GUILTY FL - Debra Lafave for student sex abuse, Tampa, 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
Bi-polar, my butt. If she was a 50-year old man, she'd have gotten prision time. Time to quit playing games.

:clap: You got that right! She is full of it! I wish someone would wipe that little smurk off her face when she speaks. Sorry, but if this was a man, and not some blonde bimbo, she'd be in jail. How much you wanna bet this won't be the last we see of her? I'm guessing Playboy, Hustler, etc. She is going to try and make a new career out of this, you watch. :furious:

Marine Mom said:
That quote just fries my fritters! "A strong Christian woman." Humpf!

"Bump in the road." Is that what you call what she's done? Humpf!

That type of statement does make it seem more like she has a personality disorder since they say odd things and don't have proper empathy and responses like other people.

newtv said:
I hear u..the mother thinks it will revictimize him but I think she should stop there and not say she is upset with the judge-it just adds to the anger people are feeling..
I dont know what to think about the boy- I was so mad at the kid who was now an adult in the MJ case, who wouldnt testify..so I guess I cant now say its nothing..he is 14 and maybe thats the difference-and maybe he just doesnt see it as something bad yet.
I asked my roommate who is 60 (male)..if he would think it was a bad thing at 14..he said he would have felt as if he had died and gone to heavan at 14..but as a 60 year old he felt completely differnt..its totally bad ..so I wonder if the kid himself doesnt feel she should be tried.

I am only speculating gang, I dont think its right at all- I dont know about the kid-if I knew him I could tell- but the good news is she doesnt have less punishment than she was given already.
She escapes a possible guilty verdict which would have her serving time in a jail. (She got off further punishment vs NO punishment.(
Sorry, New, this time I disagree with you. I sure wish Jordy Chandler would have testified against Michael Jackson, but... as a victim myself at 13, I can sure understand why this kid and Jordy did not want to testify. I also do believe the ex-husband has a right to speak out. He realizes she is messed-up, that's why he divorced her. I don't see him in the same light as Rusty Yates.

LinasK said:
Sorry, New, this time I disagree with you. I sure wish Jordy Chandler would have testified against Michael Jackson, but... as a victim myself at 13, I can sure understand why this kid and Jordy did not want to testify. I also do believe the ex-husband has a right to speak out. He realizes she is messed-up, that's why he divorced her. I don't see him in the same light as Rusty Yates.
Thats ok my friend..good to hear from u -and respect your points as well.

This case has shades of Mary Kay LeTourneau written all over it! :furious: That CHILD MOLESTER was allowed to marry her VICTIM and have his children!!!:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar She should have had a no contact with him order in place forever!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LinasK said:
This case has shades of Mary Kay LeTourneau written all over it! :furious: That CHILD MOLESTER was allowed to marry her VICTIM and have his children!!!:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar She should have had a no contact with him order in place forever!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
u r such a good soul-i sometimes dont know what to make of things-I am glad u are clear..I cant take a full position on this MKL because now he is married to her and not sure if that means he and she were not meant to be..(but u dont have to be upset with me-I am just saying I am not sure-I dont doubt that you are pply the clearer one here.
Just telling u that this one confuses me a little more than the rest.

I also wonder how this is different from Mary Kay LeTourneau's case.
Maybe because the mother in MK's case raised hell in the court system and this mother is not?

I think Debra's younger age and more attractive physical appearance contributed to the leniency vs. LeTourneau's first sentencing.
Justice should be handed down equally in this country.

I heard last night that Debra's fiance' has broken up with her and she is now in a relationship with an adult female.
She needs professional psychiatric help, AND time in a correctional institution, IMO.

What she needs is an A$$ beating.
I don't understand why the Marion COunty Da dropped the charges.

SInce the police caught her in an SUV engaging with the boy I would think that their statements alone would be enough.

Amraann said:
What she needs is an A$$ beating.
I don't understand why the Marion COunty Da dropped the charges.

