FL FL - Daniel Lee Kriz, 51, Volusia Co, 5 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ADKGemini

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Clothing
Daniel Kriz was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt, with what appears to be an angel-like figure with a sword pointed down, with eyeglasses hanging on his collar, dark colored jeans, with his keys hanging out of his right pocket, white sneakers with dark accents, and dark shoe laces.

Tattoo
Tattoo on right arm, large tattoo on back

Circumstances of DisappearanceDaniel Lee Kriz came down to Florida from New York in December 2019. Daniel was last seen in the area of Main Street in Daytona Beach, Florida on February 5th, 2020. The truck he borrowed, was located at a park in Palm Coast, Florida in March. Daniel's wallet and cell phone were still inside the truck. Daniel was reported missing by his brother on March 15th, 2020.

Original

Original

Flagler County Sheriff's Office

Flagler county declined to search the vehicle or the phone, my brother had to plead with them to file the missing person report. Once they started investigating then they wanted the phone, we sent the phone via mail, it was not received. We sent pictures of the vehicle they asked for and sent articles of clothing for a search. My father also gave DNA. He did not leave the bar alone, there was a woman that left with him.

Flagler county declined to search the vehicle or the phone, my brother had to plead with them to file the missing person report. Once they started investigating then they wanted the phone, we sent the phone via mail, it was not received. We sent pictures of the vehicle they asked for and sent articles of clothing for a search. My father also gave DNA. He did not leave the bar alone, there was a woman that left with him.
Did the phone package have tracing or tracking of any sort? It seems if the USPS goofed up, then LE could press them to search for it. Particularly if the packaged was scanned in when dropped off and then shipped out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back