Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. So just to clarify, we can list official news FB sites but just not anything about comments, right?

Yes. The Facebook pages of news/media outlets and law enforcement can be linked here, but any comments viewed on them cannot be copied, referenced, or discussed in any way. Hope this helps :)

6:28 PM, May 31, 2016
Diana Alvarez search continues; Family suspects they know kidnapper

Diana’s mother woke up again a little before 7 am, .... a strange smell coming from their kitchen .... someone left the stove top on and a pan filled with oil sitting there.

45 sex offenders and registered predators live within a 5 mile radius .... seven offenders listed within a mile radius, and one sex offender lives on her street. :tantrum:

Diana’s mother tells .... her daughter started acting strange a few weeks leading up to her 9th birthday earlier this month.... Diana started focusing on her appearance much more and out of no where started wanting to wear makeup.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

Grooming much? Not sure I'll continue to post in Allison's case. Just too painful to consider. Creeps that harm children are the worst of the worst.

MHOO

Ugh. I agree. And when a 9 yr old starts wanting to wear make-up, that is worrisome. 9 yr olds should be putting make up on their barbie's or Bratz dolls, not their own faces, unless it is face paint at a carnival. :sigh:

Ugh. I agree. And when a 9 yr old starts wanting to wear make-up, that is worrisome. 9 yr olds should be putting make up on their barbie's or Bratz dolls, not their own faces, unless it is face paint at a carnival. :sigh:

What kind of make up and how much. Because I would be more worried about these kids dressing half naked than wearing make up.

But Diana looks 7 years old. So I really don't see how her wearing make up would attract anyone's attention but her own when looking in a mirror. Jmo.

Thank you so much. Looking at a map helps me so much. My brain can't hold all the details while envisioning what areas he was in. The car was close to where the phone was found or where they searched? Or are all 3 the same area.

I know and it's confusing too with all the different vehicles. I'm going on information from MSM and LE. The pings from the phone DO help give a guide. I'll try and break it down a little easier.

(MSM or LE info is within the map, click the relevant icon) Case Map Link

Near to F: Per the Criminal Complaint. His phone was found by a landscaper in Orlando.
The car, according to the fox4 article was found in Orange County, and impounded. Which car, and the exact location were not specified. I've marked approx area.

phonecar.PNG

Near to D
: The initial search, after the cell phone data was recovered was here (just west of YHJ) This is the area JGT's cell phone remained stationary for several hours. We have later learned this is the area he claimed to have crashed his car.

search1.PNG

Near to F: The phone and car located (F is Orlando)
Near to D: (highlighted in pic) The initial search. Cell phone stationary several hours, and location of alleged car crash (D is Yeehaw Junction)
E is Okeechobee
B is Fort Myers

mapfull.PNG

Hope that helps :)

I know and it's confusing too with all the different vehicles. I'm going on information from MSM and LE. The pings from the phone DO help give a guide. I'll try and break it down a little easier.

Near to F: Per the Criminal Complaint. His phone was found by a landscaper in Orlando.
The car, according to the fox4 article was found in Orange County, and impounded. Which car, and the exact location were not specified. I've marked approx area.

View attachment 97810

Near to D
: The initial search, after the cell phone data was recovered was here (just west of YHJ) This is the area JGT's cell phone remained stationary for several hours. We have later learned this is the area he claimed to have crashed his car.

View attachment 97811

Near to D: (highlighted in pic) The initial search. Cell phone stationary several hours, and location of alleged car crash (D is Yeehaw Junction)
E is Okeechobee
B is Fort Myers

View attachment 97812

Thank you, Skibaboo!

View attachment 97810

Near to D

View attachment 97811

E is Okeechobee
B is Fort Myers

View attachment 97812

So perfect. Thank you.

Has there been anything further said about additional suspects and/or additional evidence found as a result of the searches of other vehicles?

Apparently JGT has been transferred to Charlotte County Jail.

https://vinelink.com

RSBM (because his photo squicks me out)

It could be coincidence but his pretrial hearing for 7/11 is no longer on the judge's schedule. (It was listed as late as this past weekend.) The judges' calendars have been updated several times today, including after 4 pm, so it may yet reappear. I'm hoping the move and the possible rescheduling are due to additional arrests.

Wow! Yet another new pic of the POI, JG. Thank you for posting.
Wow what a difference from the first picture doesn't even look like the same guy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Has Diana's mother had the new baby? sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it. I feel so sorry for that mom, trying to be happy with a new baby and wondering where your other child is has got to be heartbreaking.

Bring out the nutcrackers! Maybe he'll talk then!

attachment.php

yesterday I stopped by & added a stuffed bear to the memorial
& cried so much I had to hand off my phone to get a picture.

the energy here was so strong & beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 413

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads