FL - Father abandons 10-year old daughter on the side of dark highway - Jul 30, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

KISSIMMEE, Fla. — Osceola County Sheriff Marco Lopez said 30-year-old Hector Serrano has been arrested after witnesses said he threw his 10-year-old daughter out of the car and left her on the side of US 192 near Scott Boulevard in Kissimmee.
He better not EVER be given custody of that sweet child again. He threw her out of the car, then threw her clothes and toys at her, before driving away and leaving her on side of a dark highway ....they better not let him take her back, ever.

But they will...and he will continue to be a cruel, coldhearted hateful man. It breaks my heat.

So a grown arse man threw a temper tantrum because parenting was hard. What a crybaby.

That little girl is more mature and evolved than her own father. I hope she is safe with those who will love and care for her as she becomes a young woman. Her father has most certainly shown what NOT to tolerate in a man.

Why goodness me, whatever could have caused the grandparents to believe that law enforcement needed to be involved with this fine individual? (Please try not to slip and fall in the sarcasm.) I'd guess this isn't his first rodeo with abusive behavior, just the first time he's gotten caught at it- I hope some members who are better at searching than I can find out if he has any prior history.

2024 CF 002418
SERRANO, HECTOR LUIS JR
CHILD NEG W/O GRT BOD HARM (827.03 2d)

Nothing scheduled for the future.

1723506428455.png

Unfortunately, if foster care is the alternative, or adoption, it doesn't seem to be much better based on what we have witnessed on WS.
She has grandparents who were willing to report dad to the cops for throwing her out of the car at night. That's a good start, imo.

He screamed at her to get out and then threw her clothes and toys at her??!!! I can't imagine how my 10 yr old granddaughter would feel if my son ever did anything like that to her? I know she'd be devastated though.

This man is not fit to be around his daughter. That was so coldhearted and so cruel, and dangerous too. He doesn't deserve her, imo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back