GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike to say “I told you” but …

I told you about 1) the demographics of this college town Tallahassee, 2) the performance of the State Attorneys, 3) the contrasts between the effectiveness of the Miami/Tamarac lawyers and Tallahassee lawyers, 4) the type of questions these Tallahassee jurors have asked, and …5) the highly unusual gender makeup (12 women and 1 man) of the jury …

What do you expect?

I told you about 1) the demographics of this college town Tallahassee, 2) the performance of the State Attorneys, 3) the contrasts between the effectiveness of the Miami/Tamarac lawyers and Tallahassee lawyers, 4) the type of questions these Tallahassee jurors have asked, and …5) the highly unusual gender makeup (12 women and 1 man) of the jury …

What do you expect?

We don't have a verdict yet.

What do you expect?
Never disagreed with your assessment of the situation, just hoping whatever is the right thing to be done will be done, if not now, maybe later!
imo, speculation.

What do you expect?
Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members