FL FL - Fort Lauderdale, WhMale UP2815, 20-40, on roadside near I-595, Oct'81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, to me it's obvious the UID was not 38 years old and the drivers license was fake. I'm also kind of confused about the recons out there. There is the one on Namus

1662294908107.png

and there is this one...different nose, different chin. "Arty" interpretations? I would love to see a PM picture.

1662293185766.png

This UID (in the first recon more then it the second) somehow reminds me of William Joseph Shields. Deep eyes, white under the iris (UID had most like closed eyes, but we don't know), thicker underlip, schizophrenic (if I read the post of @hualani, saying she met 'Migod" for the first time in the late 70's, he could be the same guy, at least how she describes him he must have had severe psychiatric problems) Shields went missing from a psychiatric hospital in Chicago in 1977.

Shields seems to have a different nose and a smaller chin, but both the recons have a very different nose and chin. Maybe it was injured in the accident? Also the brows are not alike.

What was John Doe doing so near to the State Road, sitting on a chair? Kind of irrational behavior, if you ask me.

So, this is a picture of Shields. 5608DMIL - William Joseph Shields He is young in the picture. Could the chin become more pronounced if a man grows older? Thoughts?

1662294055224.png

I'm also kind of confused about the recons out there. There is the one on Namus and there is this one...different nose, different chin. "Arty" interpretations?
The one on NamUs is a freehand sketch and the other one appears to be a digital enhancement of the sketch. This method adds texture and dimension to an image and giving it a more realistic look. Hence a slightly different nose, chin and hair.
They look exactly the same. Same eyes, same hair, same nose and same lips.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 14.49.58.png
MOO JMO

Hmmm. I actually see a resemblance to both MJ and Billy Shields. I think it would be nice to see a PM in this case!

It sounds like you've found quite a bit of info and it would have been challenging for law enforcement to get this the early 80's. You should reach out to BCSO.
I need help to do that.

In the meantime I found out another bit of useful information. Michael Jackson was the founder of the "Accelerated Hypnosis Methods, Inc". The "business" was registered in 1973 and dissolved January 1, 1981. Michael Jackson had two business partners... if they are still alive, maybe they could identify or rule MJ out.

Dennis Michael Schwartz to Michael Jackson 1972 to MiGod 1977 - Newspapers.com

ACCELERATED HYPNOSIS METHODS, INC. MiGod - Newspapers.com

https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewImage.do?masterFileId=19731253473&fileId=19731253473

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 17.45.32.png

MOO JMO

I need help to do that.

In the meantime I found out another bit of useful information. Michael Jackson was the founder of the "Accelerated Hypnosis Methods, Inc". The "business" was registered in 1973 and dissolved January 1, 1981. Michael Jackson had two business partners... if they are still alive, maybe they could identify or rule MJ out.

Dennis Michael Schwartz to Michael Jackson 1972 to MiGod 1977 - Newspapers.com

ACCELERATED HYPNOSIS METHODS, INC. MiGod - Newspapers.com

https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewImage.do?masterFileId=19731253473&fileId=19731253473

View attachment 364366

MOO JMO
I'm local, I can help.

Dennis Michael Schwartz to Michael Jackson to MiGod. I wonder if he is on anyone’s tree in Ancestry.
I think I found MiGod's parents.
There's an E.E. Schwartz who married a C.V. Jackson (C.V.R. Jackson)- Minneapolis 1930.
E and C had a son, Dennis Michael Schwartz- DOB October 19, 1943.
E died in Arizona in 1977 and he is survived by his wife and son Dennis. C died in 1989 and, survivors include a brother (DOD 1999)... No son listed.

I know cases are not solved on hunches, and I can't find an explanation for the MiGod name nor why and how MiGod ended up in Florida but, I have a strong feeling this is MiGod's family and I am 99% sure our JD and MiGod are one and the same. And I also want to believe there are still living relatives, distant or close, somewhere, who may recognize the forensic sketch. Or a dental record lost in a file cabinet somewhere in the Hennepin County...

MOO JMO

ETA:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 15.54.52.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 15.54.52.png
    528.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I found MiGod's parents.
There's an E.E. Schwartz who married a C.V. Jackson (C.V.R. Jackson)- Minneapolis 1930.
E and C had a son, Dennis Michael Schwartz- DOB October 19, 1943.
E died in Arizona in 1977 and he is survived by his wife and son Dennis. C died in 1989 and, survivors include a brother (DOD 1999)... No son listed.

I know cases are not solved on hunches, and I can't find an explanation for the MiGod name nor why and how MiGod ended up in Florida but, I have a strong feeling this is MiGod's family and I am 99% sure our JD and MiGod are one and the same. And I also want to believe there are still living relatives, distant or close, somewhere, who may recognize the forensic sketch. Or a dental record lost in a file cabinet somewhere in the Hennepin County...

MOO JMO

ETA:
So Dennis, if indeed he is related and still living, could provide a DNA sample to rule in/out MiGod in this case?

I think the MiGod DL is unquestionably related to the HI MiGod. That gives this UID a very strong chance of being MiGod himself, as he simply wasn't famous enough for people to carry his merch around.

