GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be humorous, but it easy to figure out where Wendi got her "head tilt" for the cameras. The mugshots always imbue different emotions for the viewer. For me it's , "Oh how the mighty have fallen."
I just can't imagine being separated from my spouse, my home, and family at age 73! She had it all...
I'll never understand.

Last edited:
Remember when HA and DA hired Gerstein & Baret Law firm from Fort Lauderdale area to help them with criminal matters and then they sued them (September 2016) for unpaid legal fees?

Hope that HA is "washing" some stacks of $$$ for DA's new defense team!

DONNA SUE ADELSON​

Custody Record
Age73
GenderFemale
RaceWhite

Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Feb **, ****
ID Number23096****
Custody Status Date Nov 13, 2023 10:17 PM EST
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Miami Dade Jail
Book Date Nov 13, 2023 10:08 PM EST

13850 NW 41st St
Miami, FL 33178
(786) 263-7000

https://www.tallahassee.com/gcdn/au...th=1200&disable=upscale&format=pjpg&auto=webp. Mugshot

I’m watching the recent 20/20. Wendi in her police interview tells Charlie’s TV joke and says “what a horrible thing to say”.

Wendi used exactly those words when Georgia asked her whether Harvey’s birthday gift was a murder. I think it’s a rehearsed line, and it’s also a lawyerly non-denial designed to sound like a denial.

As Wendi told this last jury, Donna and Harvey were actually wanting to buy a house in Tallahassee. I guess they can finally fire their Tally realtor, cause the Adelsons have free accommodations!

Will Harvey have to drive Wendi up there to visit the old hag or do you think she can drive herself now that she’s no longer 35?

Her mugshot shows you who she is. Tough, tough. She looks like, you still haven't beaten the Adelsons yet. No crying
As did her reaction on the street to the undercover
As did her cool, calm reaction on the call to Charlie immediately after.

She's as hard as nails - the Pepto/fragility stuff was all overdone imo

Last edited:
Held at Turner Guildford Knight correctional institute - so Miami Dade ( says Joel W. He also says Turner is an awful place with some dreadful inmates)

Tim says no bond. Out of county warrant.
He's asked his FBI friend and they suggest she was on a no-fly list & so when DA & HA attempted to leave tonight they would have been allowed through the gate and then immediately held there

ETA , adding more of his comments as they're broadcast:
- Jack Campbell might send LEO to go pick her up or local FBI take her up to TAL. ( Might be perfect timing for a GJury indictment)
- trial end 2024 at earliest, more likely 2025 says Tim
- Joel W says defense manoeuvres already happening ( his source)
- does Charlie have a TV or a tablet? Anybody know whether he does? ( they're discussing how & when he might find out his mum has been arrested)

Last edited:
Held at Turner...Guildford correctional - so Miami Dade ( says Joel W)

He's asked his FBI friend and they suggest she was on a no-fly list & so when DA & HA attempted to leave tonight they would have been allowed through the gate and then immediately held there
Interesting if true! This tells me they don’t have evidence on Harvey, and he won’t be arrested. I’m thinking the arrests end with Donna, but I’m really hoping that they have evidence on Wendi! I don’t think the family will turn on one another however.

Held at Turner...Guildford correctional - so Miami Dade ( says Joel W)

I'm not buying the dramatic airport arrest story. She's wearing a hoody!

This would have to be a no bond hold because the warrant for DA would be from Tallahassee which explains "out of county" arrest warrant.

DA will be transported to Leon County where her bond hearing will be heard in the Leon County District Court, not Miami-Dade County.

DA's arrest is being handled the same as the earlier co-defendants. JMO

ETA: DA is in Miami-Dade Jail and the address location indicates this is MetroWest Detention Center.

13850 NW 41st St
Miami, FL 33178

Last edited:
I'm not buying the dramatic airport arrest story. She's wearing a hoody!

This would have to be a no bond hold because the warrant for DA would be from Tallahassee which explains "out of county" arrest warrant.

DA will be transported to Leon County where her bond hearing will be heard in the Leon County District Court, not Miami-Dade County.

DA's arrest is being handled the same as the earlier co-defendants. JMO
Yeah he seems to be saying all of that.
He didn't say it was dramatic - even said that she could have been allowed to go thru the gate and held at the other side to create less drama and disturbance at the airport

BTW what do you think about the poor kids? Wendi is not going to be able to hide this from them in the morning or explain it away.

ETA - re your edit. Joel said Turner Knight because of the location in the far right column - TGKCC ( Not that it matters to me either way. More interested in where she was heading - would love to know that ) Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 07.31.34.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member