Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the delay. 18 hours of food poisoning kicked my butt. I'm vertical now......

:eek: On NO! Hopefully you are feeling a ton better! No problem on the delays! I understand RL gets in the way of WS! LOL! :D

And thanks for what info you did post. Guess she plead guilty to some kind of deal - like Robert did!

:eek: On NO! Hopefully you are feeling a ton better! No problem on the delays! I understand RL gets in the way of WS! LOL! :D

And thanks for what info you did post. Guess she plead guilty to some kind of deal - like Robert did!
I guess the begin with they were gonna do 10 years because she lied to the grand jury, and somehow they gave her another deal for 4 years and she took that one.

There's been update to Polk county website for Mary. As another poster said, her sentence is 4 years but I'm not sure when she is eligible for parole.

There's been update to Polk county website for Mary. As another poster said, her sentence is 4 years but I'm not sure when she is eligible for parole.
From what I was told from my people, she’s due out within the next 4-5 weeks. No parole or anything due to time served. That was the last I heard which was around a week ago.

Monday, July 1st:
*Trial set to begin (Federal case) (@ am ET) – FL – *Tony Lee J. “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26/now 30) aka John L. Wiggins Federal indictment (June, 2023) & a superseding indictment filed (Oct. 2023) & charged (10/2023) with 2 counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The indictment said Wiggins "did knowingly possess, in & affecting foreign commerce, a firearm, that is, a Norinco model Mak90 rifle." In Citrus County jail awaiting the federal trial.
Federal trial set to begin on 7/1/24. Judge Philip R> Lammens presiding.
Murder trial was set to begin on 7/22/24 for jury selection & continued due to Federal trial starting first. No further dates.

Murder crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 12/7/23 reference post #96 here:
[URL='https://www.websleuths.com/fo...-frostproof-17-july-2020-3.682061/page-5[/url]

4/26/24 Update: At Friday's hearing, Wiggns' attorney, Bjorn Brunvand, said his client was currently being held in the Citrus County Jail awaiting the federal trial. Federal court records show an indictment against Wiggins in 6/23/23 on one count of possession of ammunition by a felon. Until Wiggins’ next court appearance in Bartow, he is set for a trial in federal court on 7/1/24. The federal case was filed on 6/21/23 in the U.S. Middle District Court in Tampa, records show. On 7/21/23, in a detention order, federal marshals took Wiggins from state custody into federal custody. According to Chief Assistant State Attorney Jacob Orr, the state will be prepared for trial once the federal trial is over.

Do not know if this is on going - @PayrollNerd - any info on this?

Tuesday, July 2nd:
*Trial continues (Day 2) (Federal case) (@ am ET) – FL – *Tony Lee J. “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26/now 30) aka John L. Wiggins Federal indictment (June, 2023) & a superseding indictment filed (Oct. 2023) & charged (10/2023) with 2 counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The indictment said Wiggins "did knowingly possess, in & affecting foreign commerce, a firearm, that is, a Norinco model Mak90 rifle." In Citrus County jail awaiting the federal trial.
Federal trial began on 7/1/24.
Judge Philip R. Lammens presiding.
Murder trial was set to begin on 7/22/24 for jury selection & continued due to Federal trial starting first. No further dates.

Murder crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 12/7/23 reference post #198 here:
[URL='https://www.websleuths.com/fo...frostproof-17-july-2020-3.682061/page-10[/url]

7/1/24 Monday, Trial Day 1: No info available. Trial continues on Tuesday, 7/2/24.

I did a search online and couldn’t find any news media on a trial. I would think someone in that area or region would be reporting on it. But it’s also a holiday on Wed. So maybe things are postponed.

I did a search online and couldn’t find any news media on a trial. I would think someone in that area or region would be reporting on it. But it’s also a holiday on Wed. So maybe things are postponed.

Okay - I shall stop posting it then & wait for an update. Thanks for checking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back