FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting to add to the time line! This federal warrant information was added on August 24th , that Rogers was in Florida was in WalMart on the 28th. What again was the date of the first taking into custody, and then the second one which stated the GF and a *young man* was taken in the first time. Boy am I looking forward to dedicated forum threads for easy research!

ETA: I tried to upload this to the media thread, but I am not successful. :doh: Can someone else try? TIA

I believe it was the 'verified friend' of Mark Sievers who had a thread here (now closed): 'Verified friend' was the one who said a medical doctor went to the home & vomited (cuz' Teresa's head was not recognizable...).

Yes: I totally believe all that happened by 0946am. We are told that Teresa NEVER EVER would be late, so staff was worried from the get-go, and I am GUESSING that the doc' who went to the home lived nearby AND the police dept. was either quite close or else an officer happened to be very close to the home at the time of the 911 call.

These professionals never thought of
flat tire
fender bender accident
stuck in traffic

Now we know none of the above happened, but they all jumped to fast IMO . Someone wanted her found quickly. If you have a fear of somethings not right about your wife not being where she should be do you call 911? or a DR?:thinking:

Nnn

The sheriff said that MS is under suspicion.
Not being arrested yet does not equal not a POI.
It can take a while to verify or discover evidence to back up whatever other suspects may be telling LE.
Just like a confession, when a suspect accuses another person, it still has to be backed up with evidence.
Jmo

I think what the sheriff has said numerous times is that EVERYONE close to the doctor is under suspicion...he has never said specifically yes when asked if MS was under suspicion. Sheriff has ALWAYS (to my knowledge) qualified his statements to include other people. I understand that the spouse in any case like this would be under suspicion. <modsnip>

flat tire
fender bender accident
stuck in traffic

Now we know none of the above happened, but they all jumped to fast IMO . Someone wanted her found quickly. If you have a fear of somethings not right about your wife not being where she should be do you call 911? or a DR?:thinking:

I don't think many people would go right to calling 911.

I think posters need to keep in mind the sheriff has also noted that LE has learned 'of many connections between many of these people.' Scott keeps telling the media/you this is not a run of the mill case, but the majority of folks on here keep trotting out theories pointing to MS. I am starting to feel guilty even coming to this board now, because it is starting to feel like its sole purpose is to abuse one of the victims in this crime: the husband of the deceased. There has not been a single shred of evidence that he is involved other than being a lifelong friend of one of the accused (who BTW hasn't been convicted either). I still maintain if MS were truly under suspicion, he would be in jail now as well. You can't tell me the LE spent 3 WEEKS in MO and weren't be able to tie MS to the murder if he WAS involved??? ESPECIALLY given the circumstantial evidence??? Give me a break...

:wagon: fjhinfla! Thanks for your 10 posts and insight/opinions.

Many :websleuther: have gone through many cases from the beginning. 2 months to tie it together for a warrant, especially when the one the CWW fell through in the beginning... begs to have it all tied up. Months and MONTHS are not uncommon for the warrant :moo:

As to trotting out theories, that is what we do at WS within TOS of couse (if not, you can be like me and know how to play THREE instruments :seeya: :giggle: ) The mods have made it clear on how to post within Terms of Service as WS is indeed a victim friendly site. See the first or second post here on this thread why we are allowed to speculate on MS at this time.

:moo:

BTW.... FYI... mods usually start a new thread when it hits 1,000 posts... so new thread May be coming soon

I think posters need to keep in mind the sheriff has also noted that LE has learned 'of many connections between many of these people.' Scott keeps telling the media/you this is not a run of the mill case, but the majority of folks on here keep trotting out theories pointing to MS. I am starting to feel guilty even coming to this board now, because it is starting to feel like its sole purpose is to abuse one of the victims in this crime: the husband of the deceased. There has not been a single shred of evidence that he is involved other than being a lifelong friend of one of the accused (who BTW hasn't been convicted either). I still maintain if MS were truly under suspicion, he would be in jail now as well. You can't tell me the LE spent 3 WEEKS in MO and weren't be able to tie MS to the murder if he WAS involved??? ESPECIALLY given the circumstantial evidence??? Give me a break...

Hmmmm.....so then why wouldn't MS be in hiding afraid that a killer is on the loose? If they killed his wife, why not him too--if nothing more than to quiet his suspicions that could be reported to the LE?

But no, I saw MS when interacting with the reporter & he did not look afraid.

'Just sayin'...

flat tire
fender bender accident
stuck in traffic

I think DR S was too responsible not to call office if she was held up. I know most Dr offices will tell patients what is going on if they are running late - like the Dr was held up and will be in the office in 10 minutes or so.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SeesSeas
06/29/2015 Time on LCSO website is 9:43 (Not 9:46):

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/ind...+rd&yt0=Search
2015-06-29 09:43:24 DEATH INVEST 27034 JARVIS RD BONITA SPRINGS TURNED OVER TO OTHER AGENCY 15-268297
2015-06-29 09:43:24 DEATH INVEST 27034 JARVIS RD BONITA SPRINGS REPORT TAKEN 15-268513

2 different incident numbers.. I dont know anything about this but it looks like a call came in at 943 reporting a death (from someone) and that was immediately turned over and report taken by?? But there are 2 different incident numbers. Same time different incident numbers..

