Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the charges was regarding medical care. I suspect that poor Delia also had sickle cell anemia like her mother. It is genetic. That is likely the medication mentioned.
The charge regarding not providing medical care was on the aunt who was her guardian because she didn't get Delia medical attention after the other aunt beat her.

On the other hand, I also noticed that sickle cell runs in the family and it would explain Delia's small stature and "disabilities". Poor little angel.

I hope the autopsy shows how she died and any injuries she sustained.
I feel like every child case I've followed lately had ended up with the child found deceased.

I always end up have a couple of weeks away from Websleuths to decompress.

These children should be cherished. Instead they are abused and thrown away like trash. I'm so glad that I will never understand why they do this, because it must be a depraved mind that would allow someone to commit these acts.
I hear ya.

Sometimes I take comfort knowing the caring people on WS treat the victims with dignity. Even as little as it is, being strangers on the internet, I think it matters.

But I also need to take breaks sometimes too.

jmo

It seems to me that "beating with an elctrical cord", while certainly hideous and painful, would not be enough to cause death. There must be more to the story than this.

The charge regarding not providing medical care was on the aunt who was her guardian because she didn't get Delia medical attention after the other aunt beat her.

On the other hand, I also noticed that sickle cell runs in the family and it would explain Delia's small stature and "disabilities". Poor little angel.
Yes, I realize that. It just reminded me that she was on medication, which prompted my looking into sickle cell issues.

Alachua County court records show the girl’s Aunt Valerie Young has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.

A psychological examination had been sealed until July 14th, when a judge ruled Young’s various disorders rendered her intellectually disabled.

She will undergo competency training sessions and her case will be reviewed in six months.

Marian Williams has a court hearing in September.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back