SInce the police caught her in an SUV engaging with the boy I would think that their statements alone would be enough.
agreed..x 100 beatings-such a princess and so unaware of her danger..just grates on my last nerve

newtv said:
agreed..x 100 beatings-such a princess and so unaware of her danger..just grates on my last nerve
but, it was just a "bump in the road"....why is everyone so angry with her??

:banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

Marine Mom said:
That quote just fries my fritters! "A strong Christian woman." Humpf!

"Bump in the road." Is that what you call what she's done? Humpf!
Love it, "fries my fritters", rofl......and the strong christian woman thing, paaaleeeeze

j2mirish said:
but, it was just a "bump in the road"....why is everyone so angry with her??

:banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead:
i know-its like she is clueless..I would think to say- the press are just doing the job-the only reason the kid is in this mess is because of me..(meaning her)..
thats remorse

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A former middle school teacher serving house arrest for having sex with a 14-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for violating her probation, state records showed.

It wasn’t immediately clear how Debra Lafave violated probation. Her attorney, John
Fitzgibbons, planned a news conference later Tuesday to address the issue.

Lafave, 26, is serving three years' house arrest and seven years' probation after pleading guilty to having sex with the boy in a classroom and her home in June 2004.

A Department of Corrections document indicates only that she failed to comply with
conditions of her probation. She was arrested Tuesday afternoon and then released from jail.

She has had no previous violation of her house arrest. Probation records show she worked at a Tampa-area restaurant until last month when she started working at her mother’s barbershop.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20071204/BREAKING/71204019

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A former middle school teacher serving house arrest for having sex with a 14-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for violating her probation, state records showed.

It wasn’t immediately clear how Debra Lafave violated probation. Her attorney, John
Fitzgibbons, planned a news conference later Tuesday to address the issue.

Lafave, 26, is serving three years' house arrest and seven years' probation after pleading guilty to having sex with the boy in a classroom and her home in June 2004.

A Department of Corrections document indicates only that she failed to comply with
conditions of her probation. She was arrested Tuesday afternoon and then released from jail.

She has had no previous violation of her house arrest. Probation records show she worked at a Tampa-area restaurant until last month when she started working at her mother’s barbershop.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20071204/BREAKING/71204019
OH dear I forgot about her. She was goofy but not sure about this violation.
here's the violation:
According to a Department of Corrections report, Debra Lafave discussed her personal life and other subjects with a teenage waitress at a restaurant where they both worked. One of the terms of her probation had been that she was not allowed to have unsupervised contact with any minors without permission.

Lafave could technically be sentenced to prison for up to 15 years for a probation violation, but people close to the case say it's unlikely she'll serve any time behind bars for such a minor offense.

Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said he was disappointed that her probation officer ordered her arrest for what he called an "insignificant" violation. He characterized the conversation between Lafave and the 17-year-old girl as "typical workplace conversation that women have with their women colleagues."

According to a police report, Lafave spoke with her teenage co-worker numerous times about family problems, friends, high school, boyfriends and sex.

As part of her probation, Lafave is to abstain from contact with minors under 18 years of age.

John Fitzgibbons, Lafave's lawyer, was expected to give a news conference Tuesday afternoon with details on the arrest, MyFOXTampaBay.com reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315052,00.html

Good lord give this chick a lobotomy and get it over with. She is a sex addict and a child sexual predator.
She got off easy because she's prudy.......:banghead:

How can she avoid contact with teenagers while working in a restaurant?? Shouldn't her PO have advised against that job??

Her ex-husband sure isn't tired of the attention. He's been on both Nancy Grace and Larry King already this evening. Doesn't sound like someone who wants to go forward with their life. :mad:

How can she avoid contact with teenagers while working in a restaurant?? Shouldn't her PO have advised against that job??

Agree. Doesn't the PO know there are minors in a restaurant? Sounds like everyone's getting their 15 (blonde) minutes out of this one.

Crypto6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back