We WS'ers dissected the two incident numbers a few threads back.... a lot of posts about that.

Nnn

The sheriff said that MS is under suspicion.
Not being arrested yet does not equal not a POI.
It can take a while to verify or discover evidence to back up whatever other suspects may be telling LE.
Just like a confession, when a suspect accuses another person, it still has to be backed up with evidence.
Jmo
LE may be having a really hard time trying to prove a conspiracy to commit murder here among CWW,JR AND MS. If everyone is saying they are not guilty, then no one is ratting anyone out. We are back to motive here.. who has a motive? MS may have cooperated in the beginning.. then things got hot and he lawyered up. My opinion only. Even if INNOCENT, he may have said he was all done answering the same questions over and over..something along those lines. He may have refused a poly.. we dont know..and even that doesnt mean he is guilty. Obviously, the cops have not been able to tie this all up and put a ribbon on it..I think it is going to be a lot longer before the next arrest(s). They will wait to get the 2 already arrested back in Florida..Look for a late October arrest if someone doesnt make a deal in Missouri and start to sing. I really thought the arrests would happen yesterday..with the long weekend..LE, IMO just doesnt have the goods on anyone else yet. JMO Remember, a jury has to be convinced that MS, who was in CT at the time, somehow orchestrated this. LOTS OF DOTS TO CONNECT. JMO

If anyone is interested - check the Kendra Hatcher thread - another beloved person (Dentist) shot in her parking garage for some unknown reason. Alot of suspicion just like Dr Seivers. Sorry, Off Topic.

Oh, my goodness: I like AtTheLake's post (scroll up a tinch...) about the reporters likely knowing much more. I never thought of that and OH MY, IMO, it means Holy Lord: Mark Sievers IS behind all of this ! WOW - I cannot wrap my mind around the concept !!

As to Teresa being found quickly, IMO, hate to say this, but with AtTheLake's post in my head now, remember: Mark Sievers had 'the perfect alibi' ------he was outta town !!!!!!! (Comprehende -- ?? --- see, with this theory, Mr. Sievers only had a little window of time to get Teresa murdered - remember Teresa was supposed to get up & go meet with her personal trainer at 0630am Monday morning at the gym & 'no showed' - my guess is the personal trainer did not know her well enough to know to suspect something horrible had happened by her no showing - heck personal trainers are probably used to having tons of No Shows ------ and then Mr. Sievers knew for sure at 0900am, grave worry at 'the office' would happen ! So, see, IMO, now with AtTheLake's post in my mind, the murder of Teresa would have occurred somewhat soon after she fell sound asleep).

Question: How precisely can those forensic people 'pin down' time of death -- say, the coroner/forensic people/seasoned detectives arrive by oh 1030am, how precisely would they know time of death to be ?

There are plenty of men and women who have killed spouses and had no criminal history prior to the murder. Just sayin.

Been following this on here for while so was on when the floodgates opened with CWW and JR's arrest...as I understand, due to connection to MS that made MS now fair game for speculation on here. I am to the point where I have to decide if I am comfortable staying here. I am very new to this, but as I recall reading, the ONLY reason WS allowed speculation on MS was because of the connection <modsnip>
I am the child of a murder victim. You all should remember one day that the girls may very well may go back and read all of the things your wrote about their father protected by anonymity of your screen name. It will be hurtful to them if their father were ever charged/convicted for being involved. If he isn't, I think it will be worse for them: they will wonder how people could take pleasure in speculating about a tragic event in their life with no proof about a man they love...by people who really don't know anything concrete. Maybe this site isn't what I thought it was...seems to be more about getting glee about of other people's misfortunes than actually floating theories of crimes in the news. And, that is MY OPINION!

My take on why MS has not been arrested is because once an arrest is made, the clock begins ticking. Also, they don't want a murderer to get off on a technicality if they didn't do their job right. It isn't always easy to prove someone requested a hit, so they want all their ducks in a row.

I don't feel guilty for discussing MS as a suspect, because if I were innocent and in his position I would understand why people wanted answers. I would avoid reading things like this until (and even after) I proved my innocence. I would be so devastated that I think what others thought of me would be the least of my worries. But that is just me; I try to follow this rule: "What others think of you is none of your business".

Hmmmm.....so then why wouldn't MS be in hiding afraid that a killer is on the loose? If they killed his wife, why not him too--if nothing more than to quiet his suspicions that could be reported to the LE?

