GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, South Florida is a small place. I'm friends with lots of people through my BJJ gym, including lawyers who work major cases...which had you studied the Instagram more would have become obvious I guess. :)

Now that I think about it... I suppose any large city can be a small place for big dogs and little dogs who wanna travel in the same pack.

Dan Markel murder: Sigfredo Garcia vows appeal in letter to Katherine Magbanua on eve of sentence
BBM: these people are too stupid to save themselves

The two-page note, obtained by the Tallahassee Democrat, was penned in neat handwriting by the 37-year-old in the Leon County jail on Friday, the same day he was convicted of Markel’s July 2014 murder.

While Garcia makes no statements of guilt, remorse or implications about himself, Magbanua or the suspected financiers of Markel’s murder, the Adelsons, he pledged to continue his battle to freedom.

“By the time you get this, we’ll know where I stand,” he wrote.

From your link :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

“I plan on fighting this with every breath I have,” Garcia wrote in his note. “I’m going to start with my direct appeal and continue exhausting every appeal in the book until they get so tired of seeing me they’ll give up and free me.”

and

“We both have a difficult road ahead of us. Just know that you’ll ALWAYS have me. No matter where I stand, remember how I stand. With my chest out and my head high and I expect nothing less from you… please stay in touch.”

“I plan on fighting this with every breath I have,” Garcia wrote in his note. “I’m going to start with my direct appeal and continue exhausting every appeal in the book until they get so tired of seeing me they’ll give up and free me.”

and

“We both have a difficult road ahead of us. Just know that you’ll ALWAYS have me. No matter where I stand, remember how I stand. With my chest out and my head high and I expect nothing less from you… please stay in touch.”
Good GRIEF! They really are stupid aren’t they?

You should consider becoming a verified insider. I'm sure Wendi would be thrilled to have someone on WS who actually believes the Adelsons are innocent.

Yes, please do consider becoming a verified insider. It’s a quick process, the link is below. I’m sure we could all benefit from hearing your views/perspective on this case that we are all so passionate about.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

and

damn this private browsing sucks and these articles have a million pics and videos inserted. I missed the bottom half of article.

and this is insane:

Garcia in his letter recalled what she was wearing the day they met. He told her she was the best thing to ever happen to him. He encouraged her to keep her head up throughout her ongoing defense. He pleaded for her to not give up on him.

"I need you more than ever," he wrote.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

damn this private browsing sucks and these articles have a million pics and videos inserted. I missed the bottom half of article.

and this is insane:

Garcia in his letter recalled what she was wearing the day they met. He told her she was the best thing to ever happen to him. He encouraged her to keep her head up throughout her ongoing defense. He pleaded for her to not give up on him.

"I need you more than ever," he wrote.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow. I have no words.

and

How did Karl Etters manage to get access to that letter? And what kind of closing is " please stay in touch"? It sounds so casual....

This little bit doesn't sound all that loving to me....No matter where I stand, remember how I stand. With my chest out and my head high and I expect nothing less from you

That was the phrase that set off my hinky meter.

Yes and hinky meter raised by the fact that the article was from Etters....

He could possible believe he has a chance with his appeal process so it could very well be a warning...loyalty to each other?

Do any of you ever interact with these journalists via twitter?

I know you post their tweets here.

I created a twitter this am and was just wondering if you ever ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969