Presumed Located FL - Dustin Matthew Marshall, 28, Jacksonville, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP58526
Dustin Matthew Marshall

Male, White / Caucasian
Height 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight 240 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact February 14, 2019
NamUs Case Created July 5, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Jacksonville, Florida 32218
Duval County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Dustin Marshall told his family that he was going for a walk and did not return.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Body remains have just been found off Utsey Road.

News4Jax is live streaming by a helicopter at this moment. I can't figure out how to share the live stream. I'll post this and keep trying.

ETA, this is a written report but I still can't figure out how to get to the live stream from the helicopter. I don't know what thread to put this on, so I just searched and found this thread. Other folks who follow missing people may be able to find other missing people in Jacksonville, and copy this or move this with a moderators help later if needed to another thread.

Man finds human remains while clearing land in wooded area

"Joseph C****ngs, the man who found the remains, said he was clearing land with a brush hog when he made the grisly discovery.

"I hit a plastic bag, so I backed up a little bit to get the plastic bag from my mower and glanced over and happened to notice there was a skull laying there," Cu****gs said. "I just shut everything down. Shut my tractor down. Walked away from it.""

Sorry folks, I just cannot figure out how to do a live stream link to here. But it is just breaking.

Man finds human remains while clearing land in wooded area

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Officers with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office are investigating after a man came across skeletal remains in a rural area of Northwest Jacksonville on Thursday evening.

The remains were found around 6:10 p.m. in a wooded area off Utsey Road. According to the Sheriff's Office, a man was working outside a home when he came across the remains and called the police.

Homicide detectives responded to the scene and they believe the remains are human, the Sheriff's Office said.

Joseph Cummings, the man who found the remains, said he was clearing land with a brush hog when he made the grisly discovery.

There are many missing from near Jacksonville area. I'll make a thread for the UID if no one else has already.

ETA: Cagle made a thread already: FL - FL, Jacksonville, Skeletal Remains, UnK age, UnK gender, Utsey Road area, 11 July 2019

Thanks for helping out as I have no idea how to do the missing person and NAMUS cases. Glad that you are taking it upon yourself to move this information forward appropriately. Thank you so much.

I will alert this and let the moderator know to move these if needed.

No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP58526
Dustin Matthew Marshall

Male, White / Caucasian
Height 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight 240 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact February 14, 2019
NamUs Case Created July 5, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Jacksonville, Florida 32218
Duval County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Dustin Marshall told his family that he was going for a walk and did not return.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
MARSHALL-D48951.jpgtrying to add his photo. I'm his mom. It's his birthday.very missed.

Welcome to Websleuths, Stephmarshall. I'm so sorry your son is still missing.

What can you tell us about Dustin and the day he went for a walk and didn't return?
Was he distressed that day? Does he have any health conditions?
Did he have a phone with him?
Did he take any money with him?
Were his friends questioned about whether they have heard from him?
What are some places he likes to go?
What are his interests and hobbies?

Anything you can share may give us an idea of where he could be. I hope he comes home soon.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Stephmarshall, but I'm sorry it is under such distressing circumstances. As @Gardener1850 stated, there are so many questions you could possibly answer that would help us to help you! Consider becoming a Verified Insider. Once the quick, easy, and confidential process is done, you can provide us with information without including internet links to the mainstream media or to law enforcement agencies.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

More information on the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Websleuths, Stephmarshall. I'm so sorry your son is still missing.

What can you tell us about Dustin and the day he went for a walk and didn't return?
Was he distressed that day? Does he have any health conditions?
Did he have a phone with him?
Did he take any money with him?
Were his friends questioned about whether they have heard from him?
What are some places he likes to go?
What are his interests and hobbies?

Anything you can share may give us an idea of where he could be. I hope he comes home soon.
Dustin did not take a phone or money,yes he seemed depressed,his girlfriend and him had a fight. He came and spent some hours here slept some. Then said he was going for a walk. That was last time I saw him. I miss him so badly.

Dustin did not take a phone or money,yes he seemed depressed,his girlfriend and him had a fight. He came and spent some hours here slept some. Then said he was going for a walk. That was last time I saw him. I miss him so badly.

I'm so sorry. I did a search for Dustin's name just now and found a website claiming that he is in prison in Tallahassee. I have no idea if this website is accurate or if it is maybe showing an old arrest record? But maybe this is something you can look into: View Crime Records & Information On Inmate Dustin Matthew Marshall | TheInmatesearch.org

When I search the FDOC website nothing comes up: Offender Information Search

I'm not sure what is going on and that website may or may not be a legit one. If you decide to follow up you might want to use phone numbers on the official FL Dept of Corrections website instead of the .org website. I hope this is a real lead and that Dustin will be found alive!

Hi thank you to everyone that sent prayers for Dustins safe return. Earlier this week our family received notice of his remains being positively identified by dna. I hope I’m not breaking any rules but I am going to share the go fund me for help so we can bring Dustin home respectively for his Mother and Sister.

Monica Martinez

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back