But no, I saw MS when interacting with the reporter & he did not look afraid.

'Just sayin'...

HMMMMMM...maybe because LE had already arrested two people who they have said publicly were there when the murder took place...just saying'!

I think what the sheriff has said numerous times is that EVERYONE close to the doctor is under suspicion...he has never said specifically yes when asked if MS was under suspicion. Sheriff has ALWAYS (to my knowledge) qualified his statements to include other people. I understand that the spouse in any case like this would be under suspicion<modsnip>.

The sheriff wouldn't disclose, when asked, that MS was cooperating. That is highly unusual. Also, his lifelong best friend has been arrested AND it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen in a different state at the trailer of the guy who confessed to his girlfriend that he killed TS and has the bloody coveralls to prove it. The sheriff did not question this sighting. There is a reason for this. That's totally fine if some people can't/don't want to connect the dots. But it is not illogical (immoral) for others to do so. And it is not against TOS to do so. But I do know that mods like to be the ones who moderate the dicussion. If a post seems against TOS, use the alert button or take it up with a mod.

Oh, my goodness: I like AtTheLake's post (scroll up a tinch...) about the reporters likely knowing much more. I never thought of that and OH MY, IMO, it means Holy Lord: Mark Sievers IS behind all of this ! WOW - I cannot wrap my mind around the concept !!

As to Teresa being found quickly, IMO, hate to say this, but with AtTheLake's post in my head now, remember: Mark Sievers had 'the perfect alibi' ------he was outta town !!!!!!! (Comprehende -- ?? --- see, with this theory, Mr. Sievers only had a little window of time to get Teresa murdered - remember Teresa was supposed to get up & go meet with her personal trainer at 0630am Monday morning at the gym & 'no showed' - my guess is the personal trainer did not know her well enough to know to suspect something horrible had happened by her no showing - heck personal trainers are probably used to having tons of No Shows ------ and then Mr. Sievers knew for sure at 0900am, grave worry at 'the office' would happen ! So, see, IMO, now with AtTheLake's post in my mind, the murder of Teresa would have occurred somewhat soon after she fell sound asleep).

Question: How precisely can those forensic people 'pin down' time of death -- say, the coroner/forensic people/seasoned detectives arrive by oh 1030am, how precisely would they know time of death to be ?

I'm not certain I know what post you are talking about.

Personal trainer appointment was not that morning..was to be that night. Many people here have said that although I have never seen that confirmation of the afternoon appointment in mainstream media.. does anybody have that?

I just reviewed the media thread and could not find it anywhere.

ETA off hand if it was only 10 hours later I would say they could time the time of death within two hours... And can easily be googled.

Rigor time ..rigor mortis time ..liver temp etc.

Then again there is the Oscar Pistorius case :pullhair:

HMMMMMM...maybe because LE had already arrested two people who they have said publicly were there when the murder took place...just saying'!

But they have only been charged (& not convicted) of 2nd degree murder AND there's no plausible motive.

So sorry about your past involving a murder victim--it must be a devastating, life-changing event, mjhihfla. Terrible, I can't imagine....

Someone mentioned that MS kicked CWW out of his rental house because he was using it as a meth lab. OK, I watch a lot of COPS on the weekend... One woman called police to her trailer because she suspected her husband of cooking meth there. The police did indeed find a small meth lab and the woman and her children had to leave the house and all their belongings because the were all contaminated.

Obviously, the Siever's MO rental and all its contents were contaminated. By not calling LE, MS either tossed all belongings out and had the property decontaminated himself (if it is possible) OR he just left it as is, putting anyone else who lived there at substantial risk.

MOO is that he did the second so as not to rat out his friend. What did he tell Dr. TS about this? Did the family ever use the property? Did they rent it out?

This tells me something about MS moral compass. Friend over justice and protection of others, possibly his own family???

By the way? the house in Fenton that had both MS and CWW names associated with it has sold at least two times in the past ten years. I don't know that MS owned it rented it to CWW, but I do know that since 2000, the house has turned over a couple of times. And lets not forget, there is a condo, two minutes away from the house that also is associated with the names of both MS and CWW.

The sheriff wouldn't disclose, when asked, that MS was cooperating. That is highly unusual. Also, his lifelong best friend has been arrested AND it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen in a different state at the trailer of the guy who confessed to his girlfriend that he killed TS and has the bloody coveralls to prove it. The sheriff did not question this sighting. There is a reason for this. That's totally fine if some people can't/don't want to connect the dots. But it is not illogical (immoral) for others to do so. And it is not against TOS to do so. But I do know that mods like to be the ones who moderate the dicussion. If a post seems against TOS, use the alert button or take it up with a mod.

I don't recall "AND it was confirmed by the sheriff that it has been reported by a neighbor that MS was seen in a different state at the trailer of the guy who confessed to his girlfriend that he killed TS and has the bloody coveralls to prove it". Link please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7