MiGod - Newspapers.com
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 16.20.51.png

Let's close our eyes, play some magic and rule MiGod in or out!

Here's a rough timeline of his life and career as hypnotist:

1930- E.E. Schwartz + C.V. Jackson
1943- Oct. 19, Dennis Michael Schwartz
1965- E and C move to Arizona
1972- DMS changes his name to Michael Jackson
1973- January 30, Accelerated Hypnosis Methods Inc. is founded in Denver, Colorado
1974- Michael Jackson from Denver presentation in Sioux Falls, SD.
1975- Michael Jackson a Denver Hypnotist seminar in Albuquerque, New Mexico
1975- Michael Jackson of Denver seminar in Davenport, Iowa (there's a little thing here that MJ states that sounds untrue or a white lie. But, if true I have a theory, a plausible one and easy to prove, for it).
1975- Michael Jackson interview Salt Lake Tribune- There's a Mrs. Jackson
1975- Michael Jackson from Las Vegas- Realtors Annual Meeting- Honolulu
1976- Michael Jackson seminar Honolulu
1977- March, Michael Jackson changes his name to MiGod
1977- December, E.E. Schwartz death- Survived by C. and son Dennis
1980- March. 2- The famous movie ad- Address "Temple of MiGod"
1980- March 4, Dennis Michael Schwartz aka Michael Jackson aka MiGod vanishes
1980 to this day no more hypnosis seminars advertized.
1981- October 16- Our John Doe is found
1989- C's death- Survivors include a brother... No mention of a son.

So... It seems MiGod used his "powers" on me because I can't let go of this case. Joking aside, even if LE rules MiGod out and he is not our John Doe, this will bring us another mystery to solve. Where is MiGod?

Nahhh... I'm 99% positive MiGod is our JD! But... What was he doing in Florida??? ;)

MOO JMO MOO

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 15.54.52.png
ETA: C's obituary link.

So Dennis, if indeed he is related and still living, could provide a DNA sample to rule in/out MiGod in this case?

I think the MiGod DL is unquestionably related to the HI MiGod. That gives this UID a very strong chance of being MiGod himself, as he simply wasn't famous enough for people to carry his merch around.
Dennis is MiGod's birth name. Dennis Michael Schwartz- 1943, to Michael Jackson- 1972, to MiGod- 1977.

ETA: If this DMS is in fact the MiGod guy, he has some distant cousins still living. A DNA sample would rule our JD in or out but, according to DoeNetwork, only dentals are available.

Last edited:
Dennis is MiGod's birth name. Dennis Michael Schwartz- 1943, to Michael Jackson- 1972, to MiGod- 1977.

ETA: If this DMS is in fact the MiGod guy, he has some distant cousins still living. A DNA sample would rule our JD in or out but, according to DoeNetwork, only dentals are available.
Boy do I feel slow. Thank you for clarifying!

I think I found the motive that led DMS to change his name to Michael Jackson. Since I'm not sure I can post it here, and I don't know who may be reading this thread, I'm going to report two of my posts and ask a moderator to edit them if necessary.

MOO JMO

MiGod - Newspapers.com
View attachment 430052

Let's close our eyes, play some magic and rule MiGod in or out!

Here's a rough timeline of his life and career as hypnotist:

1930- E.E. Schwartz + C.V. Jackson
1943- Oct. 19, Dennis Michael Schwartz
1965- E and C move to Arizona
1972- DMS changes his name to Michael Jackson
1973- January 30, Accelerated Hypnosis Methods Inc. is founded in Denver, Colorado
1974- Michael Jackson from Denver presentation in Sioux Falls, SD.
1975- Michael Jackson a Denver Hypnotist seminar in Albuquerque, New Mexico
1975- Michael Jackson of Denver seminar in Davenport, Iowa (there's a little thing here that MJ states that sounds untrue or a white lie. But, if true I have a theory, a plausible one and easy to prove, for it).
1975- Michael Jackson interview Salt Lake Tribune- There's a Mrs. Jackson
1975- Michael Jackson from Las Vegas- Realtors Annual Meeting- Honolulu
1976- Michael Jackson seminar Honolulu
1977- March, Michael Jackson changes his name to MiGod
1977- December, E.E. Schwartz death- Survived by C. and son Dennis
1980- March. 2- The famous movie ad- Address "Temple of MiGod"
1980- March 4, Dennis Michael Schwartz aka Michael Jackson aka MiGod vanishes
1980 to this day no more hypnosis seminars advertized.
1981- October 16- Our John Doe is found
1989- C's death- Survivors include a brother... No mention of a son.

So... It seems MiGod used his "powers" on me because I can't let go of this case. Joking aside, even if LE rules MiGod out and he is not our John Doe, this will bring us another mystery to solve. Where is MiGod?

Nahhh... I'm 99% positive MiGod is our JD! But... What was he doing in Florida??? ;)

MOO JMO MOO

View attachment 430054
ETA: C's obituary link.
Quoting myself to add MJ's public notice of name change.

Golden Transcript July 26, 1972 — Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection

Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 17.22.03.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow