another deal for 4 years and she took that one.

There's been update to Polk county website for Mary. As another poster said, her sentence is 4 years but I'm not sure when she is eligible for parole.

There's been update to Polk county website for Mary. As another poster said, her sentence is 4 years but I'm not sure when she is eligible for parole.
From what I was told from my people, she’s due out within the next 4-5 weeks. No parole or anything due to time served. That was the last I heard which was around a week ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73
Back