GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd say you lie your a$$ off if you are a Jodi Arias or Richard McTear. IMO both are self absorbed individuals. PS Did ya hear JA wants to represent herself in the penalty trial :gaah:

Yes I saw the tweets on that yesterday. What a joke and a disaster that will be. imo

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 39s
#McTear had "Considerable amount of anger w regard to his abandonment and towards women in general," Krop says.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 12s
#McTear "constantly felt rejected by his other," who had significant psychological issues of her own.

:boohoo:

:laughcry:

Hey popsicle glad to see ya!!! I didn't know if I could handle this trial without losing my temper and LANGUAGE every few seconds but I had an ear out for the verdict. I become worried about the future of this country when I hear about what people do to other people.

Yes I saw the tweets on that yesterday. What a joke and a disaster that will be. imo

Did I hear the Dr say McTear got aroused by that at 7. I guess I didn't know a 7 yr old could do that.

Okay I quoted the wrong post, this was supposed to be in response to Cuckoo's.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 56s
Dr. Krop: "Yes, he’s responsible and he did the act, but he’s really not there." Doc says McTear blanked out. #McTearTrial

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 13s
Doc: #McTear has worked it out that some of his canteen money in jail to be donated to a local church. Involved in religious studies.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 2m
#McTear is involved in religious studies. "I believe he's sincere," Krop says.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 17s
Prosecutor cross examining Krop re #McTear

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
"When I saw Mr. #McTear, he was pretty depressed." Tests showed "mild exaggeration." Krop says this cud be a cry for help.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 53s
Krop says #McTear was also in denial of psychological problems. Doesn't think he was trying to portray himself as disturbed.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 56s
Dr. Krop: "Yes, he’s responsible and he did the act, but he’s really not there." Doc says McTear blanked out. #McTearTrial

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 13s
Doc: #McTear has worked it out that some of his canteen money in jail to be donated to a local church. Involved in religious studies.

Bless his little heart [please take the southern meaning] such a giver~~~:(

Did I hear the Dr say McTear got aroused by that at 7. I guess I didn't know a 7 yr old could do that.

Okay I quoted the wrong post, this was supposed to be in response to Cuckoo's.

:eek: I seem to remember thinking the other sex was gross, that a daddy kissing a mom was gross for a looooooooong time. Then it changed to tolerating the other sex but nothing more.

I had three kids and none of them had more than a mild case of puppy love and that was @ 10 or eleven years of age.

Is it physically possible for a seven year old to become 'aroused'? I thought the onset of hormones had to be present before a male could become aroused? I am just shaking my head here.

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 2m
Doc: #McTear wasn't trying to portray himself as psychologically disturbed. He was legit, says doc. State says #McTear knew why doc visited

Melanie Michael ‏@WFLAMelanie 1m
State: Doc, not everyone who goes through combat gets PTSD? Doc, true. Not everyone will have PTSD in trauma.

Thanks jewels for the updates~going south in a couple days. Things to do!!!!

:eek: I seem to remember thinking the other sex was gross, that a daddy kissing a mom was gross for a looooooooong time. Then it changed to tolerating the other sex but nothing more.

I had three kids and none of them had more than a mild case of puppy love and that was @ 10 or eleven years of age.

Is it physically possible for a seven year old to become 'aroused'? I thought the onset of hormones had to be present before a male could become aroused? I am just shaking my head here.

I was sure that was I thought I heard, I could be wrong though. I guess at 14 he was aroused cause he fathered 2 kids. WOW

This doctor bothers me he agrees it is the defendant's fault but all the while he has his eyes closed and is shaking his head from side to side meaning NO. Mixed messages do not make me trust the testimony of the person.

Thanks jewels for the updates~going south in a couple days. Things to do!!!!

NO! That's not fair, I want to go with you. I was in you state in April on the way to Oregon then Northern California. Everything was so lush and green at the time, we loved it.

Have fun Zoey you will be missed!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
#McTear in morning recess for 15 - 20 minutes.

NO! That's not fair, I want to go with you. I was in you state in April on the way to Oregon then Northern California. Everything was so lush and green at the time, we loved it.

Have fun Zoey you will be missed!

Working vaca--helping sister pack and move into a house she doesn't want but rest of family does! Tension!!! Love Georgia though! Sorry for o/t

Zoey! You coming my way? ATL bound? :happydance:

We are back...ALL RISE! (good for a computer stretch)

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
Judge says #McTear defense has about 2 hours of testimony. will have lunch brought to jury. Then maybe 1 more witness.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 44s
#McTear defense calls Pastor Jesse Washington Jr.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back